AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is before the 911 call?

(that was at 0815)

and police have said she was noticed missing at 0800...

that is pretty quick to have the uncle get there 0805 and knocking on the door of the neighbor:what:

There is something screwy with her timeline, imo. The uncle was with the police officer so it couldn't have been 8:00. They apparently called 911 at 8 am. How long does it take police to arrive at the scene?

=====

STARDEVANT: The next thing I heard was a knock on my front door from her uncle and an officer saying that Isabel was missing.

GRACE: What time was that?

STARDEVANT: It`d be 8:00.

GRACE: So at 8:00 AM. Are you sure of that time?

STARDEVANT: It might have been 8:05. It was definitely 8:00-ish.

GRACE: OK...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html

Which makes me feel even more suspicious. We have good friends that my kids called ' Uncle so and so." But if they were family spokesmen for us in a tragedy, I would not label them as an uncle. I would say family spokesman, or family friend. Not ' uncle' if they were not an uncle by blood or marriage.

Haven't caught up yet so if this has already been said forgive me, but it's common in the Spanish culture to call close family friends uncles/aunts/cousins etc even when they are not directly related. My other half is Latino and i have gotten confused many times when his family refer to others as extended family members when really their not technically not. He's tried to explain it to me but I don't quite get it lol.
Anyway just a thought.

There is something screwy with her timeline, imo. The uncle was with the police officer so it couldn't have been 8:00. They apparently called 911 at 8 am. How long does it take police to arrive at the scene?

=====

STARDEVANT: The next thing I heard was a knock on my front door from her uncle and an officer saying that Isabel was missing.

GRACE: What time was that?

STARDEVANT: It`d be 8:00.

GRACE: So at 8:00 AM. Are you sure of that time?

STARDEVANT: It might have been 8:05. It was definitely 8:00-ish.

GRACE: OK...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html

Thanks ~n/t~,

Anyone Notice what the neighbor DIDN"T hear???

She did not hear at 8:00 when Isa was found to be missing from her room with the window open right next to the neighbor’s window,

She did not hear anyone shouting Isa's name as they were looking for her...

I know myself if I walked in one of my children’s room and the window was Wide open and the screen out

I would have stuck my head out the window and screamed my daughters name several times...

As would I be walking around the outside of the house screaming her name....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?:waitasec:

Thanks ~n/t~,

She did not hear at 8:00 when Isa was found to be missing from her room with the window open right next to the neighbor’s window,

I know myself if I walked in one of my children’s room and the window was Wide open and the screen out

I would have stuck my head out the window and screamed my daughters name several times...

Wow!! Excellent point!! I hadn't even thought about that, but you're so right! I know I would be screaming their name non-stop, and I think any parent who walked into their child's bedroom only to find no child and an open window, would have been screaming and yelling for the child at top of their lungs.

New here, posted in the Parking lot (scanner chatter re Isa) a couple times (long time lurker). I haven't caught up on the thread yet, but wanted to address this.

I wasn't able to watch the live PC but read the comments about it as others were watching, and I was near tears. However, when I watched it back a few hours later, I got the same feeling that something was off with their dynamic.

BBM - It could be that one of them is placing blame on the other. We still do not know the exact timeline of mom the morning Isa was discovered missing. AND we also do not know who actually put Isa to bed. Did one of them leave the window open when it normally is closed - MOO. It is a lot easier to place blame on someone else than take responsibility for something... i.e. How could you... This wouldn't have happened if you....

All MOO.

The hispanic males in my family love to play the blame game. And they stay mad for a long time and can be real jerks. Poor me. Moo

We don't know what the neighbor was doing, or if she had an a/c running. I was asleep when a neighbor shot his friend, the apartment above me and never heard a thing.

