trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
She did a smooch thing to her husband and mouthed I LOVE YOU TOO.
Guess I won't be moving to Arizona. FL allergies bad enought.

Excuse me, did your attorneys explain to you what proper courtroom behavior is? :razz:

Is Detecitve Rameirez part of council? I know this is the 3rd time I've asked but it's BOTHERING ME TO THE MAX

No she isn't and I have no idea why she is sitting with the SA, but apparently it's okay because the Judge hasn't asked her to move.

the kid is dead at the hands of the bio parent ( most likely), that is all i need to know to assume he might have had a chance with these other folks

legally, they were never in the equation. The judge decided to give Logan partial custody even with his criminal history.

IIRC she forged her husband's signature on a court document.

I know the forgery was that she was forging her hubby's signature on checks after they separated because "it was my money, too". But I don't understand what the 2 men would have to do with that. :waitasec:

But since when does a witness get to sit with council?? I have nerver heard of such nonscense. That's like Casey's detectives sitting with the prosecutor...never happened.

I know she had charges against her in Louisiana with 2 men in the same case. Anybody know if that was the forgery case or something else, since LA doesn't show the records online.

11 CRI 8/19/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI
HOLMES, RAYMOND
MORRIS, CORNELL
WILLIAMS, CHRISTOPHER [-]

FACIO, TAMMI [+]

(SEE MINUTE ENTRY 8/19/98 "C")

Detail Flag
12 CRI 10/12/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

04 FORGERY

Detail Flag
13 CRI 10/12/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

04 FORGERY

15 CRI 8/21/2001 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

SIMPLE BATTERY

Detail Flag
16 CRI 8/21/2001 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

DIST PEAC OFFENSIV LANG

http://records.stbclerk.com/LandRecords/protected/SrchQuickName.aspx

Is Detecitve Rameirez part of council? I know this is the 3rd time I've asked but it's BOTHERING ME TO THE MAX

I believe she's there because she was the case manager, so she knows all the info from LE angle.

Ok. Well. Yeah, and the day she ran after Jack to give him a kiss? How innapropriate. Really.

D. If the child taken, enticed or kept from lawful custody is taken out of this state, custodial interference is a class 4 felony. If committed by a parent or agent of a parent of the child taken, enticed or kept, custodial interference is a class 6 felony. If the child is returned voluntarily by the defendant without physical injury prior to arrest or the issuance of an arrest warrant, custodial interference is a class 1 misdemeanor. If committed by a person other than a parent or agent of a parent of the child taken, custodial interference is a class 3 felony.

D. A VIOLATION OF THIS SECTION IS:

1. A CLASS 3 FELONY IF COMMITTED BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE PARENT OR AGENT OF THE PARENT OR CUSTODIAN OR AGENT OF THE CUSTODIAN.

2. NOTWITHSTANDING PARAGRAPH 3 OF THIS SUBSECTION, A CLASS 4 FELONY IF THE CHILD OR INCOMPETENT PERSON IS TAKEN, ENTICED OR KEPT FROM LAWFUL CUSTODY OUT OF THIS STATE BY THE PARENT OR AGENT OF THE PARENT OR CUSTODIAN OR THE AGENT OF THE CUSTODIAN.

3. A CLASS 6 FELONY IF COMMITTED BY A PARENT OR AGENT OF THE PARENT OR CUSTODIAN OR AGENT OF THE CUSTODIAN.

4. A CLASS 1 MISDEMEANOR IF THE CHILD OR INCOMPETENT PERSON IS VOLUNTARILY RETURNED WITHOUT PHYSICAL INJURY PRIOR TO ARREST OR THE ISSUANCE OF AN ARREST WARRANT.
http://www.azleg.state.az.us/legtext/43leg/2r/laws/0229.htm

The following are presumptive penalties which is not the minimum or maximum, but what is the usual sentence for the crime:
The Nature of Felonies in Arizona

