FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Please remember the rules. Please post links where applicable. Also, please be careful with the discussion regarding potential drug use and or racist comments. We don't want to start rumors. The potential drug use has been raised in MSM, but it was the personal opinion of someone that just listened to the 911 tapes, so let's not carry it too far - it is discussable, but keep it in context please.

If you have questions or concerns, please PM a mod and they will give you a hand.

Thanks,

Salem

Thread 1

Thread 2

Media Thread

And please heed Ynot's warning:

Everyone, please. Calm down.

If posters can't discuss this case in a calm, reasoned, rational manner, then we will lock this thread to give everyone some time to get their wits about them.

Use your IMO/JMOs. Don't get dragged into a personal back-and-forth with someone who may not share your opinions. Don't get personal, and don't take it personal.

If a post fires you up, you don't need to respond to it. You have the choice to move on past it, or to alert responsibly if it violates TOS.

Where this post lands is random. The consequences for your posting decisions are not random; they will be based on your choices and WS rules.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166513"]Thread 3[/ame]

Clean slate!

So, any idea's as to why 911 was called from Trayvon's phone on March 2nd? He had been dead for 5 days already?

"What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.”
Thomas Sowell
Please post links or moo, jmo, jmho for opinions.
Thank you.

Clean slate!

So, any idea's as to why 911 was called from Trayvon's phone on March 2nd? He had been dead for 5 days already?

I thought that was from his girlfriends phone records.

Clean slate!

The only thing I can think of is that is when Sanford PD got around to doing some investigating? Maybe the phone was used to dial 911 for tracing purposes so they could determine the phone number associated to the phone.

Clean slate!

Good question - especially since we don't know where the phone is - even today. It wasn't listed as evidence on the police report. Trayvon's parents say they don't have it - SPD won't say anything.

So you got me - WHO used Trayvon's phone to call 911 5 days after he was killed?

Better yet,

WHO called Trayvon's phone back immediately AFTER the 911 call was made?
AND why did that person call the phone TWICE (2 minutes apart) - was the phone not answered?
AND why wasn't it answered when 911 had been called from it just 2 minutes before?

Man.................WTH is up with all this? Who was that talking on TV yesterday about the "transparency" of LE with this case?

Clear as mud?

JMHO

I thought it was from Tray's phone logs?

I can see T-mobile on the records. I thought the Trayvon had an I-Phone. T-Mobile doesn't do I-Phones as far as I know.

I thought that was from his girlfriends phone records.
Ok - who called who that Sunday night? Did Trayvon call her @ 7:12 ? Or did she call him?

Let's say it was her phone log - well then, she called 911 on 3/2. She lives in Miami. Why doess the number that calls her back have a 407 area code? Miami is 305 and broward is 954. If she called 911 from Miami and Miami/Dade LE called her back - then the number would be a 305 number.

Nope, I think its Trayvon's records.

JMHO

Good question - especially since we don't know where the phone is - even today. It wasn't listed as evidence on the police report. Trayvon's parents say they don't have it - SPD won't say anything.

So you got me - WHO used Trayvon's phone to call 911 5 days after he was killed?

Better yet,

WHO called Trayvon's phone back immediately AFTER the 911 call was made?
AND why did that person call the phone TWICE (2 minutes apart) - was the phone not answered?
AND why wasn't it answered when 911 had been called from it just 2 minutes before?

Man.................WTH is up with all this? Who was that talking on TV yesterday about the "transparency" of LE with this case?

Clear as mud?

JMHO

I was reading some posts on facebook on a page dedicated to Tray and I noticed one of his friends saying that they still call his phone hoping he will pick up. I'm sure lots of people did that. Maybe even just to hear his voice on his voicemail? (That breaks my heart.)

Only speculating and this is just my opinion.

Ok - I'll even go one better. The number that calls the phone back at 12:47 and again at 12:49 is SPD. You can see the number from the screen shot and if you go to SPD home page - it is the same number. How's that for odd?

WTH is going on with this phone?

JMHO

Replying to this post from Ironhorse from locked thread:

Well unlike you with all due respect I'm not convinced Mr. Martin is a victim per se. Is he a victim in the sense he passed away in a mysterious yet tragic incident of that I have no doubt. Which is exactly why I attended the rally at Fort Mellon park and gave a donation. But lets put aside my generosity and focus on the case at hand:

I feel in the end this may well be something far less than what many have tired to make it out to be... Mr. Zimmerman goes to question an unknown individual and that individual chooses to hide his face and evade him. Meanwhile Mr. Martin unfamiliar with the neighborhood sees a stranger staring at him and feels uncomfortable pulls his hoodie up and begins to walk briskly away...From this point it seems like a twist of tragic errors on both parties fault lead to an incident, that could have easily been avoided. As a result of those missteps Mr. Martin lost his life and that's saddening.

BBM

What right did Mr. Zimmerman have to question Mr. Martin?

And why would it be wrong for someone having a total stranger questioning him choose to try to evade that person?

Ok - who called who that Sunday night? Did Trayvon call her @ 7:12 ? Or did she call him?

Let's say it was her phone log - well then, she called 911 on 3/2. She lives in Miami. Why doess the number that calls her back have a 407 area code? Miami is 305 and broward is 954. If she called 911 from Miami and Miami/Dade LE called her back - then the number would be a 305 number.

Nope, I think its Trayvon's records.

JMHO

Ok, I believe you. So that means that the post's I read saying that Trayvon had an I-Phone are incorrect?

Citing to Salem's earlier post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7710929&postcount=669"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #3[/ame]
Trayvon is considered the victim here, from what I understand.

Ok - I'll even go one better. The number that calls the phone back at 12:47 and again at 12:49 is SPD. You can see the number from the screen shot and if you go to SPD home page - it is the same number. How's that for odd?

JMHO

So then it sounds it was the police calling 911 to figure out the number of the phone. Maybe they just called the number back to make sure the cell phone would ring.

JMHO
Maybe they were testing it out to see what would display when they called it and what would display at 911 if Tray were somehow able to call them before he was shot. I wonder if 911 may have had some hang up calls at about that time and maybe they're trying to see what Tray's phone would show at the call center.

Just thoughts...

I can see T-mobile on the records. I thought the Trayvon had an I-Phone. T-Mobile doesn't do I-Phones as far as I know.

http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=16338&news=Apple+iPhone+4G+T-Mobile

This is an old article? I also found some that says something about a T-Mobile SIM card working in an IPhone?

http://www.macworld.com/article/1160588/unlocked_iphone_4_tmobile.html

ETA: Even all those years of talking about Casey's SIM CARDS, I still have no idea what they are.

Clean slate!

I must have missed something. Where was the March 2 date of the call reported?

TIA.

JMHO

Where is that phone now? Is it missing? Could SPD have been looking for it and calling it to see where it pings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member