WARNING:GRAPHIC PHOTOS Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otto, I was looking at the photos with Hendry's arrows. Why do you judge these meaningless? You know, there is something about that little bedroom, which makes you think of a burglary turned rape/murder. Wouldn't a fight or a sex game be conducted more in the living room? It just seems counter-intuitive that they would all 4 be in that tiny room. The more I revisit the pics, the less it seems like a group thing.

By the way, she doesn't confirm the cartwheel. She simply presents both sides of what Amanda and ILE say happened. There is no way to confirm what actually happened, unless one side changes their version. Either way, I've never considered the cartwheel anything but juvenile, and surely not the actions of a person who otherwise has been touted as a calculating murderess who knew how to manipulate every situation to deflect guilt away from her.
Good point---rather than cartwheels, she would have been putting on a show as the grief-stricken friend, had she known that she would become suspect.

pepperoni may not be a good example.I don't know about Italy but in Germany pepperoni is a hot pepper not a type of salami

google translate gives two Italian equivalents for pepperoni:

1. peperoni
2. salsiccia picante

But we all know the limits of google translate. You're right: I should not have assumed that an ItalianATE word in English was the same word in Italian.

My point, however, was that AK could order a pizza. otto provided a quote from Dempsey that has AK doing just that.

Otto, I was looking at the photos with Hendry's arrows. Why do you judge these meaningless? You know, there is something about that little bedroom, which makes you think of a burglary turned rape/murder. Wouldn't a fight or a sex game be conducted more in the living room? It just seems counter-intuitive that they would all 4 be in that tiny room. The more I revisit the pics, the less it seems like a group thing.

yes, I find it ironic that all this fuss about Hendry and the reason we're to believe he's a nut is apparently because Otto found the arrows to be incomprehensible when all they were there for was to simply indicate which drops of blood appeared to be aspirated by the victim. A lot of energy goes into trying to discredit anyone who stands up for Amanda and Raf. I guess Candace Dempsey's book is trash because she spends too much time detailing which witnesses were interviewed. :waitasec:

google translate gives two Italian equivalents for pepperoni:

1. peperoni
2. salsiccia picante

But we all know the limits of google translate. You're right: I should not have assumed that an ItalianATE word in English was the same word in Italian.

My point, however, was that AK could order a pizza. otto provided a quote from Dempsey that has AK doing just that.

Well, in English pepproncini is that hot pepper. Maybe that's what she's thinking of and not pepperoni? I dunno...

What is her agenda? Also, I haven't been able to find where she agrees with the prosecution's TOD.

I thought her agenda was crystal clear ... the bedroom was too small for a murder to have occurred ... it's the size of a "postage stamp" ... therefore Amanda is innocent.

She makes several remarks that narrow the time of death to closer to 11 pm. I didn't see any blatant statement about it.

Of course, that 10' x 11' or 110 square foot bedroom was too small for a murder scene. Hendry said so, so did Dempsey. The prosecutors, defense lawyers and courts haven't said this ... but that doesn't matter ... if Hendry and Dempsey said it, it must be true. I wonder if a murder has ever occurred in a bathroom ... according to Hendry and Dempsey, this is impossible.

How can you be suspicious of an author if you haven't read the book? I'm baffled by people that discuss the case with a fixed, or firm opinion when they haven't read much of anything about the case except what is published in US media and propaganda blogs. It's bewildering. I would compare it to a classroom where everyone is given an assignment to come to class prepared to discuss a particular topic, and where everyone decides that they can take a stance and "wing it". Obviously the discussion would be pretty low quality, or filled with confused opinions.

I would like to point out that words such as "pro-conviction" and "pro-guilt" are all about Amanda, not about the case. That is exactly what the Knox public relations team wants ... to make this all about Amanda. This isn't about two Italian prosecutors, and it isn't about a judicial system that differs from that in the United States. This is about a British woman that was murdered in Italy. If one looks at this murder from that starting point, forgetting that Amanda is American, even pretending that the victim is American for the purpose of obtaining objectivity, conclusions may be very different.

Perhaps you'd care to post a list of which words we can and cannot use. Obviously, we have been unable to satisfy you by choosing our own terms.

