GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This does not sound good at all. If there had been an accident and blood loss was major I would think one of the others would have called 911 for assistance...or taken off in the vehicle to the nearest hospital...yet that wasn't done. I don't think these folks are "just missing"...

That is an excellent point here! If there had been an accident or an sudden emergency medical condition that involving a loss of blood, you would be seeking immediate medical attention by calling 911 for help or by having someone driving you to the nearest hospital.

Just how far is the nearest neighbor from Tina's home? Did the neighbors hear or see anything unusual?

I can think of one cause for the unusual amount of blood. If it is what I think it is, then it's not good at all.

This is an odd case. My first thought was questioning if Sahra had an older boyfriend.

I know it sounds nuts. GB is not a suspect at this time per LE. There some injury. The dog is missing.

Would Sahra leave her dog if she were leaving for happy ever after? Just a thought

BBM: Tina's boss emailed her ex when she didn't show up for work?

Why would the boss have Maynards email address?

Maybe for the same reason some people have mine that I never gave it to...someone I know has it, then sends out a joke, etc. to a list of people.

Or maybe the DQ mgr, Tina & Michael know each other fairly well outside of Tina's job.

Maynard didn't say...that vid. interview was pretty short.

These aren't infant children. IF the bf or even a stranger attacked this family, it seems that SOMEONE in this foursome...or even the dog...would fight back or runaway. Yet there's no struggle in the home. No sign of an attack...just 'an unusual amount of blood'.
Further, we've seen thousands of cases of rage, violence, anger, etc. When do we see cases of such misplaced anger such as this?? I've seen VERY FEW cases where even the family friend is missing.....even the dog. I guess...what I'm saying is that it would be HIGHLY unusual for the boyfriend to overnight become a homicidal maniac who is so angry at his girlfriend that he kills not only her but also her friend and her children....and the dog. I wonder if only one person is deceased....and the other left to protect herself from prosecution...or from losing her children. Sorry....I hate to even suggest that Tina would kill her friend and scare everyone else she knows with fear and worry....but I'm just trying to think outside the box.

These aren't infant children. IF the bf or even a stranger attacked this family, it seems that SOMEONE in this foursome...or even the dog...would fight back or runaway. Yet there's no struggle in the home. No sign of an attack...just 'an unusual amount of blood'.
Further, we've seen thousands of cases of rage, violence, anger, etc. When do we see cases of such misplaced anger such as this?? I've seen VERY FEW cases where even the family friend is missing.....even the dog. I guess...what I'm saying is that it would be HIGHLY unusual for the boyfriend to overnight become a homicidal maniac who is so angry at his girlfriend that he kills not only her but also her friend and her children....and the dog. I wonder if only one person is deceased....and the other left to protect herself from prosecution...or from losing her children. Sorry....I hate to even suggest that Tina would kill her friend and scare everyone else she knows with fear and worry....but I'm just trying to think outside the box.
I just can't agree. I've seen very many cases where a visitor to the home is victimized in a domestic-violence incident. Also, remember that it's possible Tina and Stephanie were incapacitated in some way before the children got home from school and then the perp may have laid in waiting.
According to the father of the children, "The kids have told me when he gets drunk, he gets somewhat violent. He throws beer bottles at the pickup truck if their mom tries to leave. He broke the garage door. I mean, you know, he gets real vulgar, you know, belligerent when he's drunk."
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/state/4-reported-missing-forces-lockdown-at-ohio-college

Domestic violence often escalates over time. I think it's really significant that at this time Tina was in the process of moving on.

As always, I am way behind in reading, but I am wondering why Tina would call GB to tell him that she had fed the dog?

According to GB, Tina texted him early Wednesday morning to say she had fed the dog... her disappearance seems to have happened sometime late Wednesday afternoon or evening.

Very true, Steadfast....but he has a solid alibi if his friend vouches for his whereabouts in another city.
I wonder who his friend is....and if HIS whereabouts can be proven.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101112/ap_on_re_us/us_ohio_family_missing
"Borders said he finished his shift at 4 p.m. Wednesday and spent the night with a friend. He said he was playing golf on Thursday when his mother called and said Herrmann apparently was missing.
He said he didn't think much of it until he returned to the house in Howard after 5:30 p.m. and found authorities there.
He gave officers permission to search the house and didn't go inside himself. He said a deputy took a few steps into the home and said he saw a considerable mess inside.
"I think something bad happened, something happened inside the house," Borders said. "It's not like Tina or me to leave the house unsecured."
It wasn't clear if the house was unlocked when authorities arrived."

This is the media's wording....so take it with a grain of salt....but if YOUR roommate/ former fiancee, and her two children are missing from YOUR home, would you really wait outside? I can't presume to know his personality or what happened at that moment, but even if I hated my roommate I would be in there trying to see what happened, trying to help out any way I could. moo.

Ok, I just watched the WBNS 10TV broadcast. To summarize:

- There was an "unusual amount of blood inside the home." They are currently running tests on the blood found in the home. LE stated they believed it was from one of the victims, but it did not indicate a struggle. It also did not indicate an accident, such as a stubbed toe or cutting oneself with an apple peeler. (How they can determine accident, but state a large amount of blood that's alarming at the same time, I don't know :banghead:)

- A vigil was held today at the church and neighbors are organizing a search tomorrow morning.

- LE searched a lake and Tina's home today. They are centering their investigation on evidence from both recovered vehicles and the evidence from the house.

- There are still no suspects and they are continuing to treat the case as a missing persons case.

How interesting that LE found evidence in BOTH vehicles...

I just can't agree. I've seen very many cases where a visitor to the home is victimized in a domestic-violence incident. Also, remember that it's possible Tina and Stephanie were incapacitated in some way before the children got home from school and then the perp may have laid in waiting.
According to the father of the children, "The kids have told me when he gets drunk, he gets somewhat violent. He throws beer bottles at the pickup truck if their mom tries to leave. He broke the garage door. I mean, you know, he gets real vulgar, you know, belligerent when he's drunk."
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/state/4-reported-missing-forces-lockdown-at-ohio-college

Domestic violence often escalates over time. I think it's really significant that at this time Tina was in the process of moving on.

I agree with the scenario you've outlined. When we first heard of this case, I didn't have any suspicious regarding a likely perp, but I do now.

Suppose, what if . . . Stephanie's vehicle was in Tina's garage because Stephanie was hiding it from someone who was after her? And they caught her at Tina's house in spite of that, and then all he!! broke out. We don't know much of anything about Stephanie.

This is unthinkable. We go from Zahra, to Rochelle (in NM), to this ~ 2 adults, 2 children, and 1 dog. Missing. It never stops.

I hope and pray they they are safe.

Hi....I did think of this scenario as well......what if Tina and Stephanie had an argument and it is tina who has taken of with her children and dumped a body......stranger things have happened!!!

But then I was reading above where LE has thinks the blood is from one of the victims..........if LE is saying the word "victims" then it is likely that one of them is not a suspect.......

Have we established if stephanies children live with her or not?????? because it was reported she had a 9 year old and as we know on here, it usually means something bad has happened when a mum has no contact with younger children....

also the exs sister has commented on facebook that she knows for a fact the little 11 year old was lying about the texts???????

and another woman 12 hours ago was asking who she should call, as she was sure she saw Tina and her daughter at a macdonalds on the Winconsin border.....(no more was said on this so dont know what happened)

I think it odd that when the police went to the house the truck was there and the lights were on but noone answered.......I am assuming they did not go in.....this makes me think that they were being quietened by perp, or if tina did do something, she was hiding and keeping the kids quiet...

It is a strange one isnt it...

According to GB, Tina texted him early Wednesday morning to say she had fed the dog... her disappearance seems to have happened sometime late Wednesday afternoon or evening.

i wonder if the purpose of her notifying him of the dog already having been fed was so that he wouldnt come to the house at his regular time to feed the dog. and like steadfast thinks that tinas co-worker unintentionally threw a wrench into the program by calling the cops and causing gb to be alerted to something going on with tina???

i dont think its a big stretch to think that gb could flip out and hurt her/them IF he really is a violent person that doesnt like to let her out of his control. i think losing their home and possibly their relationship could be the exact kind of stress to set violence into motion... also i wonder if tina was aware that their home was being forclosed on? weve seen that happen numerous time before too...

im still wondering about where gb was on wed. evening - where he actually slept. also, if his mother notified him at NOON(thursday) that there was a problem, then why did he not show up at home until 5:30? if he was 80miles away he could have been there before that. and i wonder if his cell will show if he tried to contact tina any time between NOON and 5:30? if it were me in this situation and i couldnt get home right away i would have been trying to call and see if everything was ok and to tell them that i was on my way, kwim?

I'm finding it harder and harder to deal with all of the evil in this world on a daily basis.It's depressing. Why people do the things they do with the certainty that it's the right thing is mystifying.

Every day is harder and harder to deal with because of all of the bad news, lack of caring, and lame excuses for different people for different reasons that make no sense.

At midday yesterday, Knox County Sheriff David Barber still seemed hopeful that four people missing since Wednesday would be found alive. “We are asking people to keep a guarded but optimistic attitude about how this case is going to unfold,” he said. “We still hope for a positive outcome.”
But as the sun began to set on the scene where investigators were swarming in the hills and woods of the rural countryside and the Howard Township homes of the missing, Barber had a slightly different tone.
“When you’ve been in the business long enough, you know what the possibilities are,” Barber said. “You want the families to have hope, but you have to be realistic. The longer this goes on, well, you know.”

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...for-lead-as-search-for-4-goes-on.html?sid=101

ok - heres where im at with this, lol...

im wondering if tina had a plan to move out that day and she had no intention of being late or absent to work(thats why the co-worker didnt know anything about it). they may have actually got a lot of their belongings moved and the house was a mess because they were in the process of moving in a hurry. im also curious if tina calling/texting about feeding the dog is something she always did? if it wasnt then maybe that set off gb's radar and he may have decided to swing by the house and happened to find them moving out of the house??? i was married to a real nutter once and he would lie to me about having plans or work and then he would spy/follow me to see what i was doing and with who... if gb has major control issues, spying on tina could be possible.... idk! this is making me nuts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member