GUILTY NC - Spc. Megan Touma, 23, pregnant, murdered, Fayetteville, 13 June 2008

This guy was obviously as thick as two short planks:rolleyes:

How on earth do they think they are going to get away with it when they do this. He probably didnt want his wife to know he was cheating and about to have a baby but now the whole world knows. So dumb some of these killers are.

Hey Deb...Thanks for that link. That is VERY interesting. Who could the other possible arrests be unless maybe............the wife knew something???

That is what I am thinking...a few for obstruction of justice possibly. Cover up for the perp is most likely.

I just heard this tonight. I am thinking the wife.

I am so happy to see an arrest in this case. They didn't waste anytime solving this one.

Anything new about Megan? All of these military womem dying,a nd there doesnt seem to be too much coverage on it-

And it think, Its happening in our own back yard!! :usa:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3527853/

Army: Policies broken in slain soldier's disappearance

Fort Bragg, N.C. — Three non-commissioned officers have been reprimanded for not following policies and procedures to keep tabs on a new Fort Bragg soldier who later was found dead, the Army said Thursday.

The body of Spc. Megan Touma, 23, was found June 21 in a room at the Fairfield Inn near Cross Creek Mall. She had been assigned to Fort Bragg nine days earlier.

.................snip.....................

Army investigators said that timeline means the NCOs' actions in failing to account for her whereabouts played no role in her death.

"The sequence of events and subsequent errors on the side of 19th Replacement could not have prevented her death, but it would have been alerted to her issue much sooner. (The company) is continuing to improve operations in order to prevent these errors in the future," the Army said in a statement.

<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>

From November 2010:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8563858/

A Fort Bragg soldier was sentenced Tuesday to at least 16 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to killing a pregnant comrade more than two years ago.

Sgt. Edgar Patino, 29, of Hope Mills, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the death of Spc. Megan Touma. He had originally been charged with first-degree murder in the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back