2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
was going to bury her like her pets..but digging in the backyard was just too hard for her....

I knew the pet burying.......would come back to bite JB hehe

Great - worked in the pet burials that JB introduced.

The reason to borrow the neighbors shovel- "She was going to bury her in the backyard just like they used to bury their pets. Apparently that was too much work for her so she threw her in the swamp."

Somebody's going to make a fortune marketing an ICA bobblehead doll that only moves from side to side....

If I were a mom, I'd be crying right now if I were in ICA's position. I hope someone is noticing her demeanor.

All the shaking of her head is doing is reinforcing what JA is saying - that she denies the truth.

We will all be shaking our heads like her listening to JB

"Caylee is out of Casey's mind as easily as she disgards the truth"

That pretty much says it all!

OK....is it just me - or is JA jumping around an awful lot?

He has the passion, and can tell the story, but he doesn't (so far) have the "precision" that LDB has.

She didn't shake her head NO to Caylee being dead in the trunk.. huh

“the fictional people”....love that wording

I hope he has another bottle of water. He still has 25 days to go

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
KC looks like if she thought she could grab a deputies guns there's a few people she'd take out. That's not a good face for the jury!!!

Is he good or WHAT? :) (the only problem is that he's running out of water.... )

I think the dog bark noise we have heard is something at podium. We have heard that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288