2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these if anybody else thought they were younger than they are last night.....

bloody-mary-sl-1704040-l.jpg

http://img4.myrecipes.com/i/recipes/sl/08/02/bloody-mary-sl-1704040-l.jpg

If I was on this jury, I'd be angry as heck for time wasted by this defense team. I would also have to think this defense team is really desperate considering they called the inmate's mommy on the stand 3 times with no results. Linda did a good job at quashing the shorts story and the ridiculous drowning theory.

What did Lee's testimony prove? He was hurt because he wasn't invited to the baby shower and he felt hurt he was pushed aside during the pregnancy days. Oh brother. Well geeez. Let's acquit Casey then. :rolleyes:

You don't think it is an excuse and neither do I. But I bet at least one person on this jury will think it is, starting with #4.

Then they will not be following jury instructions in my opinion. Here's the thing: the DT never offered up the abuse excuse to absolve her of the murder. They offered it up as an explanation for her 'ugly coping' in addition to the accident scenario. The jury would not only have to believe that Casey was sexually abused but that Caylee also died in an accident. Neither of which have they shown any evidence of apart from opening statements which cannot be considered by the jury as evidence.

If I was on this jury, I'd be angry as heck for time wasted by this defense team. I would also have to think this defense team is really desperate considering they called the inmate's mommy on the stand 3 times with no results. Linda did a good job at quashing the shorts story and the ridiculous drowning theory.

What did Lee's testimony prove? He was hurt because he wasn't invited to the baby shower and he felt hurt he was pushed aside during the pregnancy days. Oh brother. Well geeez. Let's acquit Casey then. :rolleyes:

Really!
All LA showed us, once again, is what an odd duck he is.

what does Casey having been "molested" have anything to do with she murdered her baby or not? It makes no sense to me. I think a majority of criminals were "victims" of abuse at some point in their lives. Doesn't stop the jury from finding them guilty.

As to the theory that Caylee drowned and that Casey was too scared of her abusive father to admit the truth...that makes no sense to a REASONABLE person.

I agree, Rose, and for every survivor of sexual abuse that murders a child, there must be at least 500,000 that don't.

But, really, this point is moot, as I don't believe ICA's claims of being sexually abused by her father or brother, anyway.

By the way... Good morning, friends!

I'm watching the interviews with the jurors from the Scott Peterson trial. THE Jurors made the following comments after the trial:

"I think ultimately he wanted freedom"

" It's not just one thing in this. It was circumstantial case, it's everything put together making a whole picture, for me, anyway."

Another lady said "Scott's inconsistent statements and those puzzle pieces that were thrown out we put back into the puzzle and it spoke for itself."

"If he was innocent he lost his wife and his child it didn't seem to phase him. And while that was going on they're looking for his wife and child, he's romancing his gf. That doesn't make sense to me."

I hope and pray that the jurors in this case can simply look at the facts in this case and come to a reasonable conclusion.

After LA testifies that he thought HE was the father and/or he walked in the room and saw ICA giving Dad a hummer, ICA will walk.

So you believe all the jury members will excuse 31 days of partying, drinking, thieving, shopping and tattooing as the inmate's toddler lay mouldering in a trash dump ?

You may hold the jury members in such low esteem, but I have faith in their ability to exercise sound judgement

And IMO 'Strawberry Shortcake' of the SP trial was the juror #4 of this trial. ;)

I'm watching the interviews with the jurors from the Scott Peterson trial. THE Jurors made the following comments after the trial:

"I think ultimately he wanted freedom"

" It's not just one thing in this. It was circumstantial case, it's everything put together making a whole picture, for me, anyway."

Another lady said "Scott's inconsistent statements and those puzzle pieces that were thrown out we put back into the puzzle and it spoke for itself."

"If he was innocent he lost his wife and his child it didn't seem to phase him. And while that was going on they're looking for his wife and child, he's romancing his gf. That doesn't make sense to me."

I hope and pray that the jurors in this case can simply look at the facts in this case and come to a reasonable conclusion.

Thanks was not enough. I tend to forget that others have not been emotionally invested in this case for 3 years. I just hope that this jury sees it that way.

I re-watched this old video of Lee testifying.
It's relatively short, and I know it will be familiar to most who have been following this case.

I just wanted to share it, to drive home the drastic change to Lee's currant demeanor.
In comparison, Lee is now so 'broken'. He is now a different man.
I, personally, can't help but feel sorry for the guy, and what his sister has put him through.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTI1rtcfN2Y&NR=1

And IMO 'Strawberry Shortcake' of the SP trial was the juror #4 of this trial. ;)

Yes!!!

~~~~~

I want to scream...JB is trying to destroy JA law career...for ICA...I have watched and rewatched the end of the day yesterday...and JB and co appear sleazier and sleazier...

I had to chuckle at a few things however...the look on HHJP face when he asks the PT if they have received the latest motion....the tone of voice the HHJP used when he told the DT they needed more motions and testimony...the look on LDB face when she said the DT gave her the phone records she had...and the cherry was when HHJP said to have someone order sandwiches for lunch.

I have found it much easier to deal with the defense team in the after videos...much less taxing on my nerves...fast forward...pick and choose...

and since when does oral sex make you pg...just sayin...

Good morning, early birds. :seeya:
I'm on the fence about whether Lee was about the spill the proverbial beans or not. I can't put it past this family, of course. But his testimony answered an age old question I've had as to which 'C M A' he was referring to during that vile circus of a memorial. He testified he still thought Caylee was alive during that disgusting display.

A(nother) lightbulb went off in my feeble brain last night as I was watching the innumerable programs reguritating information and opinions. They were showing the now famous breakdown of CA on the stand as she's listening to the 911 call. It suddenly dawned on me that she was NOT crying out of grief for her granddaughter, but because it was this very call that brought ICA and the family to where they are now.

I have to work today - all day. :( Hold the fort down and know I'll be here in spirit for my girl, Caylee.

My prediction:
CA can state she thinks she left the ladder attached.
LA can testify he walked in on GA abusing CA.
GA can spout from the stand he did indeed find Caylee lifeless in the pool.

And Casey Anthony will still be convicted of the charges against her.

All because the evidence, circumstantial though it may be, flies in the face of anything and everything that family could attest to. At the end of the day the jury will weigh the totality of the evidence to reach their conclusion. The evidence, in my opinion, points to no one else being responsible for the death of Caylee than the accused.

Lee's testimony yesterday has bothered me. Waking up this morning and still thinking about it. It was like he was in a therapy session, and was coming clean about how he was left out of family decisions and felt like no one really cared about him. Seems that Casey has always gotten all the attention. Yet he doesn't really blame her. And when I think back to the memorial and him with all the CMA, like he was talking to caylee it's as if he didn't get to be with her as much as he would have liked. I don't know if I know what I am trying to say. This family is baffling to me.

After LA testifies that he thought HE was the father and/or he walked in the room and saw ICA giving Dad a hummer, ICA will walk.
Even if it can be proven that all this sexual abuse was true, why would she walk? If this were the case, any of us who can show we were sexually abused now have a free pass to commit murders. Some jurors may believe the sex abuse allegations, and some may not. But it is not directly connected to the death of the baby in this case, at any rate.

Yes!!!

~~~~~

I want to scream...JB is trying to destroy JA law career...for ICA...I have watched and rewatched the end of the day yesterday...and JB and co appear sleazier and sleazier...

I had to chuckle at a few things however...the look on HHJP face when he asks the PT if they have received the latest motion....the tone of voice the HHJP used when he told the DT they needed more motions and testimony...the look on LDB face when she said the DT gave her the phone records she had...and the cherry was when HHJP said to have someone order sandwiches for lunch.

I have found it much easier to deal with the defense team in the after videos...much less taxing on my nerves...fast forward...pick and choose...

and since when does oral sex make you pg...just sayin...

Baez acts like a 2 year old. The only reason he's going after JA is because the State has a nice surprise awaiting Baez at the end of this trial. It's called a Sanction Package :gift: Don't spoil the surprise. :partyguy2:

As for your last sentence, we have to thank Mr. Baez for his sex education knowledge. Now the entire world is aware that "feeling" someone off does not get one pregnant.:idea:

I took my children and grandson to a petting zoo yesterday...and there was a tortoise, my first thought was...it must be a vegetarian:floorlaugh:...

My prediction:
CA can state she thinks she left the ladder attached.
LA can testify he walked in on GA abusing CA.
GA can spout from the stand he did indeed find Caylee lifeless in the pool.

And Casey Anthony will still be convicted of the charges against her.

All because the evidence, circumstantial though it may be, flies in the face of anything and everything that family could attest to. At the end of the day the jury will weigh the totality of the evidence to reach their conclusion. The evidence, in my opinion, points to no one else being responsible for the death of Caylee than the accused.

I think they'll convict as well. Mostly because of the jailtape videos. Of how it's the Anthony's against the bad evil world. How they're all a hand, sticking together.

Question: Why hasn't the prosecution shown the computer searches regarding the
100th episode of 1 tree Hill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members