2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence says that she used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool????
(at work, can't play the file)

This is what Tracy said on the interview....or this is what Casey told her before Cindy jumped in with the bamboo story.

Tracy: she loved being on TV (referring to Casey).

She put a lot of time into making sure she looked good for the cameras...well, we knew that didn't we ?

OMG - just heard the part where Tracy was pointing out cute pictures of Caylee in Casey's room and Casey would change the subject to pictures/stories about HERSELF, like, "Oh well, that's a cute picture of Caylee, but here's a picture of ME on MY birthday"!!! Tracy says it was like Casey was in competition with Caylee. This is definitely a recurring theme with her.

Casey had a crush on Tracy's son and said that's my future husband...saw him in a picture.

Cindy asked Tracy if Casey lost Caylee at the Mall!:eek:

Maybe KC lost Caylee at the mall before and that's what LA was talking about when he asked her "is this like the other time" (paraphrasing) in one of the first phone calls from jail . . .

Does everybody remember last year when LP kept saying he thinks Caylee died in the pool and KC used the shovel to get her out? Now I know where he came up with this theory. If KC did actually say that she used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool, and people the are habitial liars tend to have a small fraction of truth in what they say, I think it is entirely possibly that KC drown Caylee in the pool. (that was tough to type but I think we all are still trying to figure out what happened to that poor little girl)

"LA was talking about when he asked her "is this like the other time" (paraphrasing) in one of the first phone calls from jail . . ."

Of all the things that have bothered me about this case that one question ..'IS THIS LIKE THE OTHER TIME" has bothered me the most.

I didnt care for Tracy's comment about WS and we are a bunch of losers Tracy Part 1 approx 27 min 30 sec

Tracy mentions one of those online sites, like Websleuths, and says she hates them all and she thinks they are all just a bunch of losers and she thinks all "they" do is stay on the computer 24 hours a day and blah blah blah!

Says that CA sent her to research something online (JG's picture on choloroform) and it was on WS and she hates people who sits online all day doing that and that they are losers.

did anyone catch the name of the band that Kc made tracy listen to 13 times in one day?? part 1 approx 29 min 30 sec??? TIA

Says that CA sent her to research something online (JG's picture on choloroform) and it was on WS and she hates people who sits online all day doing that and that they are losers.

I think it was Rick M who had that picture.

She used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool ? Huh ?

Shred of truth . . . .

Why would she need to get the ladder out of the pool? If it had fallen in, she was way to self-absorbed to worry about it. Kinda like the likelihood of her digging up bamboo. And why would she have needed to back her car into the garage while she was fishing the ladder out of the pool?

Just because peeps are a wee jealous that we are organized and have more information than the average news site...just because we can get our facts quickly and digest information in a thorough way is no reason to put us down.

The ladder, mall and chloroform stuff is interesting though.

sorry all ok i found the song from seven dust -the song is past. take a look at these lyrics...Beneath the water..
That’s fallen from my eyes..
Lays a soul I left behind.
The edge of sorrow,
was reached, but now I’m fine.
I feel the hole I had inside.
I pray it doesn’t scream my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online