2010.09.13 TN @ state capital for 12th annual missing childrens day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old saying is..Hope Springs Eternal..However when YOU know what happened, when you know who is responsible, and know your granddaughter is deceased you no longer have any hope they are alive..One can wish they were still alive, but hope is gone and cannot be applied in the realm of reality that exists..
For TN to state she hopes people will continue to look for Haleigh tells me she is hoping people will continue to buy in to the lies and the BS she, her mother and her son have been spewing concerning Haleigh's fate since day one....
I can't find the link but I am reminded of a statement she made when a tip came in that someone thought they saw Haleigh at a Carrabas in Knoxville, Tn.. She stated something to the fact she was glad whoever had her was feeding her...
And then she stated to GVS something to the fact she thought perhaps a couple who couldn't have children may have taken her...No emotion ever of.... O' My God, where is Haleigh? Same thing with GGMS and her actions ...
Then we have her telling AH all about Haleigh..No tears, no emotion other than a giddy smile on her face... Then she goes on to tell how great Misty is and how she has spoken with enough LE and detectives to feel comfortable with where she stands....
When AH asked her IF LE had any suspects.. Her reply was.. I wish they did..
IMHO She knows Haleigh is not alive..She has never acted in the manner of someone who is desperate for answers, or really does not know what happened to their child or their grandchld.....JMHO

The old saying is..Hope Springs Eternal..However when YOU know what happened, when you know who is responsible, and know your granddaughter is deceased you no longer have any hope they are alive..One can wish they were still alive, but hope is gone and cannot be applied in the realm of reality that exists..
For TN to state she hopes people will continue to look for Haleigh tells me she is hoping people will continue to buy in to the lies and the BS she, her mother and her son have been spewing concerning Haleigh's fate since day one....
I can't find the link but I am reminded of a statement she made when a tip came in that someone thought they saw Haleigh at a Carrabas in Knoxville, Tn.. She stated something to the fact she was glad whoever had her was feeding her...
And then she stated to GVS something to the fact she thought perhaps a couple who couldn't have children may have taken her...No emotion ever of.... O' My God, where is Haleigh? Same thing with GGMS and her actions ...
Then we have her telling AH all about Haleigh..No tears, no emotion other than a giddy smile on her face... Then she goes on to tell how great Misty is and how she has spoken with enough LE and detectives to feel comfortable with where she stands....
When AH asked her IF LE had any suspects.. Her reply was.. I wish they did..
IMHO She knows Haleigh is not alive..She has never acted in the manner of someone who is desperate for answers, or really does not know what happened to their child or their grandchld.....JMHO

I remember this interview and her statements all too well. It did not pass my hinky-meter at that time and still doesn't. I've been wondering if there is a person.......that has been in the background all this time that may have helped to conceal the truth but because they didn't accompany TN that first morning in a jacket with LE insignia on it, that person may have been dismissed because they wanted to be in the background. Insignificant. Unnoticed. If this is not appropriate please feel free to move or delete the post, but my feeling is this situation has allowed certain key people to get comfortable because we've missed something and they know it.

Baz....I've always wondered about TN's boyfriend. He has layed way toooo low during this whole thing.

I remember this interview and her statements all too well. It did not pass my hinky-meter at that time and still doesn't. I've been wondering if there is a person.......that has been in the background all this time that may have helped to conceal the truth but because they didn't accompany TN that first morning in a jacket with LE insignia on it, that person may have been dismissed because they wanted to be in the background. Insignificant. Unnoticed. If this is not appropriate please feel free to move or delete the post, but my feeling is this situation has allowed certain key people to get comfortable because we've missed something and they know it.

I'm not certain I understand fully what you are saying but I have thought for sometime now a few calls were made by someone in Ron's family to someone who has some power down in Putnam County long before that 911 call was ever made..BIG MOUTH Ron C , himself, stated he had better people to talk to..JMHO

BBM

Baz, I think that you are absolutely right. There's a few people that I think may have gone unnoticed. JMO of course

Missing Children's Day is by invitation. The State of FL invites the families of people who have a missing loved one.