Hi all this is my first post although I have been around the forums since Lisa Irwin went missing just taking it all in and usually everyone else already states anything I want to say but with this case something else stands out to me so here goes and this is all just my personal opinion.
I have 4 dogs and a toddler. It is very rare that all 4 of my dogs sleep through the night without having to go at least once even if it is only for one of them. Maybe the Celis family has a dog door but then if that were true they would not have needed to be let out at 6:30. That being said when I do get up to let them out I always check on my daughter as a habit from when she was a newborn and will probably continue that until she is an adult and out on her own. So I wonder if the entire household, dogs included, slept through till 6:30 am? Personally in my home that would be a miracle, again just my own opinion. Also what the LE dogs could have hit on, would it be at all possible that it was some kind of chemical agent like chloroform? Just my thoughts that I haven't seen mentioned yet.
I also want to thank this website ever since I had my daughter I have been following these cases because it is true that anything can happen anywhere to anyone and knowing this has helped me be more aware of my surroundings, although I wish these things did not happen at all, but since the world and people in it are not perfect it is good to have so much up to date info in one place to at least try and make a difference and let others know what may be lurking around their corners.

We don't know what the neighbor was doing, or if she had an a/c running. I was asleep when a neighbor shot his friend, the apartment above me and never heard a thing.

Thank you keeponsearching,

But at 6:30 am ish she woke to the sounds on Male voices that were so low she couldn't tell what they were saying.... ?

Therefore, it sounds like she has fairly good hearing to hear that.

Also forgot to add could the tension from the parents be because one is mad at the other for letting the uncle into the home. Maybe one parent did not trust him and now is angry but can't prove anything. JMO

But at 6:30 am ish she woke to the sounds on Male voices that were so low she couldn't tell what they were saying.... ?

Oh yes, forgot about that. thanks you. Maybe the shower right around that time.

Going back to the parents pc. I have yet to really express anything. I think all people are different. The mom seem in control. Some people have that ability. The dad obviously lost it, and can just be a very emotional person. That would be me. I still cry when I bring up my dog who passed away in feb. But I could see my husband getting the point across and holding it in. Also wouldn't being a nurse help control emotion?

Going back to the parents pc. I have yet to really express anything. I think all people are different. The mom seem in control. Some people have that ability. The dad obviously lost it, and can just be a very emotional person. That would be me. I still cry when I bring up my dog who passed away in feb. But I could see my husband getting the point across and holding it in. Also wouldn't being a nurse help control emotion?

I watched the PC 10 times and I am still :fence:

When something tragic happens in my live I go into Automatic Pilot mode,

I am in shock and look like a zombie,

but my body just dose and say what the need is during the time to get what needs to be done, done.

My father on the other hand become a regular comedian…He can’t help it when he is upset he says really funny stuff, but that is how he copes..

And with BAU there and them reading what they are saying, it might have been written for them...? :waitasec:

Is it my computer or is the font small?

Is it my computer or is the font small?

I think its me.... :floorlaugh:

I am profoundly dyslexia and have to but it through word before I post to be sure I type it right…:blushing:

Just for me, personally, the dad came off hinky, with the 'Susan Smith-ish' crying voice/no tears. I lived in Tucson for 3 years when my husband was stationed at DM. The Celis neighborhood isn't in a horrible area. And while we have no idea what time Isa was taken from the house, I find it downright implausible someone outside of the family would even attempt steal a car stereo, much less a child, in daylight so close to the traffic, stores, businesses, etc., that are basically a stone's throw away from the celis home. So while I totally believe the neighbor heard voices/dogs at 630.. I would guarantee it was not voices of 'strangers' abducting Isa. Has it been established what shift Becky worked? (I'm wondering if she worked a midnight shift.). Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

I think its me.... :floorlaugh:

I am profoundly dyslexia and have to but it through word before I post to be sure I type it right…:blushing:

Are you worried about the spelling when you post? If so, just click on the little icon on the right, above the smilies, that says "ABC with the check mark" and it will spell check your words before posting. It might ask you to download iSpell, of which, is a wonderful tool to have available. :)

I think it's also important to note that she didn't hear Isabel when she heard mens voices. No yelling for help or to let her go. So she was not with them or she knew them or she was unable to make noise or speak.
Thanks ~n/t~,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member