FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO...

I often wonder what Dale sees before going to sleep at night?
Does he see Michelle, the way she loved her kids and life before he started abusing her?
Does he see Michelle begging for her life before he killed her?
Or does he see Michelle, when he was dumping her body, knowing her kids....his kids, will have to grow up without their mother?

He might...but then he might be smiling also. grrrrr.

Thank you emm,

That is another thing to ponder about Dale's actions. I would bet he knew she didn't want this to air; that she was embarrassed of it. But the big goof up was the video camera, you had to know that was there and she would be on tape coming into the condo. So for me, something is off, I don't quite know what yet, but something is wrong here.

I wish we knew more about Michelle and what her life was like with all the people in it. Was there something she didn't tell her family and should have? Maybe something she blew off and shouldn't have.

yea like something DS2 said to her recently or was that day the first time he attempted amd followed thru with the threats... maybe he tried earlier and she blew it off as nothing.

The big question I have still is when DS2 said she was at his condo at 4pm IIRC and if he was also the person that texted the 4:26 message... why would he do that??....it puts him and her together at the time she went missing? I cant think of any reason he could benefit from saying or doing both of these things except panic mode.

JMO

yea like something DS2 said to her recently or was that day the first time he attempted amd followed thru with the threats... maybe he tried earlier and she blew it off as nothing.

The big question I have still is when DS2 said she was at his condo at 4pm IIRC and if he was also the person that texted the 4:26 message... why would he do that??....it puts him and her together at the time she went missing? I cant think of any reason he could benefit from saying or doing both of these things except panic mode.

JMO

I'm thinking the reason he texted back was to buy more time. He's known the family for five years, so maybe he knows what sets them off into panic mode if they don't hear back from her right away. After he was done cleaning up, he chucked the phone. Moo...

Her purse left in the van is still really puzzling...how expensive was her handbag? Brand?
why not toss it....anyone stealing or car jacking would not leave it....unless it was emptied maybe...but then prints would be there..
any professional criminal wouldnt leave something like that after going thru it...and if it was touched....well back to someone very close...

I wish we had the case profiler that has a TV show... Hinman?? profile all Michelles information and give a report.

I'm thinking the reason he texted back was to buy more time. He's known the family for five years, so maybe he knows what sets them off into panic mode if they don't hear back from her right away. After he was done cleaning up, he chucked the phone. Moo...

Bet it was a real shocker.... 4:26 less than one hour into it..... and already someone is looking for Michelle.... wonder if that changed any plans...

Her purse left in the van is still really puzzling...how expensive was her handbag? Brand?
why not toss it....anyone stealing or car jacking would not leave it....unless it was emptied maybe...but then prints would be there..
any professional criminal wouldnt leave something like that after going thru it...and if it was touched....well back to someone very close...

I wish we had the case profiler that has a TV show... Hinman?? profile all Michelles information and give a report.

I know right!? If she had some kind of appt, she would have taken her belongings with her. She wouldn't have taken her glow stickers off the windows either.

I wish we had a profiler too.

I wonder why they just took the Glow sticker off the hummer. If this was to deter someone from finding the car or ID it on the street, they needed to take the plates off too. Heck they should have drove it into the lake and then no one would have found it. But they didn't, they just took the biggest thing off the Sticker and parked the car and left behind her purse to ensure who ever found the hummer it belonged to Michelle. A black hummer sticks out anyway in a case like this, so why didn't they take the extra steps to hide the hummer? Why leave her purse and ID to be found, because that helped LE shortly after this all went down. Like the next day.

The phone is another thing, why did they leave it on at all and take it when they were driving around? Now they have pings, that will help lead them to their POI. This list of bread crumbs is crazy and not very clever for a guy who disposed of his ex and can't be found. So my guess is, her body is no where in Orlando. Maybe they have to go farther out in their search.

Bet it was a real shocker.... 4:26 less than one hour into it..... and already someone is looking for Michelle.... wonder if that changed any plans...

This is another thing, the POI knew her routine and that she would be missed very early on. She had to get home to the 11yr old.

JMO

Yes, again another thing to ponder, why would you put yourself with the victim? If the video at the neighbors home is not going to show her leaving, then why not say she was there 10 minutes and gone?