If no one responds to the invitation, that child is not honored at Missing Children's Day - there is no poster displayed, and the child has no picture in the giant state of FL poster.

Would everyone rather that HaLeigh had no one there representing her? Rather that HaLeigh is just forgotten and we forget that she is still missing and has not been found?

Missing Children's Day is by invitation. The State of FL invites the families of people who have a missing loved one.

If no one responds to the invitation, that child is not honored at Missing Children's Day - there is no poster displayed, and the child has no picture in the giant state of FL poster.

Would everyone rather that HaLeigh had no one there representing her? Rather that HaLeigh is just forgotten and we forget that she is still missing and has not been found?

Not one comment I've read has suggested that. The things I've read are attempting to disseminate Teresa's comments at this event.

Not one comment I've read has suggested that. The things I've read are attempting to disseminate Teresa's comments at this event.

There are comments that suggest (or outright state) that Teresa has no right to be at this event.

My only point is that HaLeigh deserved to have someone from her family representing her there. She is still missing until she is found. And the State of Florida invited her family to attend, and they did.

I personally think that Crystal Sheffield should've been the one to receive an invite to this event. As far as I am concerned, to Crystal, Haleigh is still missing.....Crystal does not know what happened to her child and does not know where Haleigh is. Haleigh should've been represented by her mother, Crystal not Teresa.

I suspect that the Cummings, especially Teresa, already knows what happened to Haleigh and where Haleigh was laid to rest. Teresa knows Haleigh is not missing. Misrepresentation.

JMO of course

Wow, just Wow. I am just now reading this thread. I knew everyone would be Theresa Bashing before I ever peeped in. The child is "missing", as in she has never been found. I guess I dont understand why her Grandmother should not attend a "missing child day" type event. I should learn to stay out of certain threads. They make me crazy. Just My Humble Opinion....

I don't see this as Teresa bashing. When she makes an appearance like this, people can't forget her past words & actions. If it comes out that she truly doesn't know anything about that night, & truly hasn't been covering for her son, I won't have a problem admitting I was wrong. But I can't imagine that scenario. Grandparents, in these situations, are put between a rock & a hard place. They love their grandkids, but they love their kids too, so I can understand the temptation to protect their children. but really...they can't have it both ways. When Cindy Anthony made that 911, she was there for Caleigh, 100%...but since then, it's been all about her daughter. I have no doubt that Cindy A loved her gd, but it's like now that she's dead, she resents her. I've wondered if she could go back in time, if she'd even make that call. & in MOO, TN is a lot like her. This is all about protecting her son. MOO. but on a side note, I don't feel the same about GGS. I think her loyalties are with Ron, but she's not 2 faced about it. & I guess that's why I don't have a problem with her. She put her grandkids over her own kids, & she's open with it. I don't think she puts her great grandchildren over her grandkids, but I'm not sure if she should be expected to. Now, that opinion, probably won't be popular, but I see too many great grandmas trying to raise the kids, & they're just too old & tired to do it again. & also, I don't think GGS is on a cover-up. MOO.

I do not see it as bashing, either. I think most of us would love to see Teresa speaking out for Haleigh, not just at public events but in other ways, if we had any reason to believe she is sincere. Each time we see Teresa somewhere she says the same thing: Haleigh is alive and we will never stop looking for her.

The problem I and many others have with Teresa is we see her as hypocritical when she speaks like this but does not back up her words with action. If Teresa wants to search for her missing granddaughter...FINE. And if she wants to tell people she is searching...FINE. As long as she does it!

In addition to public events I would like to see Teresa contact the media on a regular basis, or visit the sheriff's office a couple times each week asking for updates on Haleigh's case, and maybe putting posters up around the county. And before anyone jumps on me saying I have no proof she is not doing these things, I will admit I have no proof...but I'm gonna go out on a limb anyway and say I do not believe Teresa has ever done anything to find Haleigh.

JMO.

I don't see this as Teresa bashing. When she makes an appearance like this, people can't forget her past words & actions. If it comes out that she truly doesn't know anything about that night, & truly hasn't been covering for her son, I won't have a problem admitting I was wrong. But I can't imagine that scenario. Grandparents, in these situations, are put between a rock & a hard place. They love their grandkids, but they love their kids too, so I can understand the temptation to protect their children. but really...they can't have it both ways. When Cindy Anthony made that 911, she was there for Caleigh, 100%...but since then, it's been all about her daughter. I have no doubt that Cindy A loved her gd, but it's like now that she's dead, she resents her. I've wondered if she could go back in time, if she'd even make that call. & in MOO, TN is a lot like her. This is all about protecting her son. MOO. but on a side note, I don't feel the same about GGS. I think her loyalties are with Ron, but she's not 2 faced about it. & I guess that's why I don't have a problem with her. She put her grandkids over her own kids, & she's open with it. I don't think she puts her great grandchildren over her grandkids, but I'm not sure if she should be expected to. Now, that opinion, probably won't be popular, but I see too many great grandmas trying to raise the kids, & they're just too old & tired to do it again. & also, I don't think GGS is on a cover-up. MOO.

BBM.I respectfully disagree...Her actions and the statements she has made are as disturbing as her daughter's actions and statements..
I suspect IF and when it is ever proven Haleigh died in the late afternoon/early evening not too long after she got off that school bus at another location other than the Green Lane address it will become evident GGMS lied about seeing an alive Haleigh that night, and we will all know for certain she was involved in the coverup..JMHO

There are comments that suggest (or outright state) that Teresa has no right to be at this event.

My only point is that HaLeigh deserved to have someone from her family representing her there. She is still missing until she is found. And the State of Florida invited her family to attend, and they did.

Excellent - exactly; agreed. :aktion033:

Wow, just Wow. I am just now reading this thread. I knew everyone would be Theresa Bashing before I ever peeped in. The child is "missing", as in she has never been found. I guess I dont understand why her Grandmother should not attend a "missing child day" type event. I should learn to stay out of certain threads. They make me crazy. Just My Humble Opinion....

Well said!

I'm glad TN went there. It would have even been worse if she hadn't. It's not about TN - it's about Haleigh.

The fact that Haleigh was remembered is what is most important. Not finding her is very frightening. I am thankful that the Lord knows where she is - she and Trenton Duckett. May they never be forgotten and may they both have justice!

Where are you, Haleigh?

IMHO..A child isn't missing IF her father and his family know where she is....IMHO.. The Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan need to rectify their stance concerning Haleigh being a missing child..This can be done by telling the truth as to where she was laid to rest...JMHO

I'm glad TN went there. It would have even been worse if she hadn't. It's not about TN - it's about Haleigh.

The fact that Haleigh was remembered is what is most important. Not finding her is very frightening. I am thankful that the Lord knows where she is - she and Trenton Duckett. May they never be forgotten and may they both have justice!

Where are you, Haleigh?

Not me..I'm sick of all the underhanded diabolical tactics, false pretenses and ALL the lies for the past nineteen months.. .. The truth for once needs to be revealed....JMHO

BBM.I respectfully disagree...Her actions and the statements she has made are as disturbing as her daughter's actions and statements..
I suspect IF and when it is ever proven Haleigh died in the late afternoon/early evening not too long after she got off that school bus at another location other than the Green Lane address it will become evident GGMS lied about seeing an alive Haleigh that night, and we will all know for certain she was involved in the coverup..JMHO
I think it's possible that GGS lied about that visit & what she saw, while there, but, I don't think her motive was to cover up Ron murdering Haleigh. It's MOO, that if she did lie, it was to bolster Ron's alibi. I think GGS believed that Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh missing, & didn't see anything wrong with that lie. But if she did lie, I think her whole story is a lie, & she never went to that trailer. I don't think she went there & retrieved a dead Haleigh, or helped with a clean up, or agreed to a mass cover-up. I just don't see it. It's like Misty saying that she slept through the whole thing. If she was actually gone, that lie wouldn't mean that much to her, because gone & asleep, might both, in her twisted thinking, just mean unavailable. People lie for their own reasons, but that doesn't mean every lie is part of a cover-up. IDK, but GGS's opinions on Ron's involvement may have changed since then. maybe not.

i wish cs could have been there also theres a chance she didnt no about it..sometimes you have to be in the loop ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288