State v Bradley Cooper 3-18-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he crapped his pants when he saw it in the back of the hampers.

There is zero excuse (innocent) for washing it... :innocent: NOT.

The DA specifically asked the ME if she had been hit in the head/face area would he have been able to determine it. The ME again referred back to the right side of her face and said he thought the blood pooled there because that was the way she was laying....however, with that and the insect infestation he said he may not have been able to see any bruising. IIRC.

Right...so more hypotheticals (such as vomiting).

Since the dress was in the hamper, and assuming he didn't see it there or put it there himself... maybe she was killed in the middle of the night- like 4am after changing clothes.

But then why would he have washed it???

Wish we knew what time she ate the onion.

I think Donna Lopez said what time she saw her eating her dip because Nancy kept going back and forth to the front to look out the window to see if the lights were off at her house. I will see if I can find it in her testimony.

Based on what Ms. L said, she arrived between 6-6:30 and they (she and Nancy) sat down to visit about an hour later. IIRC, 7:30 to 7:45. She said she saw her eat the salad she had made and the lemon cake.

I'll have to go listen again to be sure.

I bet he crapped his pants when he saw it in the back of the hampers.

There is zero excuse (innocent) for washing it... :innocent: NOT.

From a defense perspective, he did not know that she wore the green dress to the party. He stated it was a black dress. He did ALL the laundry. His reason is because he knew that Nancy was mad about the condition of the house and he was trying to make her happy. BUT, he did say originally that Nancy was the one that started the laundry and noticed that they needed detergent and he went back to the store. Later he said he was doing the laundry and ran out so went to get more.

With evidence presented SO FAR...I think the prosecution anticipated the defense would zero in on the stomach content. We KNOW she ate/drank a fair amount at the party.We know also that the stomach contents were limited at the time of autopsy. We know that onion was present and that it takes somewhat longer for onion to digest. IMO, the prosecution was covering all bases to suggest vomiting MAY have happened.
And another thing...
IF Nancy went running and was assaulted/strangled by a stranger/boyfriend/bigfoot, WHY were there no ligature marks on her neck? Unless it WAS bigfoot, most people planning an assault usually plan on taking/using a weapon/instrument.
I believe Cummings made a point of asking how long it takes to strangle someone to pass out/die because Brad used his arm instead of a ligature. Might have been a heat of passion assault to begin with in the foyer, but he had MINUTES to change his mind before she died.

To clarify: Anyone lurking on a running trail to ambush someone.

Huh? Not if the assault wasn't planned. If someone saw someone jogging by and decided to grab them, that wouldn't have been planned. If it wasn't BC, it wasn't a planned murder.

I think Donna Lopez said what time she saw her eating her dip because Nancy kept going back and forth to the front to look out the window to see if the lights were off at her house. I will see if I can find it in her testimony.

So she didn't want to go home if the lights were on?

TOD is going to be tuff to figure.

I can't believe we freaking missed the testimony this morning. This is so frustrating. According to the ABC report, the call to BCs phone occurred 1 minute before he was seen entering the HT store the second time. The records confirmed it was made from the home landline. The detective also conceded that there was no way Brad could have made that call from home and driven to the HT in less than 1 minute.

This has always been the testimony I have been waiting on. I'm guessing the prosecution is going to try and show he made the call some other way. But I certainly hope it's not another hypothetical situation where he could have done this...and that they can actually prove it. If not, BC should not be convicted.

But the important part is that the call came from the home landline.

I wanted to ask more on the dress... why/how did he have time to wash it when it can be seen in that photo? What was his excuse for washing it?

It was probably already washed at that point. That was probably a basket of clean clothes that needed to be folded/put away.

Right...so more hypotheticals (such as vomiting).

Most of the trial and what's being said on this forum is hypothetical. Nothing wrong with trying to shake things out. The prosecution's handling of the ME was so weak I can think of several issues and questions that should have been covered in depth. Or simply covered. That's pretty much what we're doing now--thinking of various aspects of the testimony that either weren't explored deeply enough or not covered at all.

It was probably already washed at that point. That was probably a basket of clean clothes that needed to be folded/put away.

Looks more like dirty ones to me but you may be right.

Huh? Not if the assault wasn't planned. If someone saw someone jogging by and decided to grab them, that wouldn't have been planned. If it wasn't BC, it wasn't a planned murder.

Dude.

Look at the WHOLE picture. :)

It's possible but not probable since there was another basket on top of it. I can't think of any reason for someone to put a laundry basket on top of clean clothes unless they really LOVE to iron.

From a defense perspective, he did not know that she wore the green dress to the party. He stated it was a black dress. He did ALL the laundry. His reason is because he knew that Nancy was mad about the condition of the house and he was trying to make her happy. BUT, he did say originally that Nancy was the one that started the laundry and noticed that they needed detergent and he went back to the store. Later he said he was doing the laundry and ran out so went to get more.

As I recall from testimony we have seen, Brad told LE the dress was blue, he told D Duncan the dress was black when he went across the street. It is in the cross of D. Duncan.

Cummings delivery drives me crazy. He sounds like he's on the left end of the intelligence bell curve with that slowwwww voice and those long hesitations.

This might be just his style, but it might be camoflage too. Never underestimate a country boy. That slow drawl might be to throw someone off guard about how much smarter they are, then before they know it they have been backed into a tight corner. Given BC's apparent appreciation for his own intelligence... this would be a perfect weapon for him.

It's possible but not probable since there was another basket on top of it. I can't think of any reason for someone to put a laundry basket on top of clean clothes unless they really LOVE to iron.

Wouldn't it seem if she had time to change clothes after the party she wasn't killed immediately upon returning? BC wouldn't have thrown her dress in the hamper IMO, and he would have known it was green, and it wouldn't have been there when the police showed up. 4am is looking more and more likely if so IMO.

Based on the digestion times and the ME identifying it in her stomach, and if you believe Brad that she went running at 7am - she had to have ate onion sometime after 3 am at the earliest. Maybe she had an onion sandwich with her morning coffee (tongue firmly in cheek)..:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member