GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Seriously? Oh, dear. I haven't been able to watch the SK very much lately. :escape:

Yes. It has been discussed on a few threads, including two new threads. There is a new thread on Florida serial killers or something like that. There is also an older thread that is similar. I think one thread might be on the Daytona Beach SK and the other seems to discuss many murders. The latter has lots of info. Someone has done a lot of groundwork. But it is my opinion that some posters are over-speculating by linking together murders/disappearances even though there are 100 or more miles between locations.

Summer_Breeze was kind enough to start a missing thread on Laurel Rogers, who lived about a mile from the location of this body in Port Orange. I have posted several things on the Laurel Rogers thread when it appeared yesterday that the body might be her. But it now seems that it is Chasity, who was a prostitute. The man also was living with a prostitute. He was supposedly incarcerated until three months after the SK started to claim his victims in Daytona Beach. I am hoping to verify that we can completely rule out him as the SK in Daytona Beach. I'm not there yet. He may have been involved in out some sort of early release, such as a work release program. They are commonly used to reintroduce someone to society near the end of a sentence. It also seems that there may be some inaccuracies in his reported sentences.

So, that is way off topic!

Can someone make a post with the link to these videos? I'm not too skilled at finding past posts apparently :truce:
http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2012/06/couple_in_bourbon_street_video.html

I'm not sure which one shows him getting out of the van.

You can find most news articles and videos in the media thread

Jaren Lockhart - Timeline and Media Links - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Note: When pointing out a comparison, it's courteous and very helpful to include the links in your post so others don't have to scurry around looking for them.

Yes. It has been discussed on a few threads, including two new threads. There is a new thread on Florida serial killers or something like that. There is also an older thread that is similar. I think one thread might be on the Daytona Beach SK and the other seems to discuss many murders. The latter has lots of info. Someone has done a lot of groundwork. But it is my opinion that some posters are over-speculating by linking together murders/disappearances even though there are 100 or more miles between locations.
<respectively snipped>

I don't think distance is a factor. What if it's a person with a 'territory' he routinely travels. I know people who put a 100 miles a day on their car just between their home & their office.

5000 miles might be a stretch, but 100 miles isn't much, IMO.

And the FBI has that whole Trucker/Killer unit now looking at long haul trucker serial killers, (I don't remember what it's called, sorry. Am on my phone and not home)

anybody notice ts's sneakers?

I must admit, they do look similar. I'm not sure if they are the same. It's very hard to tell from these pictures. I can't imagine that LE would have slipped up this hard though.

7411284518_0247ee71a5_o.jpg

7411284464_962c732d47_z.jpg
7411295336_7bbfb6cd24_z.jpg

(if these pictures are too big let me know and I will resize them)

LadyBug, posting links is easy. If you're reading a news article, for instance, look at the address bar (usually at the top of your screen) where you see http://www. "something or other". Highlight that whole string (address)

1. Right click your mouse and select "copy" (or highlight the address and press Ctrl+C)
  2. Come to a page here and click "post reply".
  3. Right click and select "paste" (or, press Ctrl+V)
  4. Link will appear in your post. You can use your arrow keys or mouse to move your cursor in front of the link and type your message. Or you can type your message and then paste the link. Until you're comfortable pasting links, I say paste it first and then fill in your message.

Easy enough!!!! I think I can do this!!!
TYSM!

I must admit, they do look similar. I'm not sure if they are the same. It's very hard to tell from these pictures. I can't imagine that LE would have slipped up this hard though.

Could very well be. Can you post a link to this video? I'd like to see the shoes from a different angle. I can't seem to find the link.

These are clearly sneakers in both pics. I thought prisoners were issued slip ons of some sort.

The more I look the more I do NOT think these are the same shoes - here are two more screen shots:

7411388004_e6926aca37_o.jpg

7411387972_2ec94300f5_o.jpg

go ladybug :rocker:

as for the sneaks maybe theyve been tested and returned.

Ok I'm trying to post a link for the first time ...lets hope i get it right!!

I ran across this and thought maybe it had been posted already but for the sake of my learning plz bare with me if it is a repeat!!

I thought I should post bc I dont remember seeing it EVER clarified why the two different stories on the different amounts for MAS bond...

Just in case everyone was wondering why this may be the reason.....

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/bail_set_for_lockhart_murder_s.html

let me know if this link works!! and if this is something that has been brought up yet or not...If it is credible or not!

THX in advance!!

The more I look the more I do NOT think these are the same shoes - here are two more screen shots:

7411388004_e6926aca37_o.jpg

7411387972_2ec94300f5_o.jpg

I agree. The blown up shots seems to show a difference. I would think they receive prison issue shoes.

Living that close to an airport is certainly convenient if they were involved in human trafficking.

I agree. The blown up shots seems to show a difference. I would think they receive prison issue shoes.

Those at the bottom look like what I've heard called as the tanish orange slip on that the jail issues often called ny the jail birds as shower shoes....

I know someone who used to wear them everywhere after his release lol the guy was an idiot but we wont get into that....

he was proud of his shower shoes tho lol

How could he transfer his fingerprints onto someone else?

Well, you might have to have someone on the inside (a trustee) in a local jail change out the prints, or maybe they do not even run prints every time someone is jailed. I don't know exactly how it would be done in a small local jail, but I still say one of those photos is not even him.

The knowledge of this NC connection heightens my suspicions that TAS may be a serial killer. Not that he was involved in Addie's murder but that he is aware (and excited by) details of horrific crimes. Addie's case was probably all over the news in NC. Can prisoner's read newspapers and watch the news on television? Not sure. I'm pretty sure they can have radios so lots of news coverage to be heard on radio programs.

Generally televisions are on blasting 18 hours a day.

I have noticed that girls who are young and petite seem to be a popular target for sex offenders and murderers. Chasity Starr, whose remains may have been found yesterday in Port Orange, Fla., was 5-foot-3. The missing woman from North Carolina was very small in stature. It's often the case. They make easier targets, it seems.

Being only 4'8 and when I was in my early 20s my heaviest height being 100lbs yes many think the tiny ones are easy targets. Def not now since I have a husband who loves to cook and has a culinary degree :). I have a feeling many of these people that took these smaller girls were up for a fight. Being smaller we normally have to fight for others to look at us as equals. So that normally ends up with us being feisty little devils. I do not know how many times being a manager I was told go get your mommy little girl and I was 23 yrs old. I was very fortunate to never be placed in a position to be hurt by anyone. I have luckily only been looked down on as if I was a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member