MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
gwenabob,

Yes, I know what you mean. I am a dispatcher at an airport who contracts out LEO from a nearby town. This happened not to long ago, when a father rolled over on his couch with a fairly newborn but I do think that a larger child would be different. JMO

Pardon me :) for reposting my theory :) but, at least in this circumstance there's some hope that Mom passed this baby to a third party until she could sort out her life, figure out what to do next. I hope so.

That is one way that baby Lisa could still be alive and well. I pray that baby Lisa is with someone who is taking good care of her. Sadly my instincts are telling me that's not the case. \

imo

:seeya:Good night all. Hopefully some good news is coming soon. Work tomorrow at the airport and due to the fact a full moon is coming Wednesday, the creatures will come out of the woodwork.

You are misunderstanding what I said. Yes I know LE watched the video but the reporter said a source from within the store told the news station DB was seen with an unidentified man. He did not quote LE as having said anything. If LE knows who it was they may have told the store employees NOT to reveal that.

Or...Possibly, the store employee was unable to identify the man because they have no knowledge of who it was??? But, you can bet LE asked DB who the man is and LE nor DB has shared his identity with the media.

That is one way that baby Lisa could still be alive and well. I pray that baby Lisa is with someone who is taking good care of her. Sadly my instincts are telling me that's not the case. \

imo

Yeah, I think any arrangement to hide the baby to help mom out would have gone out the window when this became such a huge story and it looked like LE was looking at mom...the person on the other end wouldn't want criminal charges, IMO. I don't think they have somenoe holding Lisa at this point.

Almost caught up.. Finally.. But have a question I'm desperate to know? Where and when did we find out that the alleged phone msg at 2:30am stated, "I'm ready when you are"?? This is first I've heard of this, anyone know where this detail was learned?? TIA

Almost caught up.. Finally.. But have a question I'm desperate to know? Where and when did we find out that the alleged phone msg at 2:30am stated, "I'm ready when you are"?? This is first I've heard of this, anyone know where this detail was learned?? TIA

I haven't found that either. I'm not sure it has been validated. moo

It is alleged, not yet confirmed as far as I know. There is a local activist that leaked that information but again I don't think it was ever confirmed. When I used it in my post earlier it was a hypothetical.

Ok, I'm out for the night. Like many of you I have been following this day in and day out since the beginning. I'm tired and getting frustrated by my posts getting misconstrued and I have a life I need to attend to as well. I pray that tomorrow (well today now) Baby Lisa is found safe. Nite all.

It is alleged, not yet confirmed as far as I know. There is a local activist that leaked that information but again I don't think it was ever confirmed. When I used it in my post earlier it was a hypothetical.

You are correct. I checked the timeline and this is what is written regarding the call:

***Call made from Irwin home at 2:30 a.m.—I can’t find anything else about this, so regard as rumor.

It came from someone at Fox News according the the timeline.

I did not misconstrue what was stated about the msg "I'm ready when you are".. I understood it and thats why I was simply asking where this info was learned?? And specified it as alleged because I saw clearly it was NOT stated as fact when used in your post.. I SIMPLY WANTED TO KNOW HOW OR WHO WE LEARNED THIS COULD POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN WHAT WAS STATED IN THE 2:30am msg..

I did not misconstrue what was stated about the msg "I'm ready when you are".. I understood it and thats why I was simply asking where this info was learned?? And specified it as alleged because I saw clearly it was NOT stated as fact when used in your post.. I SIMPLY WANTED TO KNOW HOW OR WHO WE LEARNED THIS COULD POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN WHAT WAS STATED IN THE 2:30am msg..

I'm sorry, we were just trying to find out in my case for me and for you. Didn't mean anything more than being helpful for both of us. :crazy:

It wasn't directed at you. Other posts of mine were taken out of context by other members earlier.

Hello all,
Never posted before but have to say this: I was raised by parents (now deceased) who got me under criminal circumstances. I have a "fake" birth certificate and only vague clues as to the date and YEAR of my actual birth. I was under a year, over 6 months old when I went to the adopted family, with 6 older siblings in the birth home. Everyone but my birth mom and adopted dad were told it was a legal adoption. My adopted dad had previously worked for the medical examiner in New Jersey and had access to the State Seal, which allowed him to forge a document in the 60s which became my BC. There were many ugly events during my childhood re my father and abuse of other children which were just coming to light when he died. (Whole different topic, wish I could verify what happened to those little girls)... Whenever I tell the whole sordid tale (which is RARE), the response is as confused as the posts here about what could and could not have been true, if my father was or was not a monster - which is why I throw this out there. I DO know people make curious and sometimes awful choices, and other people have countless reasons to at least believe that they believe them. When the facts are known, as horrific as those facts may be, all involved still have the choice to find a goodness and meaning in life. Maybe that just means, no matter where Lisa is, that tomorrow I just do one kindness I don't feel like doing, with her in mind...

Just saying, not a thing makes sense in how I was bought and sold, either. I am SO grateful to be alive, to have had good folks in my life who helped me find the good in the bad memories and events. I wish that for Lisa's brothers and everyone else...

Sorry so long and kinda O/T...just the point of view of a grown up black market baby :)

jjenny,

True, he might work a 12 hr shift because he is working at night and they want the job done. Just at a loss. These things should be known, but maybe they are, and we just don't know. LE did say his alibi is good. I think DB needs to come forward and be honest with a timeline instead of only giving an answer when something is discovered. Then again, we don't know what was said to LE during all those hours of questioning.

JI was quick to point out his alibi. I believe that is why he worked that shift - so he would have one.

Hello all,
Never posted before but have to say this: I was raised by parents (now deceased) who got me under criminal circumstances. I have a "fake" birth certificate and only vague clues as to the date and YEAR of my actual birth. I was under a year, over 6 months old when I went to the adopted family, with 6 older siblings in the birth home. Everyone but my birth mom and adopted dad were told it was a legal adoption. My adopted dad had previously worked for the medical examiner in New Jersey and had access to the State Seal, which allowed him to forge a document in the 60s which became my BC. There were many ugly events during my childhood re my father and abuse of other children which were just coming to light when he died. (Whole different topic, wish I could verify what happened to those little girls)... Whenever I tell the whole sordid tale (which is RARE), the response is as confused as the posts here about what could and could not have been true, if my father was or was not a monster - which is why I throw this out there. I DO know people make curious and sometimes awful choices, and other people have countless reasons to at least believe that they believe them. When the facts are known, as horrific as those facts may be, all involved still have the choice to find a goodness and meaning in life. Maybe that just means, no matter where Lisa is, that tomorrow I just do one kindness I don't feel like doing, with her in mind...

Just saying, not a thing makes sense in how I was bought and sold, either. I am SO grateful to be alive, to have had good folks in my life who helped me find the good in the bad memories and events. I wish that for Lisa's brothers and everyone else...

Sorry so long and kinda O/T...just the point of view of a grown up black market baby :)

Thank you for sharing your life experience with us and welcome to the forum. Hope you will continue to post and give you insite to this confusing disappearance of this beautiful baby girl.

:Welcome1:

Hello all,

So, your adoptive dad was told it was a legal adoption but yet he forged documents? This is an unbelievable story. Sorry.

So, your adoptive dad was told it was a legal adoption but yet he forged documents? This is an unbelievable story. Sorry.

No, read it again. Everyone bar her adoptive dad and birth mother thought it was a legal adoption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan