CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it could be one of those model vehicles that allows you to pop the trunk from a lever on the inside. I wouldn't know if her kind of vehicle has this feature. I don't even know what kind of vehicle she has, but I think it might be buried in this thread somewhere.

I remember reading it was a 1997 Honda....I think Accord?

If anyone has any connections to persons living in southeast Asia, especially Vietnam......please send them the missing person bulletin so they can post it over there, especially any countries where they have relatives still residing.

I am keeping hope alive, and will continue to search until LE/Law enforcement tells us we do-not need to look any further.

Both the 1997 Honda Civic and Honda Accord list a "Mechanical remote trunk/hatch release" as a standard feature. That means a person can "pop the trunk" from the inside without the need of a key as long as she has manual access to the control panels.

Both the 1997 Honda Civic and Honda Accord list a "Mechanical remote trunk/hatch release" as a standard feature. That means a person can "pop the trunk" from the inside without the need of a key as long as she has manual access to the control panels.

The 'pop trunk' button for my car, is inside the glove compartment.

From the Help Find Phuong Le Facebook page:

Phuong Le HELP FIND PHUONG

SEARCH ORGANIZED BY;
HUONG (BROTHER), AMY (FRIEND) AND LISA (NURSING INSTRUCTOR)

We need at least 50 volunteers!
Any drink/food donations welcome for the search team.

DATE/TIME/LOCATION
Saturday, May 8th, 2010
10am sharp
Rancho Solano Park address:
Bring water and your lunch, hat, & Sunscreen
Comfortable shoes ...
And a few volunteers for the Marsh areas
Blue Tent will be set up for meeting Volunteers

WHY THIS AREA
The police and news have been in this area, as well as security surveillance has been given to police from the Rancho Solano Security.

We will be searching the rolling hills, open space and marsh area in the Oak Crest/Andalucia development of Rancho Solano.
We will also be passing out fliers as well door to door to the community.

I wonder if Thuc Nguygen will participate in the search? After all, its almost right outside his front door.

I wonder if Thuc Nguygen will participate in the search? After all, its almost right outside his front door.

He's in a kind of a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' situation.

But I think he probably shouldn't.

From the Help Find Phuong Le Facebook page:

Phuong Le HELP FIND PHUONG

SEARCH ORGANIZED BY;
HUONG (BROTHER), AMY (FRIEND) AND LISA (NURSING INSTRUCTOR)

We need at least 50 volunteers!
Any drink/food donations welcome for the search team.

DATE/TIME/LOCATION
Saturday, May 8th, 2010
10am sharp
Rancho Solano Park address:
Bring water and your lunch, hat, & Sunscreen
Comfortable shoes ...
And a few volunteers for the Marsh areas
Blue Tent will be set up for meeting Volunteers

WHY THIS AREA
The police and news have been in this area, as well as security surveillance has been given to police from the Rancho Solano Security.

We will be searching the rolling hills, open space and marsh area in the Oak Crest/Andalucia development of Rancho Solano.
We will also be passing out fliers as well door to door to the community.

Wow this is Nguyen's home area isn't it?

It's good to see the community getting involved and spreading the word. I'm not sure I understand why this park? Is it just because of where the one person lives? No matter what, community awareness is always a positive thing.

Probably a second set of keys at the house. I don't think that's unusual - both hubby and I carry keys to each other's vehicle just in case we need to drive it, move it, whatever.
One article I read described it as the "family car" so I would imagine others had keys to it. MOO

He's in a kind of a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' situation.

But I think he probably shouldn't.
I agree with the first sentence. I wish some criminal profilers would address this! Some common profiles are of the killer returning to the scene of the crime, becoming involved in the investigation, searches, etc. MOO

I agree with the first sentence. I wish some criminal profilers would address this! Some common profiles are of the killer returning to the scene of the crime, becoming involved in the investigation, searches, etc. MOO

I agree as well. If he does join the search, people will be speculating about just what you mentioned - saying that he is trying to take suspicion off himself. If he doesn't join the search, people will be complaining that as her friend (and according to the media, her "more than friend") - he should be helping to find her. He is in a no-win situation on this.

I agree as well. If he does join the search, people will be speculating about just what you mentioned - saying that he is trying to take suspicion off himself. If he doesn't join the search, people will be complaining that as her friend (and according to the media, her "more than friend") - he should be helping to find her. He is in a no-win situation on this.
Personally I think the less attention drawn to him, the better. So maybe he could do something to support the search if he's so inclined, but stay away from actually going out there. MOO

Can you imagine if he joined the search and then was the one that happened to find her? I am sure he is best advised to stay away...maybe he can donate printing if he wants to help...

Can you imagine if he joined the search and then was the one that happened to find her? I am sure he is best advised to stay away...maybe he can donate printing if he wants to help...

That would be a good idea.

Sigh...I am SO not ready to think of Phuong as being found in the woods deceased. I know things aren't looking good and she's been gone what, 11 1/2 days now... but when I think of how proud she was of becoming a nurse and having just passed the exam and getting ready to start her career....it just makes me so very very sad.

Probably a second set of keys at the house. I don't think that's unusual - both hubby and I carry keys to each other's vehicle just in case we need to drive it, move it, whatever.

I carry a set of my husband's keys with me wherever I go so I don't have to go back home to get them when he locks himself out of his car! The parking security guard where he works now knows me without a pass....my husband just calls him to let him know I am coming and I just hold up his set of keys and the guard waves me on through!!!

Me too, sad and sick to think that most likely, someone took her life as I do not feel as though she went off on her own for any reason. I also hate the idea of her former boss being implicated and actually hope he turns out to be innocent, I don't know why. But the idea of a someone she did not even know would not be any better. No good ending here that I can see.

Me too, sad and sick to think that most likely, someone took her life as I do not feel as though she went off on her own for any reason. I also hate the idea of her former boss being implicated and actually hope he turns out to be innocent, I don't know why. But the idea of a someone she did not even know would not be any better. No good ending here that I can see.

No, really there's not. And, if she is gone from this earth, then the sooner she is found the better. Not just for her family but also because there would be a better chance for dna evidence, cause of death, etc. I, too, hope TN is completely innocent. He was her friend and she trusted him.

There's a new video titled "Volunteers to Search for Missing Fairfield Woman Over the Weekend" on the main page of this news site:
http://www.kron.com/

LE is just now examining the surveillance video from b&n???

(Sorry I couldn't find a direct link to the video. It's in the list of videos right near the top.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