George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem with the picture is that according to LE's report he was in cuffs at that time????

If it is George in the pic and he's on the phone, then why didn't he dial his wife himself? Is he talking to someone else?

IMO, I am betting that GZ was calling his former magistrate dad, to help him figure a way out of this mess.

I'm going to repeat myself here, GZ has a head injury, but IMO it's because TM was defending himself from his attacker. TM was STANDING IS OWN GROUND!!! GZ had a gun, TM didn't, to me that speaks volumes. I'm still saddened by this case :(

I think it's safe to say he had a broken nose even though we have not seen pictures of a bloody nose or shirt.

The initial police report said he was bleeding from his nose.

And MO'M made it clear, during the bond hearing, that he has medical records that support the statement that GZ had a broken nose. I do not think he would have said that if he didn't.

JMO

OMARA
Ok. Have you ever had your nose broken?

GILBREATH
No.

OMARA
Have you ever had your nose fractured or broken.

GILBREATH
No.

OMARA
You know that that was an injury that Mr. Zimmerman sustained correct?

GILBREATH
I know that that is an injury that is reported to have sustained. I haven't seen any medical records to indicate that.

OMARA
Have you asked him for them?

GILBREATH
Have I asked him for them? No.

OMARA
Do you want a copy of them?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.02.html

OMARA
Ok. Have you ever had your nose broken?

GILBREATH
No.

OMARA
Have you ever had your nose fractured or broken.

GILBREATH
No.

OMARA
You know that that was an injury that Mr. Zimmerman sustained correct?

GILBREATH
I know that that is an injury that is reported to have sustained. I haven't seen any medical records to indicate that.

OMARA
Have you asked him for them?

GILBREATH
Have I asked him for them? No.

OMARA
Do you want a copy of them?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.02.html

Just because O'Mara states there are medical records, doesn't necessarily mean it's the truth. He's already been caught in a few whacks here recently and for all we know, he could have been waving around his weekly grocery list.

~jmo~

Or why that person's first reaction was to photograph George's head and not help the kid lying on the ground dying? George was up, moving around, and making a phone call. He was fine! Trayvon was not!

MOO
Or to even approach a man who just shot someone to death and who still had a gun.

I think it's safe to say he had a broken nose even though we have not seen pictures of a bloody nose or shirt.

And MO'M made it clear, during the bond hearing, that he has medical records that support the statement that GZ had a broken nose. I do not think he would have said that if he didn't.

JMO

Do not believe his nose was broken on the night he shot Trayvon to death.

JMO

You may be right. However, in that other Florida case the defense also claimed the victim drowned and that the accused had been sexually abused as a child, without ever IIRC presenting a smidge of evidence that either claim was true.

Claim things with nothing to back them up, that's what defense attorneys do. Otherwise judges would not have to give the admonition that juries cannot consider what the attorneys say--on either side--to be evidence.

JMO etc.

Just because O'Mara states there are medical records, doesn't necessarily mean it's the truth. He's already been caught in a few whacks here recently and for all we know, he could have been waving around his weekly grocery list.

~jmo~

Not only that but like I mentioned earlier, even IF he had a broken nose, we have no way of knowing where or how that happened, if he didn't seek medical attention AT the scene for said injury.

I still say that it is possible that GZ hit himself in the head with his flashlight or gun...taking a fingernail size chunk out of his back, right and lower side of his scalp. Either that or TM was clawing his way away from the man with the gun.

When I was a kid back in the Mesozoic era, they came out with a fake blood product called "Vampire Blood."

http://weirdnews.about.com/od/weirdscience/ss/Mail-Order-Mysteries_10.htm

For reasons I cannot now recall, I coveted this product. But when I finally got a tube, I was so disappointed. It didn't look like blood at all, but more like a sort of runny red Jello-like substance.

What bothers me about the picture is that the blood looks like my memories of Vampire Blood, down to the gel appearance.

JMO MOO yada yada.

ETA I've also cut myself shaving my legs countless times since the Mesozoic era, along with suffering from other bodily functions that I will not detail here, but suffice to say I know what real blood looks like and that isn't it. IMO.

I'll allow, however, that perhaps the lighting was bad.

Something just occurred to me:
Mary C and her roommate both said that GZ had both his hands up to his head. Maybe he grabbed his head, dug his own fingernails into his head and dragged the his fingers back toward his ears.

I wonder if LE took fingernail scrapings from under GZ's nails and if they found his own skin under his own nails?

Something just occurred to me:
Mary C and her roommate both said that GZ had both his hands up to his head. Maybe he grabbed his head, dug his own fingernails into his head and dragged the his fingers back toward his ears.

I wonder if LE took fingernail scrapings from under GZ's nails and if they found his own skin under his own nails?

Good theory. Since LE didn't bother to do a drug or alcohol test on GZ, I think it would be too much to hope or expect they would collect fingernail scrapings from either him or Trayvon. JMO

Fingers crossed the EMTs took notes. Did GZ have any blood on his hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361