Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad she is back in jail too but I'm anxious over how long it'll last. But I have faith in LE that these events are going according to their plan. As far as JB's little whining episode to the media about how he'd faxed something to LE saying he'd turn her in and he was upset it didn't happen like that, who cares? LE does not hold interest in what he or casey anthony wants. Their interests lie in getting justice for the crimes she has commited and finding caylee.

I'm glad,too. I'm glad LE embarressed Casey. I think they are sending her and her family a message. LE is running this...not casey and the A's.:clap:

The webcam crew is probably enroute - things tend to change around 5:30 - 6 am

Do Judges work on Sat. ? If not it is Labor Day weekend so maybe not before Tues. Just thinking out loud

The webcam crew is probably enroute - things tend to change around 5:30 - 6 am

Dawn, here I am ready to go - would you please follow through and see that the webcam gets fixed. Thanks!:blowkiss:

I'm glad,too. I'm glad LE embarressed Casey. I think they are sending her and her family a message. LE is running this...not casey and the A's.:clap:

Absolutely. I think Jose was prob more embarrassed than casey though. She hasn't been embarrassed by any of the other things she's done so I doubt this touched with her. I think she was probably more irritated she couldn't stay home and sit around on the computer smiling and googling herself and thinking about what a STAR she is now. :rolleyes:

LOL...I suppose I should quit those,too! OT Question....What is a vegemite sandwhich? Heard it in a song.
Arrgh the old Vegemite sammie lol.. definately an aquired taste. Vegemite is a vegetable extract that you spread on toast, or a sandwich. Hey, I could bring you guys a few of them instead of donuts, much better for you:crazy:

Morning all, Dayshifter checking in, coffees going (but no donuts here) anything new and exciting happen after I finally went to bed last night (I kept getting kicked off)?

No just the same lovely pic of the guy in the red shirt forever lol

This is sad....I'm watching a broke web cam....Is there help out there for this? LOL

5:40am Saturday morning Central FL

Coffee's Ready!

So I'm confused ... is LP gonna pull his bond? Focus on working his leads or helping Miller's team? They are supposed to start searching today, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member