• Class 1 felony: 25 years to life in prison, and the death penalty is possible in cases of first degree murder
  • Class 2 felony: 5 years
  • Class 3 felony: 3.5 years
  • Class 4 felony: 2.5 years
  • Class 5 felony: 1.5 years
  • Class 6 felony: 1 year
Obviously, there is discretion available to the judge at sentencing, but the terms in prison listed above represent the presumptive sentence, or that which is generally assigned upon a conviction. In addition to the long periods of incarceration, a defendant convicted of a felony will serve his or her time in a state prison as opposed to a local jail. The periods of imprisonment listed above represent the possible punishments for a first-time offender, and these sentences can be more severe for those who have a previous conviction on their records.
The Nature of Misdemeanors in Arizona

• Class 1 misdemeanor: 6 months
  • Class 2 misdemeanor: 4 months
  • Class 3 misdemeanor: 30 days
http://www.phillipslaw.com/arizona-felony-and-misdemeanor-defense-attorneys

Here's how the penalties for a class 3 would increase if her past criminal conviction is considered a prior, but I'm not sure it would, sine I think it was reduced to a misdemeanor:
Sentencing Range for Non-Dangerous Class 3 Felony Offenses (Years)* Priors Probation Eligible Mitigated Minimum Presumptive Maximum Aggravated None Yes 2 2.5 3.5 7 8.75 One No 3.3 4.5 6.5 13 16.25 Two No 7.5 10 11.25 20 25
http://www.russlawaz.com/arizona-class-3-felony.htm

This link appears to indicate that if TS was convicted of one felony, she would be classified as a class 1 repetitive offender and not be looking at more time than normal: http://www.azleg.state.az.us/ars/13/00703.htm

I know the forgery was that she was forging her hubby's signature on checks after they separated because "it was my money, too". But I don't understand what the 2 men would have to do with that. :waitasec:

Check forgery... ok. I forgot about that. The two men? Don't remember that either. I'm 0-2. :(

Guys, very objective opinions wanted, not based on what you know about her from interviews before trial, etc. I have been too busy to watch. How is she doing today? What do you think the jury will feel about her testimony, not knowing much about her background? TIA!!!

From what I saw earlier ,she contradicts herself constantly .
For example : "I told Elizabeth I would be there for her ,if she kept the baby ,and walk her through this.We just wanted to do anything to help her"
A very short time later ,while explaining why she was helping Elizabeth with the exhaustive job of filling out triplicates of paperwork and getting copies made ,just as they were about to close (basically BS as to forgetting putting her cousins name on the paperwork) she tells the jury " I'm not gonna pay $180 for HER paperwork! At this point ,we aren't adopting anymore and this is HER custody thing YOU KNOW (head bobbing at the jury ,again).

She said it confused her that EJ was sitting in First Class on the plane because she said she had no money. Sixty seconds later she said EJ brought her the baby on the plane with no diapers ,food or anything .And it was a good thing he slept the entire time because she didn't even know where EJ was sitting !

11 CRI 8/19/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI
HOLMES, RAYMOND
MORRIS, CORNELL
WILLIAMS, CHRISTOPHER [-]

FACIO, TAMMI [+]

(SEE MINUTE ENTRY 8/19/98 "C")

Detail Flag
12 CRI 10/12/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

04 FORGERY

Detail Flag
13 CRI 10/12/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

04 FORGERY

15 CRI 8/21/2001 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

SIMPLE BATTERY

Detail Flag
16 CRI 8/21/2001 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

DIST PEAC OFFENSIV LANG

http://records.stbclerk.com/LandRecords/protected/SrchQuickName.aspx

The men must have been "her muscle".... :seeya:

Africa sounds so hot right now.
Married more than three times? Whoa doggy. She beats the woman at my church!

Check forgery... ok. I forgot about that. The two men? Don't remember that either. I'm 0-2. :(

There's a lot that is just coming back to me again lately.

:rollercoaster:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member