UT - St. George Police Officer Matt Schuman helps save two lives in one day, Dec 2015

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
St. George Police officer helps save 2 lives in one day
Casie Forbes
9:25 a.m. MST December 10, 2015

[...]

During this time, the student's father was loading the student's belongings into his truck when the student collapsed again. Schuman caught the student before she hit the ground, and the student proceeded to have a seizure, the news release indicated.

"After the seizure, the student shortly after went into cardiac arrest, losing pulse and breathing," according to the release. "Without hesitation, Officer Schuman and a local parent began CPR on the student. Officer Schuman continued CPR for two minutes and revived the student. After a few moments of coming back to consciousness, the student again went into cardiac arrest. Officer Schuman then again began CPR until the EMT services arrived on scene."

[...]

The news release also stated that Schuman later helped a 9-day-old infant who was reportedly choking, according to the St. George 911 Communication Center.

And I pat myself on the back when I clean out my fridge. :shame:

Time to step up my game.

Sounds like a very exhausting and emotional day for officer Schuman.
Nice to read some good news.
:clap:

Sounds like a very exhausting and emotional day for officer Schuman.
Nice to read some good news.
:clap:

Amen to that. As much as I love to stay up to date on the rather awful cases here on WS, these positive ones are very uplifting before heading out on a cold, daek, rainy morning!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back