2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB whispering 'where does it say blood? where? it could be blood"

Mellissalee- the clicking is the chat on WESH if that's what you're watching. You can make the alert silent and clicking will stop...unless JB starts up with his pen.

So, so sad this deputy and his K-9 were out to get KC. rofl

What BS is once again allowed in our courtrooms. When did we forget that telling the truth is the way to go. That officers of the court can get up and lie like a rug to the judge and get away with it.

Does the defense team even notice how stupid Casey looks constantly turning pages and doodling all day long, never stopping??????? Abnormal!

You should have seen her BEFORE they came up with the busy-work idea. Fidget, pick, self-groom, pick, fidget...

And I know 12 jurors and 8 alternates who will DEFINITELY notice her strange paralegal act, come May 16!

By the way, :welcome3: Glad you're here!

JB is also actually trying to tie this all in to a Yuri Melich Master Plan to Frame ICA moment. Asked the dog handler what he discussed ahead of time with YM.

Yes, JB, the entire OCSO decided before they ever got to Hopespring Drive the night of July 15, 2008 that they would try to pin everything sight unseen on ICA, and apparently circulated a memo to that effect.

No jury will buy that - ain't gonna happen.

<unusual person>!!

Dogs are in already I assume..why is Baez still going on and on? Why are they letting Baez do this?

Anthony Hearing March 23, 2011"Snip"

Read more here: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27280335/detail.html

Pipitone said he expects prosecutor Jeff Ashton to attack Logan in any way possible, including noting that Logan resigned last year as the director of the Washington state crime lab after judges lost faith in its blood alcohol tests.
Evidence like what state experts want to present regarding human decomposition have never been allowed in court to help prove a murder case in the past, but prosecutors believe they have a chance.

Ashton has a history of getting groundbreaking scientific evidence into court. In 1987, he obtained the first conviction in the United States based on DNA.
Cadaver dogs were also discussed Wednesday.
Unlike the hair evidence, Perry will not decide whether dog handler testimony can be used in court -- it can -- but the defense wants this specific testimony excluded .Perry said he will not rule from the bench when the hearing is over. He will issue a written order

I wonder what the SA would give Jb for christmas if he would put ICA on the stand?

All of the witnesses have the right to be grilled and humiliated on the stand yet Miss Casey doesn't have to answer a single question....just doesn't seem fair to me! She should be able to get grilled till the cows come home.........IMO!

I think Tony Lazarro's truck? They have made reference to it also being In custody for a time. I find these hearings to be tedious, and not in a technical sense. Zzzzzxx

Oh would love for the deputy and his partner to do a test in the courtroom...show Baez how good his partner is...absurd...ONe good thing if he keeps this attitude flying, the jury will hate him and his client...way to go Baez..

Ha, Casey flipping through pages, finally finds something to stop on and read, and Baez comes over, lifts up her book and all the pages fall out of her hands, so now she has to flip to find it again. That as great.

OT, first day of not smoking

I've been a non-smoker for over three years now, after twenty years of smoking. It can be done, and I wish you the best of luck. Be patient with yourself, it's a hard road. Three years later the smell of smoke makes me ill, though I still miss the physical action of smoking.

I can tell you this (to tie it into the hearings) if I was still smoking - having to listen to JB would have made me go thru two packs, and we are only going into the second hour today. Cripes!

JB is trying to be as cutting and decisive as LDB, but it comes off as nasty. I hate that condescending 'break it down' comment he's so fond of.

Does the defense team even notice how stupid Casey looks constantly turning pages and doodling all day long, never stopping??????? Abnormal!

If I was a juror, I would definately take notice and be annoyed that she cannot give the respect to the Court to pay attention to the proceedings. It would cause me to look unfavorably at a defendant if they did this.

To me, it's as distracting as the guy in the Elizabeth Smart case that had to be removed because he decided to pray and chant out loud each time he was brought into the courtroom.

The fact that the only person who SHOULD BE up on the witness stand being grilled ...gets to sit and play paralegal while the people who cared about finding Caylee get grilled .......is so freaking WRONG!!!

I want to see "miss thang" up there answering questions!!

moo

ITA! I know it doesn't work this way, but I can't help but feel like if all these people are going to be raked over the coals about whether or not their dogs are trained and/or they are biased and signaling their dogs to hit, ICA should have to get on the stand and be grilled about whether or not she placed Caylee's body in the backyard or in the trunk of her car at any time, along with if she has ever heard the terms "lie" and "liar".

You should have seen her BEFORE they came up with the busy-work idea. Fidget, pick, self-groom, pick, fidget...

And I know 12 jurors and 8 alternates who will DEFINITELY notice her strange paralegal act, come May 16!

By the way, :welcome3: Glad you're here!

Shes prepping for that law degree she will earn online while at Lowell.

IF I were a witness I would have looked over my report at least before coming to this hearing. I can't believe he did not refresh his memory. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie