FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the news last night, Richard Land, the former owner of the home, said that she said that a body was there but she didn't do it. Since the Land's have been helping the police, hopefully he went right to the police immediately after she told him and turned her in and hopefullythat is the where the tip came from and he will be $10,000 richer for doing the right thing. I'd hate to think he sat on that information. I'm hoping he was appalled by it and went to the police.

If she is lucky, and I hope she is not, with the national attention the case is getting, she may get a high profile lawyer who will take it for the publicity. She doesn't qualify for a public defender now that she has taken all Abraham's money. It really burns me that she will now use his money to defend herself for what she has done to him. It's like the ultimate slap in the face.

can't they freeze 'her' assets if she is accused of fraud in the commission of a murder or whatever the actual name of the charge is?

I've seen it done in cases here

While I agree with you in this case (I would volunteer to pull the switch on her), you have to consider the other side of the coin.

What if, say, your son were innocent of a charge, and they froze his money, hindering his defense?

The blade can cut both ways.

While I agree with you in this case (I would volunteer to pull the switch on her), you have to consider the other side of the coin.

What if, say, your son were innocent of a charge, and they froze his money, hindering his defense?

The blade can cut both ways.

There has been ample proof provided regarding her innocence and lack there of... And not to mention.. she had no money until Abraham came along.. unless you count Mrs. Potwin's $60k that she stole.... The bank even foreclosed on her mobile home right before all of this started happening.. So IMO.. not a valid argument.

And regarding what they can do with DeeDee's "assets"... there was a case here in NY regarding John Jamelske Wikipedia - John Jamelske .. He was a serial rapist who kept woman locked in a concrete bunker in his backyard, after he was convicted, they took EVERYTHING he owned right down to his pillowcases and auctioned them off and turned the money into a settlement between his victims.. I wonder if they could do the same here..

And if Mr. Land was the one who blew the whistle on DeeDee, I hope he gets the reward money.. but I HOPE he does the right thing with it as well...

And regarding what they can do with DeeDee's "assets"... there was a case here in NY regarding John Jamelske Wikipedia - John Jamelske .. He was a serial rapist who kept woman locked in a concrete bunker in his backyard, after he was convicted, they took EVERYTHING he owned right down to his pillowcases and auctioned them off and turned the money into a settlement between his victims.. I wonder if they could do the same here..

And if Mr. Land was the one who blew the whistle on DeeDee, I hope he gets the reward money.. but I HOPE he does the right thing with it as well...

I remember that case very well. I lived about an hour away at that time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jamelske
After all was said and done, I believe they leveled the house.

I remember that case very well. I lived about an hour away at that time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jamelske
After all was said and done, I believe they leveled the house.

They did.. thank god. And I was a teenager when all of this was happening.. hanging out downtown and at Carousel.. I couldn't believe that the PD just dismissed everything at first.. really some scary stuff..

Lived all my life in 13039... when we thought of Fayetteville, we thought well-to-do and privileged.. not dungeons and rape..

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-found-beneath-concrete-slab-in-plant/1069342

snipped:

This is not the first time Moore has been linked with suspected theft. Jeffrey and Kimberly azsof Zephyrhills told police that in 2006, Moore helped them set up their business and kept a $60,000 check that was supposed to be deposited into the company's payroll.

In 2007, Moore told police she was given the money, and the case was closed because there wasn't enough proof.

I just wanted to say again...
we have sleuthed out connections between the names
Krasniqi-Spencer-Geiger-Potwin
The poster did not respond and went poof when I brought these things up. What she says about her company doesn't make much sense to me when looking over its docs. So lets hold out on feeling bad for anyone, and believing anyone's story until more is confirmed by LE.
Thanks

On the news last night, Richard Land, the former owner of the home, said that she said that a body was there but she didn't do it. Since the Land's have been helping the police, hopefully he went right to the police immediately after she told him and turned her in and hopefullythat is the where the tip came from and he will be $10,000 richer for doing the right thing. I'd hate to think he sat on that information. I'm hoping he was appalled by it and went to the police.

What the heck??? Was she just out telling everyone about it?? This isn't the only reference to her letting on that something was amiss.
Goodness sakes, I hope she isn't the one who plea bargains with police and ends up getting off with a slap on the wrist. Irregardless if she actually did the physical act to end his life, she was involved up to her neck, because SHE was the one manipulating him, and falsely earning his trust and taking over his assets, money, etc. SHe deserves to have a wardrobe that consists of only that ugly orange jumpsuit and to sit in a prison cell for the rest of her life to ponder about the choices she made and the things she did.
I hope everyone involved is punished to the fullest extent of the law.

