2011.05.10 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else think it interesting in the "two-year old" exchange, he says it to her, she looks down and mutters something, then she reaches over to touch his sleeve immediately, like to re-establish contact? (I should say reaches/leans WAY over, because there is an ocean of space between them at that point...)

Watch the video I posted where she is at her flirting best trying to make him grovel only to be interrupted by the judge walking in. Sickening, she doesn't get it, never will. It is all one big game.

Woah, woah, woah!

Okay, in light of the news that Baez told ICA off for acting like a 2yr old (poor choice of words) here is my (moo) summation of today's events.

ICA comes out and bit*hes and moans to Finnell and Mason about Baez
Mason tries to cool her down a bit
Mason goes over to Baez to tell him to go apologise to princess casey
Baez goes over to ICA and says something to her
ICA must say something shirty to him as
Sims instantly tells her off

LOL

It's all here folks at approx 3.09 onwards

http://www.wftv.com/video/27826830/index.html

I can't pull it up....where is it??? Today?????

In Session legal correspondant: "Young parents are going to find Casey's behavior incomprehensible".

No. All parents are going to find Casey's behavior incomprehensible.

I agree with you 100%!!! Trust me, it's NOT just the young who feel this way !!!!!!!

Perhaps this has already been planned out. They are now putting on a public show, as if they are having a fight. Then, when the fighting hits a high point, Casey will be able to come out with all of this inappropriate relationship stuff, so that she can claim inadequate counsel, and send this thing spiraling further out of control. :banghead:
I tend to think (again moo) that Baez already has out of this case what he wants: publicity ((thus his 'this case will not define me' statement)) now he just wants it over.

all moo

Woah, woah, woah!

Okay, in light of the news that Baez told ICA off for acting like a 2yr old (poor choice of words) here is my (moo) summation of today's events.

Mason tries to cool her down a bit
Mason goes over to Baez to tell him to go apologise to princess casey
Baez goes over to ICA and says something to her
ICA must say something shirty to him as
Sims instantly tells her off

LOL

It's all here folks at approx 3.09 onwards

http://www.wftv.com/video/27826830/index.html

I'm not seeing any of that?

scaled.php

WPSentinel 6 mins 46 secs ago
One of best live images from #caseyanthonytrial. Thanks WESH! It's good we can laugh a little through all this. http://yfrog.com/h0d3cegjj

http://yfrog.com/h0d3cegjj

ICA: Doesn't Jose love me anymore? *pokes self in eyes to make tears*

I swear, you couldn't find better material in Hollywood.

Besides All The Young Dudes I hope we get some grandmas. I love me some grandmas, I'd ship mine down there to keep the jury in order, she'd have a good time. Unfortunately her being without a Florida residency would be a problem. She wouldn't think so, she's game for anything (at 90 no less!) but don't think HHJP would allow that. I'd give anything to see my grandma up against CM.

Young guys maybe would relate to TonE more, be able to put themselves in his shoes when he is telling about how for 31 days this desperately clingy party girl lied to him, stole from their friends, never told him about this Zanny person, and then attempts relentlessly to get in touch with him after it turns out her daughter's missing? Young male jurors know girls like this, they or their friends have encountered a KC-type. I don't believe they have a great deal of respect for them. And I don't believe it would be a stretch for a young male juror to understand what happened to Caylee.

I think the young male jurors could backfire on the DT.

Richard Hornsby on insession... his views on having her testify - they'd have to say she lied about "everything" to avoid being torn apart on each issue - but it would allow her to tell why she did or didn't do what she did or didn't do afterward - a thin line to walk - she'd have to be very well prepared, but its possible - she could broach the accident theory...

sorry all

This one

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpbp2psePAM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Young guys maybe would relate to TonE more, be able to put themselves in his shoes when he is telling about how for 31 days this desperately clingy party girl lied to him, stole from their friends, never told him about this Zanny person, and then attempts relentlessly to get in touch with him after it turns out her daughter's missing? Young male jurors know girls like this, they or their friends have encountered a KC-type. I don't believe they have a great deal of respect for them. And I don't believe it would be a stretch for a young male juror to understand what happened to Caylee.

I think the young male jurors could backfire on the DT.
amen ynot! ITA..

Watch the video I posted where she is at her flirting best trying to make him grovel only to be interrupted by the judge walking in. Sickening, she doesn't get it, never will. It is all one big game.

You know, that flirting thing is an art and she has it down pat. I (in my 50s now) was quite a looker back in the day. Not now, too many years and pounds have gone by! But even in my hey day...I was not a flirter. I didn't know how to then, and I don't know how to now. My daughter is BEAUTIFUL. I'm not just saying that...she really is with a smile much like ICA's. Dark haired, fair skinned beauty. She doesn't know how to flirt either. Do you think it is something passed down from mother (CA) to dauther (ICA)?

I am serious. I have even googled "how to flirt".
:floorlaugh:

Question- are they REALLY considering putting Casey on the witness stand during trial?

does anyone know how many strikes each side has? tia (when it gets down to that point)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe