GUILTY CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy Hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #2

Wonder if the 1991 spouse will be telling her story now...............

Ugh, awful thought, I hope they had no children together.

Well in my mind I speculate this man to be an abuser. I'm sure the first wife is now in the scope of the media. I hope if she was abused she comes forward. To many women keep their mouth closed because they are embarrassed or scared. The more it's exposed the tougher sentencing and laws will be. I hope if Mayumi was abused she comes forward. This is her time to get help and get away. I think she might turn on him if she can get the strength. jmo

I wonder how long before this guy fakes a nervous breakdown? If it's not faked nobody will believe him because of last stunts pulled. The repercussions of playing wolf.

If this has already been posted and discussed, please forgive me.

This blog points out how some of the rap lyrics in the family's video are anti-homosexual, in fact, celebrate violence against gays. It makes me sick :furious::banghead::furious::

From http://www.towleroad.com/2009/10/balloon-boy-and-brothers-celebrate-stoning-a--in-rap-video.html

The video also features the same sort of anti-gay lyrics you might find in a Buju Banton video:

"I look up in the tree. What do I see? I see a trying to pee (?) on me. I pick up a rock. Threw it at his *advertiser censored*." The rest is unintelligible, but it has something to do with sending the to a doctor where he is taken care of."

more at link

I wonder how ricmay will take it if later in life one of their boys realizes he is gay?

Wow-assault with a deadly weapon....

"First of all, we've now found three criminal cases against Balloon Dad. In 1984, Heene was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon -- a gun -- and received three years probation.

In 1991, in San Bernardino, CA., Heene was arrested for corporal injury on a spouse. It appears he was not convicted."

One more, where he apparently rammed his car into a former employee...uh 3 times, all over a couple of hundred dollars that he owed Mr. Ortiz....................................

I can't believe the producers of the "reality" show he appeared on didn't do any background checks on this guy!

Between this and the Ryan Jenkins case, I hope some kind of accountability will be required of these shows.

I can't believe the producers of the "reality" show he appeared on didn't do any background checks on this guy!

Between this and the Ryan Jenkins case, I hope some kind of accountability will be required of these shows.

The thing is they saw how violent he was on the first wifeswap and had him back on a second show. I think that the networks don't care, so long as you don't hit anyone, you can be as verbally abusive as you want. As a matter of fact they like it because it raises ratings. People have to stop watching for things to change. imo

He probably somehow scammed his way onto the show. I checked the "Wife Swap" application and it says...

* Please note: all chosen families will have to submit to extensive background checks (this includes criminal, medical and psychological screening as well as a drug test). We would appreciate your full disclosure now so that we can deal with the issues accordingly. If the information you have supplied us in this application is false, you will automatically be disqualified from participating on the show - thank you for your cooperation.

I've thought about this and frankly, although the boys may also be suffering from abuse, I'm very glad this family didn't have any daughters. I shudder to think.

Does anybody know - do three 9-volt batteries (as reported were in the balloon) count as "high voltage"?[/QUOTE]

<bolded by me>

In Richard Heene's Parallel World, 3, 9-volt batteries together generate 1 million volts.

For everyone else I think high-voltage is above 1000 v. Here's the link (my eyes glazed over reading it, but I think it proves Heene wrong *shocking* )

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_voltage"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_voltage[/ame]

Someone claiming to be Richard Heene made a comment on TMZ Oct 17 http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/17/balloon-boy-hoax-heene-robert-thomas/#ixzz0UFPPkRGo

This is Richard. I may not have cable but I do have the internet and I must say I am alarmed at some of the things coming out. Any other inquiries are to be made to my spokesman who I will introduce tomorrow.

I came across this site and this is unreal.

- First of all, this was not a hoax. Falcon WAS missing when the balloon lifted off. Why would we make a hoax with out kid?

- When Falcon was talking about the show, this is what happened: Earlier in the day when we were working on this craft, I told Falcon that someday we would be famous and have our own show and when that happened, he would have to hide in the attic to escape his fans. Are we clear?

- This guy claiming to have worked for me was a fraud. Yes, he will show you my handwriting where I allegedly talk about a plan but it was all a joke at the time.

- Any other questions regarding this incident will be forwarded to my spokesman who I will introduce tomorrow. I will answer more questions tonight.

and please don't come within 200 meters of my house. Read the note.

Yours truly,
Richard Heene

He probably somehow scammed his way onto the show. I checked the "Wife Swap" application and it says...

Background checks are done so people with problems in their background can not scam their way onto the show. If tmz can find all this information, why couldn't "wife swap?" And now it seems, based on what tmz uncovered, they either didn't care about his background, or didn't do a thorough background check on him. That show send women into this man's house, one would think they would have done a thorough check of his background, and they claim they do it. So did they know this information and just didn't care?