They did.. thank god. And I was a teenager when all of this was happening.. hanging out downtown and at Carousel.. I couldn't believe that the PD just dismissed everything at first.. really some scary stuff..

Lived all my life in 13039... when we thought of Fayetteville, we thought well-to-do and privileged.. not dungeons and rape..

I was in the 13126 area code for years. Do you remember this one?
http://www.law.capital.edu/News/Archive/2008/20080327Armani.asp
Frank Armani, Esq., wrote a book, "Privileged Information", about Robert Garrow, Syracuse serial killer who told him where 2 bodies were hidden. He went and saw the bodies, but due to lawyer / client privileged communication, he kept quiet about it. The crime had already been committed in the past. It was not a current ongoing or future crime. When it came out that his law firm knew, they attempted to have him disbarred. People were outraged that he would let the parents just have to wonder where their children were when he knew the whole time. But his duty to his client compelled him to keep the secret.
Eventually he won that case and the book was used in law schools as a text for teaching ethics and privileged information.

What the heck??? Was she just out telling everyone about it?? This isn't the only reference to her letting on that something was amiss.
Goodness sakes, I hope she isn't the one who plea bargains with police and ends up getting off with a slap on the wrist. Irregardless if she actually did the physical act to end his life, she was involved up to her neck, because SHE was the one manipulating him, and falsely earning his trust and taking over his assets, money, etc. SHe deserves to have a wardrobe that consists of only that ugly orange jumpsuit and to sit in a prison cell for the rest of her life to ponder about the choices she made and the things she did.
I hope everyone involved is punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Welcome to WS Tigergal! :) Sorry I didn't get a chance to say that earlier..

Anyways.. if you had been around when we were actually talking to DeeDee, you would have seen that she just couldn't keep her mouth shut.... Or her fingers still.. It was unbelievable the stuff that she was spouting off.. and then blaming on everyone else for doing it..

I guess no one ever taught her that loose lips sink ships.. or that fish don't get caught until they open their mouths... lol.

I was in the 13126 area code for years. Do you remember this one?
http://www.law.capital.edu/News/Archive/2008/20080327Armani.asp
Frank Armani, Esq., wrote a book, "Privileged Information", about Robert Garrow, Syracuse serial killer who told him where 2 bodies were hidden. He went and saw the bodies, but due to lawyer / client privileged communication, he kept quiet about it. The crime had already been committed in the past. It was not a current ongoing or future crime. When it came out that his law firm knew, they attempted to have him disbarred. People were outraged that he would let the parents just have to wonder where their children were when he knew the whole time. But his duty to his client compelled him to keep the secret.
Eventually he won that case and the book was used in law schools as a text for teaching ethics and privileged information.

I was a product of the 80's.. this was a little before my time.. but you bet I'll be looking for that book now.. thanks!

Brought over...

The following timeline is based on information from Polk County sheriff's office, news articles from Lakeland Ledger, and court documents.
AMP = American Medical Professionals PEO S&A = Shakespeare & Associates

11/30/09 Moore tells The Ledger she had way to contact Abraham up until storm of media attention caused by missing-person report. For months prior to 11/09/09, Moore had been in contact with The Ledger, saying she could set up an interview with the elusive millionaire.

11/09/09 Cedric Edom (cousin) reports him missing at approximately 9:00 am to Polk County sheriff's office. Edom has adamantly insisted to The Ledger that he didn't report Abraham missing.

10/00/09 Howard Stitzel told The Ledger that the last time he talked to his client was in October when they discussed child support issues. Stitzel said Abraham didn't sound distressed during their phone conversation. "I firmly believe he's alive," Stitzel said. "I firmly believe he's hiding because he doesn't want to be found."

09/00/09 Abraham's mother receives a call while at work; caller ID shows Abraham's cell phone number. She returns the call and it goes straight into voicemail.

08/00/09 Cedric Edom hand-delivers card with a cross and $100 inside to Abraham's mother. She recognizes signature on card, but said Edom doesn't tell her how he got the card.

00/00/09 Moore and a woman who has power of attorney tell Abraham's mother she would see her son in August. Date of this meeting is unknown.

05/06/09 Another series of mortgage transactions are filed with Polk County. Howard Stitzel/attorney prepares documents dating them 1/15/09. Some have Abraham's printed signature; they have notary date of 4/3/09.

04/00/09 Abraham was last seen in early April per LE.

04/01/09 A series of Assignment of Mortgage documents are prepared by Howard Stitzel/attorney transferring all mortgage loans/promissary notes to AMP. Abraham's printed signature is on documents; notarized by Linda Kickliter (Moore's nail technician).

04/00/09 Abraham is videotaped by Moore discussing being tired of people asking him for money, places he would live, and how he feels about leaving his home. Date of video hasn't been verified by LE.

1/11/09 Abraham transfers two deeds held by S&A to AMP. Howard Stitzel/attorney prepares documents.

01/09/09 Abraham transfers deed of his home to AMP. Johnnie Byrd/attorney prepares document.

12/00/08 Moore is introduced to Abraham through Barbara Jackson (realtor). Moore expresses interest in writing an article about Abraham and Jackson for a local magazine. She also expresses interest in telling Abraham's story in a book.

The poster did not respond and went poof when I brought these things up. What she says about her company doesn't make much sense to me when looking over its docs. Thanks

Yes, I was looking at this... along with our research... it doesn't add up.

Also,
In regards to another issue brought up... There are answers, to other questions as well, within all of our research.

Good to see ya wanttohelp... hugssssss

I am glad that Kim Potwin came on the site and helped explain what was otherwise a confusing business transaction. I remember the sleuthing of Kim Potwin led to the erroneous conclusion that Dorice Moore had changed her name to Kim Potwin, which obviously isn't true. There actually is a Kim Potwin. I think her explanation was informative and keeps right in the character of Dorice Moore preying on people. Until I see proof otherwise, it appears to me she was a victim of Dorice Moore. I do feel bad that she was taken advantage of by Dorice Moore. I'd like to see specific proof, links to public records, any facts, of anything that Kim Potwin has done wrong in this case. Except I'll have to see it later. Off to get an oil change.

Welcome to WS Tigergal! :) Sorry I didn't get a chance to say that earlier..

Anyways.. if you had been around when we were actually talking to DeeDee, you would have seen that she just couldn't keep her mouth shut.... Or her fingers still.. It was unbelievable the stuff that she was spouting off.. and then blaming on everyone else for doing it..

I guess no one ever taught her that loose lips sink ships.. or that fish don't get caught until they open their mouths... lol.

Oh I READ all that!! I thought she was insane being on here defending herself....I mean, you brought up a great point....Fish don't get caught until they open their mouths. I think she's guilty as can be, which is why she was so adamantly running around doing interviews with the Ledger and posting here, trying to cast off the suspicion. Why else would you talk?
Thanks for the welcome!! It has certainly been an eye-opening experience, reading everything here!!!

Brought Over...

5732 State Road (SR) 60 E Plant City, FL
little red house & the land it's sitting on. It's tied to Dee Moore, Shar Krasniqi, D. Howard Stitzel III = disappearance of Abraham Shakespeare.

Don't be deceived by its looks; there is a lot of activity happening in this little house.

Property Owner - R & D Properties of Brandon Inc
Mark Warda, President of Land Trust Service Corp named Trustee
Krasniqi bought an adjacent house (5802 State Rd) from Richard Laneneed to look at this again, is lane a typo for land, or were there 2 sets of docs and there's a connection between this company/house, Krasniqi, Moore and Lane. A lot more to come about this connection and Richard Lane.
http://www.hcpafl.org/CamaDisplay.as...Z000004118300U

American Medical Professionals/Dee Moore - their business filing address is still Redhawk Bend (house acquired from Abraham)
5732 SR 60 Plant City, FL 33567 813-752-7997
http://www.stpetersburg.com/merican...nals-b23245341

American Medical Professionals
3302 W Risk St Plant City, FL 33563-4038 813-752-7997
]http://www.hospitalsandmedicalcenter...da/plant-city/

American Service Professionals, LLC/Dorice Donegan AKA Dee Moore
5732 State Road 60 E Plant City, FL 813-737-4444
http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe...s_filing_type=

Abraham Shakespeare LLC/D Moore (coded as collection agency with Hillsborough County)
5732 State Road 60 Plant City, FL 33566
http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe...s_filing_type=

A Stat and Supplies, LLC/Shar Anthony Krasniqi (owns land in Gulf County/tax bills sent to Redhawk Bend-Abraham's home transferred to American Medical)
5732 State Road 60 E Plant City, FL 33567 813-737-3267
http://www.hillstax.org/occweb/occup...iscalYear=2010

Hillsborough County Notice of Commencement/Owner Shar Krasniqi
Krasniqi files papers with county on 2/19/09 for HVAC work done at 5732 State Rd 60
States and signs document as owner of property
http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore...i=0&ref=search

Craigslist Tampa - Date: 2009-12-17, 10:02AM EST
$650 Office Suite for Rent-Many amenities (5732 SR 60 E, Plant City FL)
Office Suite for Rent on busy Hwy 60 near Valrico in Plant City
Many amenities included:
Plenty of parking
Large waiting room area, Covered smoking porch
Full Kitchen, Conference Room, Internet service
Electric/Water/Sewer/Garbage included
Call 813-737-4444 for an appointment to see; References and background check required
and dead body:puke:

Craigslist Tampa Date: 2009-12-04, 10:15AM EST
LPN Positions (5732 SR 60 E, Plant City, FL)
Reply to: amppatricia@aol.com=patricia krasniqi a.k.a. etc.
LPN's needed for LTC. Daily work, daily pay. Must have one years experience to work agency. 813-737-4444

Craigslist Tampa Date: 2009-11-11
Surgical Techs
American Medical Professionals. Location: 5732 SR 60 E, Plant City FL;
Compensation: Daily work, daily pay. Competative salary

ALLEN FLORA ALENE TRUSTEE
Mailing Address
3423 NICHOLS RD,
LITHIA, FL 33547-4223
813-737-4444
Trustee: Flora A. Allen
source: Hillsborough Property Records

Brought over...

10/00/09 Howard Stitzel told The Ledger that the last time he talked to his client was in October when they discussed child support issues. Stitzel said Abraham didn't sound distressed during their phone conversation. "I firmly believe he's alive," Stitzel said. "I firmly believe he's hiding because he doesn't want to be found."

05/06/09 Another series of mortgage transactions are filed with Polk County. Howard Stitzel/attorney prepares documents dating them 1/15/09. Some have Abraham's printed signature; they have notary date of 4/3/09.

04/00/09 Abraham was last seen in early April per LE.

04/01/09 A series of Assignment of Mortgage documents are prepared by Howard Stitzel/attorney transferring all mortgage loans/promissary notes to AMP. Abraham's printed signature is on documents; notarized by Linda Kickliter (Moore's nail technician).

04/00/09 Abraham is videotaped by Moore discussing being tired of people asking him for money, places he would live, and how he feels about leaving his home. Date of video hasn't been verified by LE.

COLOR]

Thanks wanttohelp for bringing all these points forward. It's a great timeline in the case and helps us newbies keep everything straight in our heads.
I believe the two bolded items above cast suspicion all over DM & HS. It is obvious Howard lied about contact with AS, since we know when that concrete slab was poured. Seems they were just tying everything up in what they thought was a neat little package just days prior to his death. PREMEDITATION I believe is obvious. That will carry a 1st degree murder charge. Any confirmation on the actual DATE the concrete was poured? I believe they'd said last evidence of AS being alive was around 4/3, or 4/9 or something like that at a funeral.

Brought Over...

5732 State Road (SR) 60 E Plant City, FL
little red house & the land it's sitting on. It's tied to Dee Moore, Shar Krasniqi, D. Howard Stitzel III = disappearance of Abraham Shakespeare.

Don't be deceived by its looks; there is a lot of activity happening in this little house.

WOW!!! Thanks for all this info....I missed it somewhere along the way. The "pot" just keeps getting bigger and bigger and fuller and fuller. Scary to think how many people are going to end up tied to this whole thing.

Yes, I was looking at this... along with our research... it doesn't add up.

Also,
In regards to another issue brought up... There are answers, to other questions as well, within all of our research.

Good to see ya wanttohelp... hugssssss

0a54f5f333b722ff4f87ec5b63277100.gif

I just got a news story on headline news confirming that his body was found under a concrete slab of Dee Dee Moores boyfriends house in Hillsboro county.
Polk county saying other evidence was found.
Dee Dee is "person of interest."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member