Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess tomorrow is the day then. She will be arraigned on child neglect. Geez! Doesn't look like she's getting out.

I have another question about the back pack stuff. They said last night on NG that there is no proof the back packs belonged to Casey and Caylee. Anyone have more info on that?

I haven't heard for a fact either way..if they did or did not..anyone else?

As much flack as Leonard, Tony, Rob and gang are getting for being there, I'll take a defensive stand and say that they are at least making an attempt. I'm sure if they were to pack up and go back to California, many would be bashing that they didn't find Caylee before they left.

I also try to keep in mind that they were contacted for their help. I'll still keep faith in these guys that there is something they can do to help find Caylee. It just doesn't seem like anyone else has been able to do it yet. I believe that any help would be appreciated if it brings Caylee home... safe and happy preferably, or else to put her to rest.

Seems like he's forgotten a lot of things and he sure did forgot to do his homework :clap:

Me thinks it's all about 'face time'.......

Many interviews Re: "what he's going to *do*"....

Many MORE interviews Re: "why he can't *do* it now......

LOL....fox just announced *another* interview with him up next.

This is a bit off topic and no offense to those WS peeps who live in Florida but I must say CRAZY stuff happens there..and it's normally the BIG stuff. Granted crazy stuff happens everywhere but True Crime really has a home in that state..a BIG home. Did anyone else every notice this? Just thinking out loud.
IMHO local news is not usually seen nationally, so you don't notice what's happening in any particular large city. If you look at the local news for any large city I think you will see similar crime. Its just we are all now checking the local news in Florida and we are seeing their other crimes also.

Padilla said for the first time in his career, he has received threats for just trying to do his job. Some of those threats are so serious, he called the FBI to get them involved.

I know! He can go back to California, stop making appearances on every single every news show there is, and maybe not bog down the F.B.I. with anymore ridiculous "threats", and "fake tips". They've had enough of that from The Anthony's......This whole Padilla sideshow is nauseating.

We'll he shouldn't be shocked. All of us here predicted a big public backlash the minute we got wind of his involvement. The public was threatening Casey's life before he was involved. He didn't think it would spill over on to him?

BH coming up on FOX.

Welcome!

I can't recall who BH is, brain fart..help me out, LOL!

Ya'll that are watching, please recap. (try to pick someone/someone say I'll do it!, so that 4 people aren't typing the same thing at once)

I would love to hear what Cindy said when that reported from NG called Casey a punk. OMG she must have just gone off!!!

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!

I don't know how Padilla finds any time to "search" with all of the rounds he's making on the press junket....

Does anybody have the link from when Meghan Kelly of Fox News stood up to Larry Garrison yesterday? I missed it and can't find it anywhere.

I want to see that too! I love Meghan Kelly.

I would love to hear what Cindy said when that reported from NG called Casey a punk. OMG she must have just gone off!!!

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!

Is this on video... ?? And who did she go off to??

Ya'll that are watching, please recap. (try to pick someone/someone say I'll do it!, so that 4 people aren't typing the same thing at once)

Me thinks it's all about 'face time'.......

Many interviews Re: "what he's going to *do*"....

Many MORE interviews Re: "why he can't *do* it now......

LOL....fox just announced *another* interview with him up next.

This is just it...... when is he "SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE"? between commerical breaks....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher