Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just coming on line and OMG this man does look like the POI to me. His hair is long enough that with another year+ growth he could have had a rather long ponytail.

I know some people that their hair grows very quickly.

imoo

ITA..to me, this guy is the only person I've seen so far that really looks like the POI. I never thought the TC guy looked like the sketch.

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, though.

ITA..to me, this guy is the only person I've seen so far that really looks like the POI. I never thought the TC guy looked like the sketch.

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, though.

I am trying to remain calm but I sure hope if he is the one they can uncover it. It is the mouth to me. The mouth seems to have the same hard set look in both his photos and the sketch.

imoo

He looks like the POI to me. I just hope these poor families have closure soon. What a horrific crime. Unimaginable.

I noticed that what he was convicted of is rape by instrumentation. I'm having a hard time figuring out what this is. I automatically thought of sodomy but I don't think that's what this is. Anyone enlighten me?

1111.1 RAPE BY INSTRUMENTATION.

"Rape by instrumentation is an act within or without the bonds of matrimony in which any inanimate object or any part of the human body, note amounting to sexual intercourse is used in the carnal knowledge of another person without his or her consent and penetration of the anus or vagina occurs to that person. Provided, further, that at least one of the circumstances specified in Section 1111 of this title has been met."

I am trying to remain calm but I sure hope if he is the one they can uncover it. It is the mouth to me. The mouth seems to have the same hard set look in both his photos and the sketch.

imoo

I just signed on and was reading.
My hair grows about 1/2 to 3/4 inch a month. I know this cuz I have to keep up with the roots! lol So in a year, my hair can grow as much as 6" or more longer if I dont trim it.

I dont know why, but the first time I saw the Plackers, I recgonized the faces of Linda and Peter. I know they moved there from OKC, but I am really feeling like they must have lived in the Henryetta area before that. I lived in Henryetta most of my life. I have lived in Tulsa since 2000 so I probably saw them before I moved. And it seems like I have seen their faces more than once. Could this be because I used to go out and play pool at Marvins and I have seen them in there, or just somewhere shopping or working ? Could they have lived there, then moved to OKC, then moved back? I've done it. Others could too.

I knew some Byrds that hung around Henryetta too, who were living in OKC at the time but would come back to party with friends. This was almost 30 years ago

I noticed that what he was convicted of is rape by instrumentation. I'm having a hard time figuring out what this is. I automatically thought of sodomy but I don't think that's what this is. Anyone enlighten me?

1111.1 RAPE BY INSTRUMENTATION.

"Rape by instrumentation is an act within or without the bonds of matrimony in which any inanimate object or any part of the human body, note amounting to sexual intercourse is used in the carnal knowledge of another person without his or her consent and penetration of the anus or vagina occurs to that person. Provided, further, that at least one of the circumstances specified in Section 1111 of this title has been met."

I assume it means he raped someone with an object other than his penis.
He is a level three SO.

Clarifying things: When I said I have seen them, I dont mean together. I just meant that when I first saw the face of Linda on myspace, and when I first saw PP on a video, their faces were those that I felt I had seen numerous times in the past, but not necessarily together. I dont picture them together. I just wish I could remember how I knew them. A lady who used to work for me felt the same.

HI Frog~

Good to see you. Did you get my message this morning?
I am sooooooooo hoping this is the guy. He looks like the POI sketch. (imo)
He has a hx. of sexual assault. Please let this be the beginning of the end for this creep.

imoo

Ocean,
The mouth did it for me also.

Side By Side Pics
2hphy1h.jpg
[/IMG]

I assume it means he raped someone with an object other than his penis.
He is a level three SO.
Thanks Evelyn! That's what I thought. I'm just trying to figure out since he doesn't get off on raping people with his penis, his sexual satisfaction comes in the form of sodomy. The girls weren't sexually molested....hmmm. In my opinion, this guy is the spitting image of the sketch. Let us pray!

Side By Side Pics
2hphy1h.jpg
[/IMG]

Get Smart~

Thank-you for the side by side. I think the resemblance is strong.
Good to see you on here. I am at work and will have to get off the computer soon. :(

Lucy's Mom~
"Let us pray"! I could not agree with you more.

Hi guys ..I didn't mean to make pic so big I realized after I put it up here, sorry. But it helps alot to see the side by side.
I am working on the profile pic now.

Lucy's Mom~
"Let us pray"! I could not agree with you more.
Just did. Wow. It's amazing how this has affected all of us. I prayed the killer be found, and I prayed for comfort to all the hearts of all the people on this forum, other forums, throughout the world, who care about this. and for the families. :blowkiss:
I know I am emotional, but I have a soft heart and this did happen in what I call my back yard.
Did you all see what I wrote above?
Hi flossy lol

Side By Side Pics
2hphy1h.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you so much.

I blew the size up even more and I noticed the artist paints this POI's facial skin as if he has imperfections and that the skin is not smooth and even.

That also coincides with this man.

imoo

Ocean, do you remember the height, weight, and age of he POI in the sketch as described by LE??
Thanks.
:)

PS
Another thing, I could see a witness describing Byrd as NA, with a possible mix of caucasian.
He looks like that to me.

I don't understand the connection, and how is this revelant to the case? Have I missed a post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie