TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ughhh... the phone call is killin me...its as if when angela answered this is angela, the woman asked jf if his mom is named angela, and she was verifying who he was calling....and he suffered as a result of that....sorry just babbling ill shut up now

Could he have called from the suspect's home?

perhaps if there was a phone call. The caller could of been testing Angela to "make sure" she WAS at work being that she didnt want her coming home any minute?

just a thought.

Angela is 31 or 32, and her middle name as shown in the marriage record is the same as my first name

The SD saying he thinks a pedophile took him bothers the hell out of me. I think he was already covering for something in-case they were able to find evidence of something like that.

I still think it sounds like "trying too hard", particularly with the little empty threat and the "something, something like that" afterwards. It sounds like he's making stuff up on the fly.

Good point. I'm just not sure I believe the phone call stuff, maybe we are just getting bits of it is why........

Seriously I question the call to mom by Jonathan.... if there was an emergency and he knew his mother was at work why didn't he call his grandma???????

Lovingmom, thanks for coming back today.... sending prayers for your family also. Has your son been told anymore than Johnathan is missing yet?

Thank you for the prayers....We have tried to protect my son as much as we can but it is a small house, he is home from school for the holidays, so he hears the news. Bless his little heart, he doesn't want to believe the body is Jonathan......me, either. If it does turn out to be him, on advice from Kimster I am going to contact our local schools to recommend that they offer counseling for the kids here - he has lots of friends in our school district.

Seriously I question the call to mom by Jonathan.... if there was an emergency and he knew his mother was at work why didn't he call his grandma???????

Or 911? IDK, that's why I think if there was a call, it was because mom had told him to watch for "something" and if he saw it to call her, KWIM?

ii was too but how do you see those waiting to be booked?

Gives there name and it says-waiting to be booked.

Found only one female that was just arrested for 2 fire code/combustible material...

*advertiser censored***** L KENDALL
Case ID: 112906601010 Date of Birth: Age: Race: Gender:
Case Agency: Harris County District Court Case Status: Open

?

Or is middle int an R?

What if the second call went down like is being reported here

http://radioamber.net/?p=3770

Day 5 morning summary:

Angela Davis, received a call at work the day of his disappearance. The call was from her son, she did not talk to him personally, but a message was left saying it was an emergency.

The Houston police said Angela Davis called home to check on the child and a woman answered the phone. She asked to speak to her roommate. The woman responded that the roommate wasn’t there. She then said, “This is Angela, I’m Jonathan’s mother. Who are you?” She could hear the woman ask, “Is Angela your mother?” The child replied, “Yes, ma’am, Angela’s my mother and then the phone went dead.

Why burn the child? To conceal who he is, Ok so why would a stranger care if he is identified or not? DNA of a sexual nature? I just do not get why to burn the body if JF just happened to see something he wasn't suppose to see.

I've got a real bad feeling about how this all went down. I feel this child seen something that someone was trying so hard to hide, and he made a call that took his life.
Bless his little heart :(
bbm.... or endured :furious:

U know part of me wants it to be some woman he didn't know, I don't want it to be family, I don't think anyone does. It might make it a little easier for my family if this body is Jonathan that if we have to come to Houston for a funeral I wouldn't want to have to be around AD or DD, I know that if it's eiteher one of them they would be in jail if there is to be a funeral but it would still make it easier in my heart in a way if that made any sense at all

Regarding the phone call:

It has been verified by LE that the initial phone call took place, correct? And that in that phone call, mom's co-worker took the call, and spoke to Jonathan. By the time mom got to the phone, line was dead.

So... mom calls the landline back. She talks to a gruff voiced woman (or a man, disguising his voice?), who then asked Jonathan if his mom's name is Angela. He replies yes, and the line goes dead.

Has the phone call to the landline been verified? (as well as the dialogue of all involved?)

Sorry if this has already been answered.

Why burn the child? To conceal who he is, Ok so why would a stranger care if he is identified or not? DNA of a sexual nature? I just do not get why to burn the body if JF just happened to see something he wasn't suppose to see.
this is why i think its worse than him "seeing" something...

U know part of me wants it to be some woman he didn't know, I don't want it to be family, I don't think anyone does. It might make it a little easier for my family if this body is Jonathan that if we have to come to Houston for a funeral I wouldn't want to have to be around AD or DD, I know that if it's eiteher one of them they would be in jail if there is to be a funeral but it would still make it easier in my heart in a way if that made any sense at all

My heart just breaks for you!

:praying:

IMHO....The step dad answered that when he said he thought a pedophile took him. Just because he was told to watch for something, does not mean something else was going on, if that makes sense. Or maybe mom told him to call if the SD showed up...ughhhhhhhhhh.

Gives there name and it says-waiting to be booked.

Found only one female that was just arrested for 2 fire code/combustible material...

combustible material? Sounds like LE charged her just enough until they have enough for murder maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling