Trial Thread 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaffertyLFP: In describing himself Rafferty says " I am slowly becoming somebody. I have many layers" but also talks about pain and sadness [via Twitter]

In describing himself Rafferty says " I am slowly becoming somebody. I have many layers" but also talks about pain and sadness

Next slide shows when Rafferty accessed his Facebook profile, and from which IP address.

Rafferty disconnected from Facebook at 10 am on April 8th. Logged off at 10:22.

RaffertyLFP: Profile claims he graduated from George Brown in culinary arts and hometown is Toronto [via Twitter]

Maybe he can dance around the kitchen while cooking a 5 class meal, redo the entire backyard, save your life if you choke, travel the world with you and talk about his feelings....sounds to me like he knows alot of women lol

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Rafferty on Facebook About Me section: "I have bad days these days more then good I think I dwell on the past...." #sl

#Rafferty:"I have a life with history and sadness like everyone else in the world but sadness in my life is I think my hardest task" #sl

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
On Facebook #Rafferty lists favourite music as: Ani DiFranco, Hayden, Imogen Heap, Sean Kingston and Phil Collins.

Rafferty on Facebook:"...and wish I could go back and change some things and do it all over again,… maybe just the last 5 years I think" #sl

RaffertyLFP: Internet IP info provided to police shows Rafferty was on Facebook for 20 minutes starting at 10 am on April 8 2009, the day Tori abducted

Rafferty disconnected from Facebook at 10 am on April 8th. Logged off at 10:22.

RaffertyLFP: Internet IP info provided to police shows Rafferty was on Facebook for 20 minutes starting at 10 am on April 8 2009, the day Tori abducted [via Twitter]

JMO but men who tend to not respect women like MTR doesn't tend to, also do not respect their mothers. He came between the boyfriend (probably the bf realised how much he was manipulating his mom) and his mom. I think MTR had a serious lack of a male model in his young life and maybe blamed his mother for the Dad leaving. Or maybe the Dad treated the mother like crap too, who knows.

He could be a lot of things but maybe he's just a total ****!

Police did a search on Rafferty's IP address. Shows Rogers is his provider. He logged on from Woodstock.

RaffertyLFP: The IP address was traced back to a Woodstock through Rogers

I know they took hers but why was it in his car? Or was there two of them?

Erm, I don't know :) Isn't she the one that helped him backup his bb contacts? I dunno :) His harem is very confusing.

Documents from Facebook show in #Rafferty's "About Me" section he says "I'm complex and have lotsa layers."

..IMO only ..I think that should really read ...I am complex have lots of Layers my correction ...should say lots of lies ...watch out...OMG in my opinion only...robynhood

The same address was used on Rafferty's Facebook account as far back as February, 2009.

Advice from #Rafferty on Facebook: "whatever you do in life do it right the first time because there are no second chances..." cont'd

On Facebook, #Rafferty list favourite quote as: "We do what we can, where we are, with what we have."

Under fav. books #Rafferty lists: Anne Rice books, The Secret, Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff and How to Win Friends and Influence People.

#Rafferty lists Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, CS, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares and Seinfeld as fav. TV shows on Facebook.

RaffertyLFP: The IP address was traced back to a Woodstock through Rogers [via Twitter]

cont'd "...and everyday all day you will always wish you could go back and do it again." - #Rafferty on Facebook.

Advice from #Rafferty on Facebook: "whatever you do in life do it right the first time because there are no second chances..." cont'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie