Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

I do believe that Rachael owned her house. Gotta be a tough decision on what to do there. If either one of the kids rented where they were living I would uproot there and move into Rachaels house. Spend the money on making sure her home was kept up and not forking money out in 2 spots, but I don't know the logistics of any of that either so who knows!

Detectives are continuing their search for Rachael Anderson.

But after more than two months since the 41-year-old Clarkston woman's disappearance, the flow of information to detectives has slowed to a trickle.

Fewer tips are coming in now than there were two months ago, noted Moscow Assistant Police Chief David Duke, and the task force is meeting less regularly to discuss the case.

"It's still coming in, but it's obviously a lot slower than it was to begin with," Clarkston Police Detective Dan Combs said.

The task force, which Combs said was meeting as often as twice a week, is now meeting on an as-needed basis. The task force last met on June 11, Combs said.

Detectives assigned to the case are renewing requests to the public for information, encouraging anyone with a possible tip as to Anderson's disappearance to report it to police, regardless of how minute it may seem.

Amber Griswold, Anderson's oldest daughter, said she hasn't talked to the task force about her mother's disappearance in a few weeks. Waiting has been difficult for Anderson's children, she said, and their mother's birthday earlier this month was an especially hard day. But Anderson is never far from her daughter's mind.

Much of the case has been referred back to the Clarkston Police Department, and Clarkston Police Chief Joel Hastings said it remains a suspicious missing-person case.

Anderson's estranged husband, Charles A. Capone of Moscow, was the last person known to have seen his wife April 16 in Moscow. Capone, 48, has been named a person of interest in his wife's disappearance, and is presently awaiting trial on unrelated federal weapons charges.

Capone, a twice-convicted felon, is in custody of the Bonner County Jail without bond on two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm that court documents allege he possessed in October 2009 and February. He pleaded innocent to the charges last month and is scheduled for trial July 6.

Detectives note Capone has not been charged in connection with his wife's disappearance, nor has he been named as a suspect.

"It's still an active investigation," he said. "Of course the case is going to remain open until there's developments."

http://www.lmtribune.com/story/northwest/511810/

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12696209

LEWISTON, Idaho (AP) - Detectives say the pace of tips about the whereabouts of a missing woman last seen in April has slowed.

Meanwhile, Rachael Anderson's estranged husband the last known person to see her remains in an Idaho jail awaiting separate federal weapons charges.

I just hope that in the immediate focus on CC something else wasn't missed. I thought there was a news report that stated she was renting her home.....also idaho is a 50/50 property state....so if she bought a house before the divorce was final with CC the house would have been half his....so it would be a really bad decision for her to buy a house while she was filing for divorce.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/6420ap_id_missing_woman_tips.html

Last updated June 23, 2010 10:09 a.m. PT
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

LEWISTON, Idaho -- The pace of tips being received about the whereabouts of a missing southeastern Washington woman, who was last seen in April, has slowed, detectives say.

Meanwhile, Rachael Anderson's estranged husband - the last known person to see her - remains in an Idaho jail awaiting separate federal weapons charges.

It's downriver from the bridge which could indicate the body was tossed off the bridge then floated downstream. I wonder what Susan Powell wore to bed. It could be her too.

OO That is true, dang I have mixed feelings. I want them found, but not like this... but still want them found.

OO That is true, dang I have mixed feelings. I want them found, but not like this... but still want them found.

I have a Google alert set up for body found and receive an e-mail every time a news article hits the Internet. The majority of bodies found in water are victims of accidental drowning. I don't think tossing a body off a bridge is a very good way to make sure it isn't found. I'd be surprised if it is Rachael or Susan.

Someone needs to write on the wall of the Facebook group "Help me find my missing mom! Rachael Anderson": How much is the reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction in the disappearance of Rachael Anderson?

If someone does that, perhaps other people will comment below the post and ask questions like, "What did you do with the money you made at the bake sale you promoted by claiming the money taken in would be used to open up a reward account!", etc.

Here is the link to the group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...!/group.php?gid=116680731683607&v=wall&ref=ts

In the state of idaho husbands are automatically the beneficiary of life insurance. The husband has to sign a waiver if the wife wants it to go to someone else.

I traveled to Lewiston via Viola and Moscow last Wednesday, looking at fields, silos, passed Palouse Multiple Services, the Plantation, crop dusters and then on to Lewiston the DynaMart, the grade and the field. People in Lewiston I spoke with are echoing some of the same concerns posted here on WS: No news, no leads, nothing to help us help LE. They feel it is getting swept under the rug (exact same words). They mentioned Chrissy White and the girls from the Civic Theatre. They said something to the effect of small town LE without the abilities to get the task done. Bigger isn't always better though. The entire town would rally around any direction they were given to help find her. Her facebook page has nearly 10,000 people. It makes me think we are just supposed to sit around and wait, do nothing. This is the hardest part when you want so badly to help find a missing mom.

I traveled to Lewiston via Viola and Moscow last Wednesday, looking at fields, silos, passed Palouse Multiple Services, the Plantation, crop dusters and then on to Lewiston the DynaMart, the grade and the field. People in Lewiston I spoke with are echoing some of the same concerns posted here on WS: No news, no leads, nothing to help us help LE. They feel it is getting swept under the rug (exact same words). They mentioned Chrissy White and the girls from the Civic Theatre. They said something to the effect of small town LE without the abilities to get the task done. Bigger isn't always better though. The entire town would rally around any direction they were given to help find her. Her facebook page has nearly 10,000 people. It makes me think we are just supposed to sit around and wait, do nothing. This is the hardest part when you want so badly to help find a missing mom.

Thank you for sharing. The amount of attention a missing person's case gets has a lot to do with what the family and friends are doing to bring the matter into the spotlight.

Each reporter who wrote an article or spoke about the bake sale would update their story if Amber Griswold issued a press release announcing the amount of the reward.

I myself am highly disappointed with the fact a reward has not been announced, something which would peak the interest of certain people who would be more inclined to search for Rachael's body or come forward with valid tips and perhaps even snitch on Mr. Capone.

Why has the reward amount not been announced after we were promised the proceeds from the bake sale were being used to open a reward account the following day by Amber Griswold on the wall of the Facebook group Help find my missing mom! Rachael Anderson!?

Project Jason Profile:

Name: Rachael Anderson

Date of Birth: 06/11/1969
Date Missing: 04/16/2010
Age at time of disappearance: 40
City Missing From: Clarkston
State Missing From: Washington
Race: White
Height: 5 ft 4 in
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Fair

Identifying Characteristics: Pierced ears

Clothing: Unknown

Jewelry: Ring on right ring finger with 3 opal stones, 1 of the stones is missing

Circumstances of Disappearance: Rachel was last seen at 2216 S. Main, Suite B-1. Her vehicle was recovered at Dynamart station on North/South Highway, Lewiston ID. It is a GMC Yukon White 1997 License plate # 1l 93131. Her cell phone and purse was found in the vehicle. The family states that Rachael was being harassed by an unknown stalker in the weeks prior to her disappearance. They reported her missing when she did not show up at work.

Medical Conditions: None

Investigative Agency: Clarkston Police Dept.
Agency Phone: (509) 243-4717
Investigative Case #: 1oPo1968/1oAo1684

Print a Poster: http://www.projectjason.org/aan/AAN_RachaelAnderson.pdf

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=0e3b8944299776bc7fe429b338c943cf&topic=8611

I would NOT go to that site!
I went there and a HUGE VIRUS warning came up and AVG booted me off the site and shut down my browser!

What antivirus program are you running?​

I didn't have any problems with the site at all. I run Avira.

I spent the day yesterday in the woods near a couple of places that I am pretty sure CC dirt biked...did about a 100 mile loop....had dogs out ect....the only problem is that you can't get where a dirt bike can go unless you are on one and there are hundreds if not thousands of miles of trails...didn't see anything out of the ordinary..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back