I just found out that Richard Heene was trying to scam some people on a forum in 2005. At least it looks that way to me.

Storm Chasers Wanted!

Los Angeles, CA &#8211; April 29, 2005 &#8211;Richard Heene of the
Science Detective Research Group is seeking the
cooperation of storm chasers, the news media, and NOAA
to help us to gather electromagnetic sound signals of
tornados synchronously linked to video of the tornado.
Using these matched sound and video records the group
hopes a more accurate early warning detection system
can be created.

The group calls this proposed measure the &#8220;H&#8221; factor.
Where the Fujita Scale measures the all over
destructive effects of a storm, the &#8220;H&#8221; factor will
measure the second by second potential danger present
in a storm. By identifying characteristic signals that
tend to mark dangerous periods during storms and
incorporating them into a predictive measure the group
hopes to be able to identify super cells that may form
a vortex which will touch down and cause damage.

In their first attempt to try and find the predictive
clues to touch-down and destruction in a developing
tornado, they will investigate signals emitted by
storms in the very low frequency, VLF, spectrum. The
group believes that clues to the internal dynamics of
a storm may reveal themselves in these radio waves.

Steve McGreevy has been using VLF radio waves to track
auroras and his work has been collaborated by the
University of Iowa, Plasma Wave Group. Steve has been
successful in recording aurora electromagnetic fields
(use the links to Steve's website to learn more). In
listening to the aurora he discovered (to his
annoyance) that lightning strikes from thousands of
miles away could interfere with his recording.

However we are hoping that clues to predict tornado
touchdown and behavior can also be found in the VLF
region of the radio spectrum.

The group would like to accumulate 20 to 30 tornado
video and audio recordings from start of super cell to
finished tornado. They would also like to see
recordings of super cells that begin to form tornados
but then fail. Using this data they will try and match
movement to the recorded signals, and hope to identify
characteristic patterns as the storms develop,
touchdown, and finally collapse.

To get the data, Storm chasers will be asked film and
record the electrical signals from the developing
tornado. In addition the group would like them to
measure the pH balance in the rainwater and the pH
balance of the water after it makes contact with
leaves, grass, and lakes. It is believed that acid
rain mixed with an alkaline evaporation causes more
positive ions to rise into the atmosphere. This
material then becomes paramagnetic and reinforces the
magnetic field lines of the vortex.

After the footage is collected and studied, the storms
will be compared to try and extract a common
denominator that will tell us something about the
storm behavior.

If this early warning system can be developed
according to plans, we will be able to save many lives
and maybe even develop a way to detour vortices.

This guy sent an email to him.

Am I missing something? You want storm chasers to help you out and we have to pay for the equipment, but we do get credit for helping?

And this was the reply I got back.:

Hi Charles,

I realize that sounds a bit bunk. There is a great upside. We believe that
we are 99% correct on this hypothesis and I believe that this will be one of
the greatest discoveries of the century. This will give us much more control
than we currently have.

There is potentially pay involved.

We are all volunteers at the group and we are involved because our
experiments are proving to be correct. If we can establish this early
warning system, everyone involved will be receiving credit.

If we are correct, we will be able to pay the people who volunteer $25 per
second
of the successful footage that is captured of film. (It¹s in the
agreement).

Steve McGreevy is discounting his receiver to just the cost, or he has
posted the schematic on his website for anyone to build. We built one
ourselves and it works great.

We already have 3 different distribution channels who want to broadcast the
discovery. Upon the signing of a distribution agreement all successful
participants will receive compensation.

We would love to have you on board. On our web site tam.la are the
details of the research. The instructions are their as well.

I will attach the pdf file now so you can give it a read through.

It¹s very exciting as we are getting world-wide coverage.

All that we ask of storm chasers is to register with us so we can keep track
of their success and to record the electromagnetic field sounds of the
developing storm and hopefully to the vortex stage. After a successful
recording, you own the rights, all that we ask is that you share the
recorded data with our research department.

The inventor of the BBB-4 VLF receiver that records the sounds of the
auroras is going to help our group by discounting the receivers at cost.

After you read the instructions of the pdf file and if you like what you
see, please forward the information to other storm chasers and the media as
well.

If you want to be amazed check out the sounds of the auroras at
http://www.spaceweathersounds.com/sndbites.htm
My favorite is on our website, it¹s a large file but it¹s worth it. Go to
The Sound of The Aurora.

Also check out my personal discovery of the influence of Electromagnetic
waves in tornadoes and hurricanes along with our experiments.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,

Richard Heene

I just found out that Richard Heene was trying to scam some people on a forum in 2005. At least it looks that way to me.

He skips right over G on the Fujita scale and names it H factor, I guess for Heene, this guy is just to much.

The thing is they saw how violent he was on the first wifeswap and had him back on a second show. I think that the networks don't care, so long as you don't hit anyone, you can be as verbally abusive as you want. As a matter of fact they like it because it raises ratings. People have to stop watching for things to change. imo

I am amazed that people watch this stuff???? I couldn't even sit through one of the promos of this carp! I think in the first season I watched maybe a couple of shows but saw where it was heading......I didn't find it entertaining at all. I think it was the one who stared at the sun and ate carrots...was too long ago for me to be more specific but that is what I got out of it....I abruptly quit watching the show. I had hoped it was out of touch with mainstream USA.....now I am scared that I AM!

I am amazed that people watch this stuff???? I couldn't even sit through one of the promos of this carp! I think in the first season I watched maybe a couple of shows but saw where it was heading......I didn't find it entertaining at all. I think it was the one who stared at the sun and ate carrots...was too long ago for me to be more specific but that is what I got out of it....I abruptly quit watching the show. I had hoped it was out of touch with mainstream USA.....now I am scared that I AM!

Well that's two people who don't watch. I only saw it here and on the news. The only reality show I like is the dog whisperer and rescue ink, because of the animals. Most of them are like a soap opera. Your not out of touch at all, as a matter you have saved a few brain cells.

I've thought about this and frankly, although the boys may also be suffering from abuse, I'm very glad this family didn't have any daughters. I shudder to think.

Does anybody know - do three 9-volt batteries (as reported were in the balloon) count as "high voltage"?

I'm sure he's abusing them verbally. The milk throw makes me think there's more.

The high voltage question depends on your level of insanity.

I think the folks tried to explain this away by saying the kids say "Falcon" not the other f-word... Yeah, right... because that kind of language would be beneath this family, right? :shakehead:

ETA: There are multiple things wrong with this lyric, even if they did say Falcon... who lets their other children sing about throwing rocks at their youngest child's penis??? And, if they meant a bird... well, Mr Science should know birds don't have penises (penisae?) - they have cloacae. It's a fact, Jack.

TMI

I hope somewhere down the line kids in the USA will take a bigger interest in science from learning of the Heene's experiment. I want to be nice.

Unfortunately, he's given all the bullies more reasons to beat up the science kids.

IMO I agree these boys suffer from malnutrition ,verbal abuse and possible physical abuse. If he doesn't actually hit them I think he may threaten to hit them.

I'm not sure about the nine volt battery but I know a fresh one shocks the ell out of your tongue.

I wouldn't ever, ever tell, people you know, that in public ever. It's ok here because we are all more or less anonymous but trust me, really trust me, it will not look good for you if you tell anyone, anyone, who knows you, that you know about that.*

I don't watch them but I do slow down to look at traffic accidents. It's just an hour long traffic accident to look at. I can't look at one for an hour.

You missed the part that says; ...so if you're convicted of anything or are a mental case please make sure to lie about it so we can say we at least checked you out before hand. Heavy physical assaults need to be mentioned or we'll be sued.

Someone claiming to be Richard Heene made a comment on TMZ Oct 17 http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/17/balloon-boy-hoax-heene-robert-thomas/#ixzz0UFPPkRGo

If it's not him it's a great impersonation.

I love the explanation for Falcon's comment. Falcon is probably being heavily sedated and they have him wearing headphones that keep repeating that story to him.

First off I have no idea why you think he's a compulsive scammer....oh yeah, never mind.

Seriously he's got something insane in the membrane going on there. $25/sec. That sounds perfectly plausible. :loser:

$270,000 for an eight hour day!! Sign me up!! :dance:

He skips right over G on the Fujita scale and names it H factor, I guess for Heene, this guy is just to much.

That's the same thing I thought too. I think he's dreaming of the day that physics text books write chapters about him. He's certainly written his own page in history, not in a physics books but maybe a psychology book.

* After reading that, a stupid friend of mine went and tried that out.

What a freaking idiot.

Storm Chasers Wanted!

Los Angeles, CA – April 29, 2005 –Richard Heene of the
Science Detective Research Group is seeking the
cooperation of storm chasers, the news media, and NOAA
to help us to gather electromagnetic sound signals of
tornados synchronously linked to video of the tornado.
Using these matched sound and video records the group
hopes a more accurate early warning detection system
can be created.

