Conrad Murray trial -Day five.

OMG, defense wanted to know if she had talked to Murray during treatment. She said multiple brief conversations. Defense then asked how many are multiple, and how brief. Defense just asked I want particulars and you just aren't capable of precise answers, correct. I would be upset to say the least if I was this witness.

Wow, she is looking to me like she is getting very mad at this attorney. Her eyes are widening and her mouth is getting firm. I'd be not taking this well if I were sitting on the jury.

Defense doesn't have a copy of the ER note?? Good job!

Wow, she is looking to me like she is getting very mad at this attorney. Her eyes are widening and her mouth is getting firm. I'd be not taking this well if I were sitting on the jury.

Would you be upset at the witness or defense? I would be upset with defense, but I don't suffer fools graciously.

Realy why didnt the defence just wanna show her their copy of her report?

I bet he wasnt asking her to say show it to me. Glad she pulled herself together.

At first I was upset with her because she didnt know the halflife of Lorazopam Really that the top 200 meaning most people in the medical feild have to know all about the top 200 prescribed drug and their generics.

Then I was back to being iffy on the defence ,then i went over iffy to annoyedat the defence when she asked for the paper and he acted like that was to much for him. Like she is supposed to remember what she wrote word for word in 2009.

I think they are tied in likability in the low numbers.

He is clearly badgering her. The payoff for this won't be good.

Thanks for the updates everyone! Boss is here, cannot watch. :tyou: Keep them coming, it is driving me batty not to be able to see or hear it, lol!

Would you be upset at the witness or defense? I would be upset with defense, but I don't suffer fools graciously.

Yes, I meant I would be upset with the defense. There is no reason for him to be badgering this witness, IMO.

Defense was going to read her ER notes to her. Defense said, "I can't read you writting, can I approach the witness."

She read off what he asked her to and then took the notes away. Now he is turning pages to find the date it was written.

Why didn't he just find another copy, or here's a question, have one for her to use during this questioning?

Defense asked witness if they had taken patient's temperature. Witness said at some point we would have done that.

I would assume she was too busy trying to save a life.

Defense asked if this would help determine death. I didn't catch what the witness said.

Oh for pete's sake. Defense atty just asked her if taking his temp would have told her the cause or time of death. The cause of death? He is sounding like a buffoon to me.

Defense, "you performed and hour and fifteen minutes of resusitation at the medical center, would you have done the same if the patient was other than Michael Jackson?" (not perfect translation but close)?

Witness replied no, standard procedure no matter who.

Defense just asked about the condom catheter and if there was any urine visable. Witness said no urine. Then asked if they would have taken the urine for testing. Witness said yes.

Defense is finally done for now.

Would like the PT to ask Dr. Cooper her opinion on Dr. Murray not being completely truthful about what was given to MJ!

Prosecuter clearing up the misconceptions the defense caused. Murray made no mention of prophefol(sp) to the witness.

OT: Dr. Cooper's hair is very pretty today. The color, hi-lights suit her well.

Prosecutor going through all the machines used to monitor phrophefol(sp) use. A long list of monitoring equipment and a nurse to monitor.

Prosecutor done, defense just has to have another go.

Yes he is making himself look terrible. He is going to be sorry when she give him what he's asking for and it's gonna bite Murray in the a.s! The ER Doc knows that lorazepam was given prior to ems arrival, obviously, and prior to the time ems was called. Reversal agents at the time of ems arrival or body arrival at the ER would have been useless, as the patient was dead, no heart rhythm, no reps. Flanagan is not medically very bright! The one case involving Propofol that he defended does not make him an expert by any means. A fool, in my opinion.

OMG, defense wanted to know if she had talked to Murray during treatment. She said multiple brief conversations. Defense then asked how many are multiple, and how brief. Defense just asked I want particulars and you just aren't capable of precise answers, correct. I would be upset to say the least if I was this witness.

What he is trying to do here is to split the guilt. If he can make her look like she is the slightest bit incompetent or that the treatment may have been in the least inadequate he can mitigate his client's guilt somewhat. So the question about what time she talked to Dr. or how often she talked to him is very unfair.

I've been in codes. They record times when treatment was given. But things are so tense and moving so rapidly that any extraneous activity barely gets noticed and definitely they don't know what time it happened.

Defense is hanging his own client. Winess says prophefol(sp) over a minute minute and a half is normal.

Mr. Flanagan, the Residents would have read the literature on this medication and they would have knowledge of how to handle this drug, unlike your client, Dr. Murray.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back