Of course, that 10' x 11' or 110 square foot bedroom was too small for a murder scene. Hendry said so, so did Dempsey. The prosecutors, defense lawyers and courts haven't said this ... but that doesn't matter ... if Hendry and Dempsey said it, it must be true. I wonder if a murder has ever occurred in a bathroom ... according to Hendry and Dempsey, this is impossible.
how many group fights/sex games turned murder have taken place in bathrooms or tiny bedrooms?

yes, I find it ironic that all this fuss about Hendry and the reason we're to believe he's a nut is apparently because Otto found the arrows to be incomprehensible when all they were there for was to simply indicate which drops of blood appeared to be aspirated by the victim. A lot of energy goes into trying to discredit anyone who stands up for Amanda and Raf. I guess Candace Dempsey's book is trash because she spends too much time detailing which witnesses were interviewed. :waitasec:

My my ... what a simplistic interpretation of what I have said about Hendry ... everything reduced to one statement and then my opinion can be dismissed. Excellent! I guess it's not surprising some believe that there is no evidence. Uhm ... the defense objected to the bra clasp and suggested contamination, therefore it must be true. Therefore, there is no evidence.

QED

How can you be suspicious of an author if you haven't read the book? I'm baffled by people that discuss the case with a fixed, or firm opinion when they haven't read much of anything about the case except what is published in US media and propaganda blogs. It's bewildering. I would compare it to a classroom where everyone is given an assignment to come to class prepared to discuss a particular topic, and where everyone decides that they can take a stance and "wing it". Obviously the discussion would be pretty low quality, or filled with confused opinions.

I would like to point out that words such as "pro-conviction" and "pro-guilt" are all about Amanda, not about the case. That is exactly what the Knox public relations team wants ... to make this all about Amanda. This isn't about two Italian prosecutors, and it isn't about a judicial system that differs from that in the United States. This is about a British woman that was murdered in Italy. If one looks at this murder from that starting point, forgetting that Amanda is American, even pretending that the victim is American for the purpose of obtaining objectivity, conclusions may be very different.
well, i work in social media and press and my fingers get numb from typing---easier to say "pro-guilt" than "those who believe the prosecution has a legitimate case" : ( Sorry you feel i have no right to suspicion, and bring the discourse down. Believe it or not, I have read extensively on this case, just do not feel like buying crime novels on Amazon....

I haven't seen it put that way by either of them. This is what I have found relating to that notion from hendry:

Had Meredith been attacked by multiple individuals, investigators would have found more bloody shoeprints on the floor. More items in the room would have been disturbed. Each attacker would very likely have left multiple DNA traces and perhaps fingerprints inside the room, as Rudy did. Overall, the evidence suggests that Meredith encountered a strong male attacker wielding a knife, who quickly overpowered and mortally wounded her.

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/RonHendry9.html

They recalled that they ate dinner in the time period between 8:45 and 1 AM. That's was their story. The facts, supported by independent evidence, is that they ate dinner while Amelie was playing on the computer. In fact, their dinner times of 9:30, 10, and 11 were all proven untrue by Dr Sollecito, who testified that they had finished dinner and clean up prior to the 8:42 phone call....

Did Dr. S actually say that, otto? Because my memory is that the Motivation Report holds that Dr. S merely said RS mentioned the spilled water at 8:40ish, and then the Report deduces that dinner was concluded by that time. That was one of the leaps in the MR that made me go, "Huh?"

My my ... what a simplistic interpretation of what I have said about Hendry ... everything reduced to one statement and then my opinion can be dismissed. Excellent! I guess it's not surprising some believe that there is no evidence. Uhm ... the defense objected to the bra clasp and suggested contamination, therefore it must be true. Therefore, there is no evidence.

QED

Funny, that's what I think you've done with Hendry in attempting to discredit him. You still have yet to prove he's a nut by the way. Should we expect a retraction soon?

. . . the defense objected to the bra clasp and suggested contamination, therefore it must be true. Therefore, there is no evidence.. . . (Otto)----well, it cuts both ways. "The prosecution says, thus it is true" can be just as annoying.....:(

Funny, that's what I think you've done with Hendry in attempting to discredit him. You still have yet to prove he's a nut by the way. Should we expect a retraction soon?

What do the arrows mean in the photo? Do they mean anything, or are they there for artistic value?

What do the arrows mean in the photo? Do they mean anything, or are they there for artistic value?
they are highlighters, indicators, like when you underline something

Did Dr. S actually say that, otto? Because my memory is that the Motivation Report holds that Dr. S merely said RS mentioned the spilled water at 8:40ish, and then the Report deduces that dinner was concluded by that time. That was one of the leaps in the MR that made me go, "Huh?"

What should I say ... no, Dr Sollecito was coerced by the police ... bopped on the head ... and out popped the information about the phone call and the dinner time. That's what happened.

they are highlighters, indicators, like when you underline something

Highlighting what???

knoxbloodspatter.jpg

well, i work in social media and press and my fingers get numb from typing---easier to say "pro-guilt" than "those who believe the prosecution has a legitimate case" : ( Sorry you feel i have no right to suspicion, and bring the discourse down. Believe it or not, I have read extensively on this case, just do not feel like buying crime novels on Amazon....

I understand that many are pro-conspiracy ... go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361