Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we ever heard of any connection, since Haleigh went missing, between RC and Snod?

Could this weird turn in Snod's situation mean he is giving up info on what happened to Haleigh??? I know, a veeeeery loooooong shot. Just wishful thinking. I don't have a clue what he could be telling anyway, unless he was involved and is turning on the other person????

If Snod was involved in Haleigh's disappearance, why did her family members act sooooooo suspiciously? I can't get over their actions.

If Snod was involved in Haleigh's disappearance, why did her family members act sooooooo suspiciously? I can't get over their actions.

That's a good question Zoe. Unless there is some connection between RC, his family and Snod that his family can't have come out.

The statement analysis person that we can't link to has a new blog post dated today with copies of Ron's appeals? Got me?

I did some digging on Snodgrass' odd return to co. jail and I think I found out what the mix up was. I will post my findings later as I have to get a shower and leave for a bit, promised the kids I would take them out to eat and to a movie tonight.

Thanks Twall, Go have fun with the family. See you when you get back...

I am crossing my fingers and toes that he has decided to tell it all and Haleigh will finally be found but then again, if it had anything to do with testifying about Haleigh I don't see why that would take him all the way to Santa Rosa County.

Joe Pytko was booked into Putnam jail last night on larceny charges.

Pyt.. arrested last night - LARC x 2

For those that don't know who he is, "Jane" went to a party at his house after servicing MC etal

I reviewed a prison tape of misty the other day and she said that she and ron both took Haleigh to the bus stop that fateful morning. How I missed that before, I don't know. I just bought great headphones though. It was one of the first interviews from prison.

These people have THREE versions of every single fact we think we have.

Misty previously said she walked Haleigh into her classroom.

I reviewed a prison tape of misty the other day and she said that she and ron both took Haleigh to the bus stop that fateful morning. How I missed that before, I don't know. I just bought great headphones though. It was one of the first interviews from prison.

:waitasec:Whisp, I'm confused. I thought they drove her to GMS to get her clothes and carried her to school?

:waitasec:Whisp, I'm confused. I thought they drove her to GMS to get her clothes and carried her to school?

Yes, that's what we heard originally. Misty even said she walked Haleigh to her classroom, if I remember correctly, as Haliegh was late for school.

The problem is that certain things were repeated endlessly while other little comments made once were ignored by the media. Many people grabbed what RC and MC said most often and didn't take everything into account, so of course we heard some things over and over while other things were neglected (sometimes inadvertently). I think LE overlooked many things.

Yep, there are three versions for every fact in this case. That is probably why they were all targeted and thrown in jail for a good part of their lives.

Both of misty's tapes (from prison) contradict each other. She is a trip and a huge liar. She says DCF came to speak with her while in prison, concerning rc. She said, "I cannot lie..ron was a very good father".

At another interview from prison, she states rc beat her and the kids routinely.

Brought this post over from Ron's Thread...BTW...I am NOT saying that I think the Cummings/Croslin/Overstreet/Snodgrass parties are innocent..Just keeping other options out there!

Just want to jump in....I have been keeping this guy "Chad Eugene Reynolds" on my radar.

He is still an Absconded "Registered Sexual Predator" from Putnam County! His charges were "Lewd or lascivious molestation on a victim under 12 years!" In Florida, Registered Sexual Predators are much more dangerous than RSO's, Registered Sexual Offenders. His official date reported missing is Feb. 16, 2009! That is just 7 days after HaLeigh disappeared! IIRC he was a no-show for a probation/parole visit on or near that date.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=54368

I checked on him after keeping up with Terry C. Sparks (Jaren Lockhart Case) who was an absconded RSO from North Carolina.

Dear God Please Bring Little HaLeigh Home To Those Who Love HER!

That's the guy LE never found to question but they cleared him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.