Steve Powell claims credible investigators say Susan Powell left on her own accord

PickieChickie

Former Member
Reaction score
Josh Powell's father: We're searching for Susan
By Nate Carlisle
The Salt Lake Tribune
Updated: 06/10/2010 07:40:43 PM MDT​

"Some credible insiders involved in the investigation have stated to us that they believe she is alive and may have left of her own accord," Steve Powell wrote in an e-mail to The Tribune.

Nothing will ever convince me that Susan left on her own accord.

I don't believe she would want to leave her little boys, especially with Josh, and she would never put her parents through this kind of Hell.

I believe Susan is dead, and Josh killed her. Period.

Why would credible insiders involved in the investigation share anything with him or his son?

From day 1, this is the lie he told himself. I wonder if he actually is starting to believe his own lie.

This guy is a complete __________! Add that to the list of things that makes JP look guilty! Thank you Steve Powell for making the case against your son stronger every time you open your mouth.

From day 1, this is the lie he told himself. I wonder if he actually is starting to believe his own lie.

What cracks me up is when Steve Powell claims The Powell Family is looking for Susan! Did Josh forget where he put her?

SP has about as much credibility as, well anyway...I call BS on him

Josh Powell's father: We're searching for Susan
By Nate Carlisle
The Salt Lake Tribune
Updated: 06/10/2010 07:40:43 PM MDT​

"Some credible insiders involved in the investigation have stated to us that they believe she is alive and may have left of her own accord," Steve Powell wrote in an e-mail to The Tribune.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing this article or am I having a blonde moment? i get a main page and even clicking on the news tab i get nada regarding the above article. :(

SP has about as much credibility as, well anyway...I call BS on him

Sounds like he is taking notes from Drew P....... I agree BS all the way.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing this article or am I having a blonde moment? i get a main page and even clicking on the news tab i get nada regarding the above article. :(

I couldn't find it either Alexis. But don't worry, we get the gist.

It's BS!

fran

I couldn't find it either Alexis. But don't worry, we get the gist.

It's BS!

fran

I noticed the Trib just recently re-designed their website. That probably trashed a lot of URLs that once worked.

I reach http://www.sltrib.com/. I'm noticing the page appears different than it has in the past. Perhaps they are redesigning their web site. I guess the only way to figure that out would be to click on links to other Salt Lake Tribune articles to see if the same thing happens.

Or, you could write an e-mail to the author of that article, Nate Carslise, and ask him why the article is gone. Here: "Nate Carlisle" <ncarlisle@sltrib.com>

I found it here:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49735690-76/powell-josh-susan-steve.html.csp

&#8220;We know the general public has some legitimate questions, even if we don&#8217;t always feel at liberty to respond to everything,&#8221; Steve Powell wrote. &#8220;But we also feel that a lot of the questions coming from a core group of detractors are asked rhetorically and are designed to raise doubts about our family.&#8221;

I found it here:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49735690-76/powell-josh-susan-steve.html.csp

“We know the general public has some legitimate questions, even if we don’t always feel at liberty to respond to everything,” Steve Powell wrote. “But we also feel that a lot of the questions coming from a core group of detractors are asked rhetorically and are designed to raise doubts about our family.”

Thanks so much, grayjay!

From the article:
“The agencies we are working with don’t want or need the publicity,” he wrote.

Are you kidding me? Where did they go? To six detective agency schools who had a class of 'newbies' and Susan's case was given to them as a homework assignment?

Now, I'm thinking out loud here, its late, have a headache, but hey, lets bounce it around, shall we? So if Susan left - alive and well - wouldn't you think Josh would be making pleas for her to return, if not for the sake of the boys? Wouldn't he be contacting her friends for possible clues or ideas to where she could have run off to? Wouldn't he seem 'crushed' by it, especially since he likely denies rumors that the marriage was troubled, that he was controlling, since she wanted to start her own home business (according to him), et al? Wouldn't there be evidence of missing monies/withdrawals from the bank account she opened to leave him?

I reach http://www.sltrib.com/. I'm noticing the page appears different than it has in the past. Perhaps they are redesigning their web site. I guess the only way to figure that out would be to click on links to other Salt Lake Tribune articles to see if the same thing happens.

Or, you could write an e-mail to the author of that article, Nate Carslise, and ask him why the article is gone. Here: "Nate Carlisle" <ncarlisle@sltrib.com>

Thanks Pickie! Looks like not many folks are impressed with the Trib's new webpage, per the poll. ;)

Wow - ya think he could be related to Drew Peterson? I've never heard of such a story, or that he would even speak the words aloud? If Susan walked away, don't you think she would have called someone by now?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back