I have another question to add to the list (sorry).
There is eye witness acct (we dont know who) of DS2 dropping the kids off at DS1's house shortly after she went missing. Did he pull into the drive way to drop them off or though the gate around the back?
why i ask:
If he went around back, there is always the chance he could have had a body in the back of the truck (remember the bed is covered) and left a body at ds1's for someone else to take care of while he went back to the house to clean up, dispose of car, etc.. but if he did, just pull into the drive way than he would have been visible to the general public...
MOO MOO MOO

I have another question to add to the list (sorry).
There is eye witness acct (we dont know who) of DS2 dropping the kids off at DS1's house shortly after she went missing. Did he pull into the drive way to drop them off or though the gate around the back?
why i ask:
If he went around back, there is always the chance he could have had a body in the back of the truck (remember the bed is covered) and left a body at ds1's for someone else to take care of while he went back to the house to clean up, dispose of car, etc.. but if he did, just pull into the drive way than he would have been visible to the general public...
MOO MOO MOO

Good question, Jessieann. I'll add it.

Bern, that has been one of the biggest flags for me. DS II did say Michelle was there for only about ten minutes, and that he left with the kids for Rose Ave. right after she left. Trouble is, he said she arrived at 4 PM, not 3:18 PM. So if he left for Rose Ave right after she presumably would have left (about 3:30), then it took him an hour to get to Rose Ave., since he was there at/by 4:30PM, according to MN.

Good question, Jessieann. I'll add it.

Bern, that has been one of the biggest flags for me. DS II did say Michelle was there for only about ten minutes, and that he left with the kids for Rose Ave. right after she left. Trouble is, he said she arrived at 4 PM, not 3:18 PM. So if he left for Rose Ave right after she presumably would have left (about 3:30), then it took him an hour to get to Rose Ave., since he was there at/by 4:30PM, according to MN.

Is it possible that DS II didn't know what time to the hour or minute she arrived? It is possible he just thought it was around 4:00? I couldn't tell you what time I left for the store yesterday or what I time I got home, because I wasn't really paying attention. It just seems like he made a lot of mistakes if he planned this out, and he pointed a finger at himself in doing the things he allegedly did. He had to dispose of a body in daylight and not draw attention. He didn't have a lot of time to do this either, unless we discount anyone's knowledge of him being at his parents home around 4- 4:30. I am just looking at this a different way because you have to let facts speak the truth. Is it possible that someone other than DSII made her disappear?

While researching I came across this article -

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/witness-missing-moms-hummer-seen-day-found/nFkP8/

According to a Seminole County sheriff's report, last year Parker told deputies she called for help over a fight with her ex-fiance who left her stranded at Universal Studios. Parker told investigators that Dale Smith became violent with her, took off in her vehicle and took her iPhone.

He seems to like to take things that are near and dear to her. Perhaps he ripped the decals off because he knew her business was dear to her and her "baby" so to speak. Also, he wanted his hummer back from her, he could have also taken them off in order to "take back" what he considered his. Then there's always the need to not be noticed when he drove it to the spot it was found later...

These are just ideas I've had and my theories only...

I wonder why they just took the Glow sticker off the hummer. If this was to deter someone from finding the car or ID it on the street, they needed to take the plates off too. Heck they should have drove it into the lake and then no one would have found it. But they didn't, they just took the biggest thing off the Sticker and parked the car and left behind her purse to ensure who ever found the hummer it belonged to Michelle. A black hummer sticks out anyway in a case like this, so why didn't they take the extra steps to hide the hummer? Why leave her purse and ID to be found, because that helped LE shortly after this all went down. Like the next day.

The phone is another thing, why did they leave it on at all and take it when they were driving around? Now they have pings, that will help lead them to their POI. This list of bread crumbs is crazy and not very clever for a guy who disposed of his ex and can't be found. So my guess is, her body is no where in Orlando. Maybe they have to go farther out in their search.

who ever had the hummer took great care it seems in the placement and not dumped in a lake or burned to a crisp....

Wonder if it was locked with her purse inside...to make sure its given back quickly to the owner.... JMO

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/witness-missing-moms-hummer-seen-day-found/nFkP8/

According to a Seminole County sheriff's report, last year Parker told deputies she called for help over a fight with her ex-fiance who left her stranded at Universal Studios. Parker told investigators that Dale Smith became violent with her, took off in her vehicle and took her iPhone.

