MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
in regards to this talk of a kitten, I have followed this case pretty closely, and haven't seen anything about a kitten in any of the stories I have read? Could someone link me to any information on this kitten?

Thank you so much

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ler_lisa_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html

Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m., then fell asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day.

in regards to this talk of a kitten, I have followed this case pretty closely, and haven't seen anything about a kitten in any of the stories I have read? Could someone link me to any information on this kitten?

Thank you so much

sorry to bump my own post but will someone please tell what this business is with a kitten??? I have not seen/heard this. Thanks In Advance

ETA Bless you lauriej :)

Can you provide a link? TIA

There is also a news article recently posted. Still looking for it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7204022&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 October 2011 #8[/ame]

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Got call from #LisaIrwin's family this morning. Upset media still reporting no cooperation with PD. Says they talked to feds, PD 2x yest
57 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CliffJudy

Lol That's the part I can't figure out.
Maybe embellishing a false story with lots of details to make it more plausible? People who are lying sometimes do this.

Yeah, just like in a recent very high profile child murder case. :banghead:

They are different people. You can't judge based on that. Some people can handle stress better than others. Ed Smart briefly ended up in the hospital due to his body reaching it's breaking point. Some parents have to be sedated. Everyone handles things differently.

I can judge based on that - whether it is justified remains to be seen. I made a "judgement" the first interview Susan Smith gave, and I was correct, she killed her kids. I'm not ready to say I think DI killed her baby, but I think she knows more than she's saying.

If all we did here is make "observations", there would be nothing to discuss.

Observation: She's crying
Judgement: She's crying but I think it's on cue

Either way, she needs to be sedated for her own sake because she needs to focus and be strong for her child, IMO

I would like to hear from LE that sex offenders have been checked and cleared as well!

MOO :twocents:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ith-law-enforcement-will-help-find-lisa-irwin

in the last two days police said they have searched at least 300 homes surrounding the north Kansas City home where 10- month-old Lisa Irwin was last seen at 10:30 Monday night.
People like Ron and Jasmine Thatch opened their doors when police asked to search.
“They just walked through and asked names; police looked in closets," said Jasmine Thatch.

I would like those were the first homes to be searched?

:waitasec: This thread is riddled with unsubstantiated rumors & when did it become okay to stop adding links to support your claim? :waitasec:

Please read Terms of Service posters.

BBM I agree with your statement, though not sure I'm on the fence; being from Missouri, they gotta 'show me' that the parent harmed Lisa.

RSBM. I say that I'm on the fence in most cases, then I won't have to admit I was wrong later on. :crazy:

I sometimes feel I have to play devil's advocate when somebody presumes guilt because parties in a case are not acting or reacting as they think they would in similar circumstances. For example, raising funds for a reward through a trust fund or interviews doesn't bother me. It also doesn't bother me if some of the funds were used for reasonable living expenses while Lisa is missing. OTOH, I may get a little disagreeable if this couple were to take off on a Caribbean cruise in the next couple of days or mom were to start entering Hot Body contests...

But surely if LE searched the house they would know whether or not there was a kitten. I also wonder about the two boys in the house - if something was going on, whether intruder or parental, I'd wonder why neither of them heard anything.

Yes, but if you just had your only daughter stolen straight out from under your nose then why are you even thinking about a stray kitten...no less telling the media about it?

It just seems like this mom & dad are offering up a lot of little details that really aren't helping. It almost seems like it is being done to distract people from the real issues even if it is only for a few minutes while they think up the right answer. KWIM?

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Shirts #LisaIrwin's family had made. Lisa's aunt didn't make it to KS Speedway w/fliers like she hoped, but is going tom http://img.ly/9dnF
1 hour ago

Let me guess. They're selling the shirts. But of course, you can't sell flyers.

For starters, why would police not be searching? Why would there be no active searches at all? One article I read today (I'll find the link if you would like) stated that a neighbor went to the house today to volunteer in the search effort, and was surprised to find out that there were no organized searches scheduled.

Also, the parents are taking the day off to "recuperate", and to consider organizing a search. IMO, if your baby was snatched from the crib... you wouldn't be sitting in the house letting precious time slip by.

Bold by me. I'm new at this but it seems it would be very tough to target searches for an infant who could not have possibly walked away on her own. I would think it would require either a possible suspect or some other reasonable explanation for a specific search area. My hope is that LE is focused on following up on leads to narrow down the potential suspects and better target potential searches. I hate this case.

For starters, why would police not be searching? Why would there be no active searches at all? One article I read today (I'll find the link if you would like) stated that a neighbor went to the house today to volunteer in the search effort, and was surprised to find out that there were no organized searches scheduled.

Also, the parents are taking the day off to "recuperate", and to consider organizing a search. IMO, if your baby was snatched from the crib... you wouldn't be sitting in the house letting precious time slip by.
Yes, I agree. Why are police not searching? 'Tis their job, after all, not that of the victims. (I'll take your word on the link - I've looked up so many today I'm not going to put anyone else through it, lol.)

I have no idea in what state I would be were my child to have been kidnapped, and myself subjected to countless hours of grilling. Unlike many, it seems, I was not born with the capacity to walk directly in the shoes of another, though I was given the capacity to understand that human reactions to situations do differ.

Thank you so much

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ler_lisa_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html

Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m., then fell asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day.

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Shirts #LisaIrwin's family had made. Lisa's aunt didn't make it to KS Speedway w/fliers like she hoped, but is going tom http://img.ly/9dnF
1 hour ago

Let me guess. They're selling the shirts. But of course, you can't sell flyers.

where does it say they are selling shirts instead of passing out flyers? are there other tweets i missed? TIA

This is what I'm starting to believe:

1. This was a set-up by the mom, and possibly the dad.
2. Lisa is safe.
3. Police know it was a set-up, and that's why they're not searching.
4. The mom (possibly dad) is starting to realize police are onto them, so they're lying low.

ITA with you!

Joseph Robinson stopped by the Irwin home on Saturday morning, to participate in a search. He was surprised to learn that there were no organized searches underway.
"I just think as a community we need to come together and look for this baby," said Robinson
More than a decade ago, Robinson helped with the Precious Doe case, a girl who's dismembered body was found near 59th and Kensington in 2001. After her body was found, Robinson joined a team of volunteers who searched for child's head and found it days later.
"It really hurts me to see all these children being hurt," said Robinson.
Robinson canvassed the neighborhood handing out fliers, that he used his own money to print. He's waiting for an organized search effort to get underway, but until then, he plans to hand out flyers and look for Lisa Irwin on his own.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/search-for-lisa-irwin-comes-to-a-halt#ixzz1aDuZA5ga

Bless his heart!!

:waitasec: This thread is riddled with unsubstantiated rumors & when did it become okay to stop adding links to support your claim? :waitasec:

Please read Terms of Service posters.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150616"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine