Texas Equusearch Needs ($$$) Help -Due to IKE

O/T- but not really- As an old friend (RIP Joyce) would always tell me!

For the life of me and please do not feel sorry for me here!! I am actually LMBO!

I was donating $100 thru PayPal with my Credit Card and when I went to print out the receipt, my computor crashed!! Blue screen the whole thing- messages of dumping memory galore! I didnt panic, so I rebooted it. Whilst I was rebooting, I took my dog out to potty, filled up the bird feeder and remembered that I needed to make some more hummingbird food......so I go back outside and my dog had poo stuck to his rear :eek:, and then this happens....my hummingbird serrum is overboiling on the stove! Ruined it, started over, and so I put on a fresh pot of coffee, clean the dogs bum....go in and go to get my half n half out of the fridge and ~poof~ out went the fridge light and I hear these strange crackling noises coming from under the fridge! The freezer is still running, mind you. So I turn around and wth! I overboil the hummingbird food again!!! I got my cuppa and saw my computor loaded back up fine........and so hear I am......back at where I was 35 minutes ago......Nice!!:waitasec: and lets not forget my husbands last day at work is Friday....:bang:

This is it, I've found it, I am in He77!!

Well I guess this means I get a little taste of what TES is feeling after IKE :woohoo:

See, good things really do happen to good people!!!!

As someone who has gone through three hurricanes in one season, I will definitely be sending in some money today. Tim and TES are a great organization and we all need to step up to help them.

See, good things really do happen to good people!!!!

:blowkiss: I wuv you Poco, dont know ya, but just the same- you always delighted me! You're a cheeky kinda person and always there with an uplifting spirit! Thank You!

I think youre right, it happens...IMO, good, bad. life happens.

O/T the lady from Lowes made my day today, she told me my warrantee has food loss coverage! :woohoo:

Erin from TES got a good kick out of my story.....It made her day...I told her about how IKE came up to Michigan and saved me from lugging my 150 foot hoses all over the yard 24/7 to keep my grass green and it saved my well pump from exhaustion. So from what I saved on the electric bill this month and my time moving sprinklers... I could hand down to TES.

I am a firm believer in you get what you give in this life. I couldnt afford the airfare to go down to Florida to help search for Caylee, I felt really bad for everyone out there humping it in the swamps in that heat, while I sat up here in my cushy chair with the A/C. I had to do something and I know that it always comes back, maybe not today, but I have so many blessings now and to look forward too.

Poco, also I always see your posts and most of the time, you are just so quick & clever. Never change.......I like that in a person. Peace!

I made a donation yesterday. I was trying to get the word out -so thank you for postind this thread! :)

I donated yesterday also and got a nice thank you email today...

TES rocks

For the families of the missing I'd like to thank all of you who donated to TES. Their office is just a few miles from Galveston so I'm sure the storm hit them hard.

Go to TES website and there's a link to pay by credit card or pay pal.
And they've fixed a glitch with the donation@ email address, so for those (like me) that send money from your paypal account (instead of entering your paypal info on the donation page) it works now!! :woohoo:

And they've fixed a glitch with the donation@ email address, so for those (like me) that send money from your paypal account (instead of entering your paypal info on the donation page) it works now!! :woohoo:

Thank you for letting me know this, I just sent them $5,000.00 to help, and kept getting a page saying the site was down.

Cross posting this.

Today, 01:58 PM
barb0301
user_online.gif

Just got off the phone w/ Tim Miller. These are his words:

"There will be no announcements by TES in regards to this case tomorrow. If you don't hear it from me (Tim Miller), it's not coming from Texas Equusearch officially."

Just wanted to clear that question up.

ETA: TES's phone lines and power are down again in their office, so he is unable at the moment to get emails, office phone calls, etc. Communication w/him is spotty due to Hurricane Ike.

I am planning to help with $$ also, and I have a question.
There is a blogger (I believe she is on the Orlando Sentinel website) who took garbage from the Anthony dumpster. She stated there were many envelopes in the dumpster from people who sent money to them for Caylee's search?

Has any of the money been given to Tes? It is apparent they are not, and have not searched for her..just bought tshirts and posters.

:woohoo:
Thank you for letting me know this, I just sent them $5,000.00 to help, and kept getting a page saying the site was down.

Chester wrote:I WISH I could send that much.... I mailed them $50.00 yesterday.

Wow on both amounts! Tes will be so appreciative.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back