How much does Jeremy know?

So you believe she would lie for DB to LE, to cover up the disappearance of a baby? What information leads you to believe that?

to me......it's a two-part question. What did he know before 4 a.m. Oct. 4 and what does he know now or believe or think now?

This is indeed a two part question. How much did Jeremy know (as well as LE) in the beginning, and how much knowledge have they since gleaned? It is very difficult to say because nothing is really being released.

Time doesn't stand still in an investigation, and alot is going on behind the scenes. It doesn't help to say people are "gleeful" for the parents to be arrested, I believe everyone here just wants justice for Baby Lisa, and whoever is responsible, be it the parents, and intruder, et.al. be brought up for charges.

Hopefully, if we ever find out who is responsible, we will find out why. Finding out why this happened, may help us as a society, learn more, help more and save more children.

I believe everyone here just wants justice for Baby Lisa, and whoever is responsible, be it the parents, and intruder, et.al. be brought up for charges.

Hopefully, if we ever find out who is responsible, we will find out why. Finding out why this happened, may help us as a society, learn more, help more and save more children.

Respectfully snipped & BBM: Yes, ma'am, exactly that! And I want the RIGHT person(s) to be held responsible, and I want them to have a completely fair trial based on facts, and then I want them to be put away for as long as the law will allow. Because Lisa deserves no less.

This is indeed a two part question. How much did Jeremy know (as well as LE) in the beginning, and how much knowledge have they since gleaned? It is very difficult to say because nothing is really being released.

Time doesn't stand still in an investigation, and alot is going on behind the scenes. It doesn't help to say people are "gleeful" for the parents to be arrested, I believe everyone here just wants justice for Baby Lisa, and whoever is responsible, be it the parents, and intruder, et.al. be brought up for charges.

In addition, that would depend on when we think the "beginning" was.

If one believes that DB and JI are both innocent, then the "beginning" was when he walked in the door the morning of Lisa's reported "abduction".

If one believes that only DB is guilty, then it also would be the "beginning" for JI.

For those of us who feel that JI is involved with the death of Lisa and disposal of her body, then the "beginning" could be as far back as Sunday night. In this case, the 911 call would have been the "end" to at least this episode of the situation. The next episode would then start when LE arrived on scene at the Irwin home.

Respectfully snipped & BBM: Yes, ma'am, exactly that! And I want the RIGHT person(s) to be held responsible, and I want them to have a completely fair trial based on facts, and then I want them to be put away for as long as the law will allow. Because Lisa deserves no less.

BBM

I think that is a given, and it is our justice system.

Also, another thing that Jeremy knows is that Jeremy does NOT want to lose his son. He doesn't want his son to be anywhere but with him. And, I believe that Jeremy knows that the only way to keep his son with him is to never admit to anything and to make sure that DB knows not to admit to anything.

A prominent theory in this case is that Deborah killed Lisa (either accidentally or on purpose) and it was covered up and made it like like a baby abduction. Jeremy was at work when this supposedly happened. Why would Jeremy agree to a coverup if he had nothing to do with Lisa's death? Or does he think that Lisa was really kidnapped?
I do believe that Jeremy was at work when Lisa disappeared. I don't believe that Jeremy agreed to a coverup. I do believe that Jeremy thinks that Lisa was kidnapped. JMO.

People have said that SB has spent a whole lot of time with the Bradley's since the kidnapping. She and DB are apparently as close as ever. So I doubt that she is talking to LE as a witness for the prosecution.

Actually, ONE person said DB and SB are seen in their front yards all the time. I find that hard to believe NOW because SB moved out a while ago. She's divorcing JB and it's doubtful she hangs out there. JMO.

I don't find it odd Vlpate. I can't imagine DB staying indoors. She loves to talk. I get the impression she would never stay within the confines of one place for any great length of time. What does she do all day? Why doesn't she work? Or get a license to drive?

Is JI back to work full time? Is his company van still parked in the driveway? Do the neighbors who live there ever see them? We know there are some close by, don't they see JI/DB?

How much does Jeremy work now that he doesn't have to worry about his bills being paid? I stand by my statement that Jeremy knows what happened but what is he doing now that his money problems may be resolved for awhile?

Why isn't the media doing a follow-up on this couple?

Also, another thing that Jeremy knows is that Jeremy does NOT want to lose his son. He doesn't want his son to be anywhere but with him. And, I believe that Jeremy knows that the only way to keep his son with him is to never admit to anything and to make sure that DB knows not to admit to anything.

You nailed it!

I can't get passed JI's remark to JP when asked who could have taken Lisa. His response: "Somebody who cheats on her husband". This was an unfiltered remark and I am convinced he was referring to DB. It was a subtle phrase to warn her he is suspicious and knows more than he is allowed to say.

I can only imagine how he has played the game with the mother of his son. What a shame these boys are left in that household. How many times have we seen the other children left in the house to be raised by the suspect? :banghead:

I agree. I also wonder if the fate of the 2 boys is what they use to keep the extended family in line, so to speak, however indirectly...?

I agree. I also wonder if the fate of the 2 boys is what they use to keep the extended family in line, so to speak, however indirectly...?

What do you mean by "the fate of the 2 boys"? Like some kind of threat of harm to them?

I don't find it odd Vlpate. I can't imagine DB staying indoors. She loves to talk. I get the impression she would never stay within the confines of one place for any great length of time. What does she do all day? Why doesn't she work? Or get a license to drive?

Is JI back to work full time? Is his company van still parked in the driveway? Do the neighbors who live there ever see them? We know there are some close by, don't they see JI/DB?

How much does Jeremy work now that he doesn't have to worry about his bills being paid? I stand by my statement that Jeremy knows what happened but what is he doing now that his money problems may be resolved for awhile?

Why isn't the media doing a follow-up on this couple?
BEM: Say what? lol You totally misunderstood my post. I was commenting on whether or not Samantha Brando and DB were still hanging out, outside. The poster made it seem they were seen outside of their houses yakking, like neighbors.

I do believe that Jeremy was at work when Lisa disappeared. I don't believe that Jeremy agreed to a coverup. I do believe that Jeremy thinks that Lisa was kidnapped. JMO.

Yet he's not looking for her. Perhaps they think she will come home on her own when she's walking better.

No problem Vlpate. I guess my tone is not going through the way I intended. I was thinking that I didn't think it would be strange if SB would visit DB and they would sit on the stoop chatting away...the same as before.

How do we know he is not looking for her? Are you privvy to inside information?

There is no evidence that he is. I'm failing to see why that would require inside information. It's usually not a secret when parents of a missing child are looking for them, like actively working with an organization, etc.

There is no evidence that he is. I'm failing to see why that would require inside information. It's usually not a secret when parents of a missing child are looking for them, like actively working with an organization, etc.

Maybe Jeremy is working with people to find Lisa. How do we know that he's not trying to find her?

And there is no evidence to say he is not, so I guess I would have to take that as one's opinion and not a fact.

How do we know he is not looking for her? Are you privvy to inside information?

Is there anything they are doing that you have inside information for? Parents don't just get on with their lives after doing nothing to find their kidnapped baby, omg, just the thought is insane. Jeremy has gone back to work, DB is left with the two boys while he's gone. If he thought DB killed Lisa, I don't think he'd leave her alone with his son. Lisa may still be out there and alive and I think Jeremy might know where she is, if so.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back