The group calls this proposed measure the “H” factor.
Where the Fujita Scale measures the all over
destructive effects of a storm, the “H” factor will
measure the second by second potential danger present
in a storm. By identifying characteristic signals that
tend to mark dangerous periods during storms and
incorporating them into a predictive measure the group
hopes to be able to identify super cells that may form
a vortex which will touch down and cause damage.

In their first attempt to try and find the predictive
clues to touch-down and destruction in a developing
tornado, they will investigate signals emitted by
storms in the very low frequency, VLF, spectrum. The
group believes that clues to the internal dynamics of
a storm may reveal themselves in these radio waves.

Steve McGreevy has been using VLF radio waves to track
auroras and his work has been collaborated by the
University of Iowa, Plasma Wave Group. Steve has been
successful in recording aurora electromagnetic fields
(use the links to Steve's website to learn more). In
listening to the aurora he discovered (to his
annoyance) that lightning strikes from thousands of
miles away could interfere with his recording.

However we are hoping that clues to predict tornado
touchdown and behavior can also be found in the VLF
region of the radio spectrum.

The group would like to accumulate 20 to 30 tornado
video and audio recordings from start of super cell to
finished tornado. They would also like to see
recordings of super cells that begin to form tornados
but then fail. Using this data they will try and match
movement to the recorded signals, and hope to identify
characteristic patterns as the storms develop,
touchdown, and finally collapse.

To get the data, Storm chasers will be asked film and
record the electrical signals from the developing
tornado. In addition the group would like them to
measure the pH balance in the rainwater and the pH
balance of the water after it makes contact with
leaves, grass, and lakes. It is believed that acid
rain mixed with an alkaline evaporation causes more
positive ions to rise into the atmosphere. This
material then becomes paramagnetic and reinforces the
magnetic field lines of the vortex.

After the footage is collected and studied, the storms
will be compared to try and extract a common
denominator that will tell us something about the
storm behavior.

If this early warning system can be developed
according to plans, we will be able to save many lives
and maybe even develop a way to detour vortices.

Hi Charles,

I realize that sounds a bit bunk. There is a great upside. We believe that
we are 99% correct on this hypothesis and I believe that this will be one of
the greatest discoveries of the century. This will give us much more control
than we currently have.

There is potentially pay involved.

We are all volunteers at the group and we are involved because our
experiments are proving to be correct. If we can establish this early
warning system, everyone involved will be receiving credit.

If we are correct, we will be able to pay the people who volunteer $25 per
second
of the successful footage that is captured of film. (It¹s in the
agreement).

Steve McGreevy is discounting his receiver to just the cost, or he has
posted the schematic on his website for anyone to build. We built one
ourselves and it works great.

We already have 3 different distribution channels who want to broadcast the
discovery. Upon the signing of a distribution agreement all successful
participants will receive compensation.

We would love to have you on board. On our web site tam.la are the
details of the research. The instructions are their as well.

I will attach the pdf file now so you can give it a read through.

It¹s very exciting as we are getting world-wide coverage.

All that we ask of storm chasers is to register with us so we can keep track
of their success and to record the electromagnetic field sounds of the
developing storm and hopefully to the vortex stage. After a successful
recording, you own the rights, all that we ask is that you share the
recorded data with our research department.

The inventor of the BBB-4 VLF receiver that records the sounds of the
auroras is going to help our group by discounting the receivers at cost.

After you read the instructions of the pdf file and if you like what you
see, please forward the information to other storm chasers and the media as
well.

If you want to be amazed check out the sounds of the auroras at
http://www.spaceweathersounds.com/sndbites.htm
My favorite is on our website, it¹s a large file but it¹s worth it. Go to
The Sound of The Aurora.

Also check out my personal discovery of the influence of Electromagnetic
waves in tornadoes and hurricanes along with our experiments.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,

Richard Heene

tinfoil_hat_girl.jpg

tinfoil_hat_girl.jpg

updated 8:10 p.m. EDT, Tue October 20, 2009
By Breeanna Hare
CNN
(CNN) -- It's just one thing after another for Richard and Mayumi Heene. They've caused such an uproar after last week's alleged balloon boy hoax that Lifetime won't air a re-run of their "Wife Swap" episode.
<snip>
That triggered an investigation that revealed the frightful incident was a hoax, police said. Richard and Mayumi Heene are now facing a number of local charges, and the Federal Aviation Administration has begun its own balloon boy investigation, officials said.
As a result, Lifetime has decided to erase the family's "Wife Swap" past from the network. "Once we found out" [it was allegedly a hoax], the spokesperson said, "we decided to pull it off the air. At this time, we don't have any plans to air it in the near future." more at link: http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/20/heene.wife.swap/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back