NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. They are very polite and I hope he didn't mind me asking questions. I am sure some were stupid but they weren't stupid to me and it meant a lot for him to take his time and answer them. I hope it was a break in his emotionally draining day.

OH Sherlock, I wasn't aiming that at you. As you hope, chatting about the dogs probably took his mind off the terrible search. My comment came from a phone conversation with my cousin, who was sorta pizzed at a reporter who was hounding him at his job yesterday. Just a random coincidence that I posted after you did. I appreciate all your efforts to keep us updated. :dance:

Looking at those photos, there is ALOT of mulch in the yard. Is that normal for that area?

I'd like to comment on something that has been mentioned a few times. While if AB had anything thing to do with Z case, H-E double toothpicks is too good of a place for him, but I'd like to point out that emotions and stress response vary from person to person.

Such as when I found my mom's body, I remained as calm as possible. My aunt,, OTOH had to be physically removed from house since they were determining if crime scene. She pushed past police to see what was going on when she arrived.

It crossed my mind a few times since I read sites such as this that perhaps they think I had something to do with her death since I was fragmented mentally, but calm outwardly. They didn't and were wonderful and supportive.

Just my 2 cents FWIW nowadays

Has anyone noticed a vacuum either entering or leaving the home? I wondered if they'd take samples to look for evidence like hair with a death band, etc. I keep looking thinking I missed it but maybe not every case requires the need for a vacuum.

I'm sick to my stomach. I dont comment much on this case cause of my time difference to yall and you say it all already.....but them diggin' up the yard makes me sick...I know from quite a few years reading crime and on WS that these things totally do happen but how, how do people hurt kids or anyone else and then deal with trying to hide it, how can they carry those memories in their minds and just toodle along in life like nothing unusual...

BUBM....

DRUGS...that's how.

Looking at those photos, there is ALOT of mulch in the yard. Is that normal for that area?

I'm thinking since Adam did tree work and had the equipment, that he may have been making $ on the side selling mulch..and perhaps firewood. It's that time of year here in the South for both.. I have no idea if he was, just sayin...

LOL I can't speak for painter but if she had meant you she would have named you :) You didn't that I saw hun. JMHO.

Thank you kindly, Kat, for hauling my foot out of my mouth. I was distracted by my call from my cousin and didn't even connect his comments to any poster. You are so nice!

To the old timers here, judging from past cases, how much information do you expect them to release, and how soon? Will LE try to keep the ugly details away from general public?
It depends on the case and the state laws regarding what can and cannot be made public the Caylee Anthony case was the most evidence I had ever seen released pre-trial but the Sunshine Law forces their hand there and they have to release it

Not sure if the dog hit on anything under the house. They were coming out from there when my husband got back on scene.

They have all the mulch piled up in one big pile. The front end loader is getting a little bit of mulch moving it and then 8 guys are going through it with rakes. As soon they get it spread out they bring the dog over to smell around it. He doesn't seem to have hit on anything yet. After the dog smells around the front end loader picks that pile up and moves it to a different area where it's dumped out and 3 other guys rake/go through it and then bring the dog to smell it again.

It's a pretty big pile right now. Seems like they have just scraped everything into it.

News on HLN right now with Rupa.

ETA: News about Kryon's SM coming up.

Anna Nicole Smith trial verdict at 430pm...

Trial for Billings murder ...Closing arguments done ...Jury getting briefing from Judge

In the pics of the CSI guy walking back from taking the pics of whatever it was, he looks .... disheartened. Prayers going out to everybody connected to this case.

Gotta go. I really have to finish packing. Will check back later.

Ya'll behave :)

The owner of the home owns a landscaping business. There was a log splitter in the back yard. I think it was normal in that sense. JMO

Not sure if the dog hit on anything under the house. They were coming out from there when my husband got back on scene.

They have all the mulch piled up in one big pile. The front end loader is getting a little bit of mulch moving it and then 8 guys are going through it with rakes. As soon they get it spread out they bring the dog over to smell around it. He doesn't seem to have hit on anything yet. After the dog smells around the front end loader picks that pile up and moves it to a different area where it's dumped out and 3 other guys rake/go through it and then bring the dog to smell it again.

It's a pretty big pile right now. Seems like they have just scraped everything into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member