He seems to like to take things that are near and dear to her. Perhaps he ripped the decals off because he knew her business was dear to her and her "baby" so to speak. Also, he wanted his hummer back from her, he could have also taken them off in order to "take back" what he considered his. Then there's always the need to not be noticed when he drove it to the spot it was found later...

why are they always fighting in public......or the ones we know about are public displays.
what kind of private fight did they have

And the article says a woman walking her dog, spotted the hummer by 10:30 that night. So it was only hours since the last ping at 8:00 and the hummer is found. If we think the person is going West, then the phone is thrown into the water by the bridge and then they took the hummer to the parking lot. But if they dropped off the hummer first then it was there as early as 7:40 and then the cell phone dumped off the bridge. You pick, but either way, not a lot of time to get rid of a body, and be back to talk to LE, family and who ever.

who ever had the hummer took great care it seems in the placement and not dumped in a lake or burned to a crisp....

Wonder if it was locked with her purse inside...to make sure its given back quickly to the owner.... JMO

Not destroying the hummer could have been intentional, to keep it in good condition for the owner. And her purse and belongings could have been left to ensure a fast ID. But leaving the hummer there was a risk, because thugs could have taken it and stripped down too. You walk by, see a purse, and think, maybe some money in there and take the hummer too. So it could go either way.

Is it possible that DS II didn't know what time to the hour or minute she arrived? It is possible he just thought it was around 4:00? I couldn't tell you what time I left for the store yesterday or what I time I got home, because I wasn't really paying attention. It just seems like he made a lot of mistakes if he planned this out, and he pointed a finger at himself in doing the things he allegedly did. He had to dispose of a body in daylight and not draw attention. He didn't have a lot of time to do this either, unless we discount anyone's knowledge of him being at his parents home around 4- 4:30. I am just looking at this a different way because you have to let facts speak the truth. Is it possible that someone other than DSII made her disappear?

You see, my problem with him telling her family that she got to the condo at 4 PM and left about 10 minutes later is that he also said that he left right after she left to go to his parents' house, and an eyewitness is apparently saying he arrived at the Rose Ave. house at 4:30 PM.

He could have thought it was 4 when she arrived, even if it was actually 3:18. But if she stayed 10 minutes, and he left with the kids right when she did (as he said), that would mean it took him an hour to get to his parents' house. My impression is that it doesn't take nearly that long to get from his condo to the Rose Ave. house. And I'd bet that he's not a slow driver.

MOO, of course.

You see, my problem with him telling her family that she got to the condo at 4 PM and left about 10 minutes later is that he also said that he left right after she left to go to his parents' house, and an eyewitness is apparently saying he arrived at the Rose Ave. house at 4:30 PM.

He could have thought it was 4 when she arrived, even if it was actually 3:18. But if she stayed 10 minutes, and he left with the kids right when she did (as he said), that would mean it took him an hour to get to his parents' house. My impression is that it doesn't take nearly that long to get from his condo to the Rose Ave. house. And I'd bet that he's not a slow driver.

MOO, of course.

I understand what you are saying, but I was thinking he just didn't have a good sense of time when he was asked hours later by LE when she arrived, when he got to his dad's place. Men are like that, more than woman. My husband tells me "it only takes a few minutes" but in reality what he is referring too, takes an hour. I am not making excuses for Dale, I don't like his past or the way he treated Michelle, but I do want the right person to pay for her disappearance. I also know LE named him a POI, but let's see what they come up with by the end of the month. If they had something that was hard evidence, Dale would be behind bars, for sure!

I try to look at these case with two sets of direction to see which one fits the best, regardless of the media, or rumors or past actions. In the beginning I was 100% sure he killed her, but as time goes by and things come to light and we don't find her body, I like to back track and see what is wrong. Too me, it is just so easy to make this Dale's deal, but why? Is he so blinded that he picked the worst day of her life to make her go missing and point a finger right at him? That is what confuses me, not that he is such a great guy and would never hurt a fly, we know he beat up and kicked a man who ended up dead, but that this all points to him and yet some think he planned it. I don't see a lot of smart planning on his part, except where is Michelle? If this was a rage, out of control kill, there would have been evidence on him, inside the condo, maybe even in the truck or hummer, but nothing. If it was planned, why toss the phone where LE can find it? Why leave it on until 8pm? Heck, why even take it? The hummer I get, he wouldn't want to trash it, if he owes on it and wants it back. But leaving it there, made it easy to spot and less time for him to dispose of Michelle. So that is what I am kicking around here, was it Dale, or a hit, or SODDI, or what?

I could see him being off by 5..maybe even 10 minutes but 42 minutes is wayyy off. I don't see that as just being mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth