Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
My highlight of the recent past events was George saying the BODY in the car was the KIDANPPER that had Caylee!!!!! So, either he is saying there is a DEAD guy out there running around with Caylee --- OR --- The was the guy that took her and possibly Casey killed HIM - but where is Caylee?

Hell instead of movie rights - someone out to get this on RIGHT NOW as a reality show! Sure has Survivor and Big Brother beat!!! lol

Swag-great question. What was the point of LE re-arresting tonight if she will only bond out tomorrow?

Put pressure on her?

Dang, so confused.

Okay, here's my thought on this. Tell me if I'm way off base. The guidelines for bond on the original charges she was arrested on (child neglect, etc.) were not even in the same ballpark as the bond she was given, remember? And then there was the motion (or 2) to reduce the bond, which was denied. And IIRC, the bond was set SO high and the motions to reduce were denied based on her being a POI in the disappearance of her daughter, and the details surrounding that disappearance. SO... might they apply the same logic to these charges and make the bond ridiculously high again? Is that even a realistic thought? :confused:

this is making my head spin. i cannot keep up with all these posts

Hey! Thanks for that clip! They were telling her like it was! See thats how human being acts, why have we not seen cindy cry? She is so much like casey!

The only thing this case is missing is someone like John Mark Karr turning himself into LE and saying he diid it.
Can you even imagine? It could happen.

Yep throw another ring in the circus. I can see that too.

Kid Finders Network Benefit: South Lake Extreme Pro Wrestling and Benchwarmers Sports Bar presents Stars from R.W.A. O.W.A. and S.A.W. For an unforgettable night including a World Title Match, Ladies Match all in the ring. There will be a D.J. Playing all your favorites

Join us on August 29 at Benchwarmers Sports Bar located at 14195 W. Col Dr. Winter Garden, Fl. 34787

still, it's debated:
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/why+is+madeleines+hair+so+important+/792847
"
Q. Can they tell whether Madeleine was alive or dead?

A. The DNA samples themselves cannot tell us whether they came from a live or dead source - but they can be used to identify whether or not they came from Madeleine. Alan Baker, a forensic scientist who has given expert evidence on the subject of DNA in court cases said:

"DNA itself would not tell you if that person is dead or alive. If it was associated with bone fragments or a piece of tissue, that is another story."

Some experts argue that the state of decomposition of the hair samples themselves, could show whether they were taken from a living person or not. Hair taken from a deceased person decays in a different way to hair from a live person, but this could be affected by other factors - such as the temperature of the surrounding air."

i should be asleep and I promised to stay away from computer for 24 hours, oh dear

OK now going back to sleep, my head's spinning too

Cindy was calling somebody on her cellphone as Casey was walking away. I thought it might have been Baez.
Did anyone else hear Tim Miller talk about Casey hanging out in her room, on the computer..and smiling.
Wouldn't you think she would be in the living room talking to him about places to find her daughter???:waitasec:
Or how about just as a common courtesy to be a part of the discussion? This wonderful man traveled a distance to get there and is doing this search out of kindness. He is a truly generous man. What a dis IMO.

Observations on the last 24 hours:
Last night, LP was the revoking-bond hero.
This morning, LP was the double-crossing good for nothing showboating bounty grunter.
Bile spewed for a time at Cindy and George for grieving in a manner unbecoming to sane people.
Tim, from TES, meets with LE.
Late afternoon, a 12 year old had a panic attack and somebody's grandmother was villianized for, oh, about 3 hours for letting their grandchild organize a vigil for Caylee.
It was revealed that Casey will overnight with anyone, including vigil organizers.
Tim from TES meets with the Anthonys.
Tonight we're appalled by protesters spewing bile at Cindy and George.
JB calls on the boys in Iraq to keep fighing for presumption of innocence for Casey.
Cindy loves for JB. Just a little. Even though he says she's crazy too.
Casey loves nobody, except maybe the 12 year old.
Yuri is locked in a room somewhere having another heart to heart with Casey. (Which reminds me, someone should do a foia request (sunshine law) for the evidence (discovery & documents) on the economic charges.
My husband was watching Nancy Grace at 10 PM, I caught him, and he tried to deny it.
And Caylee is still, officially, Missing.
I'm sure I've forgotten something, but nonetheless I’m fairly certain I need a FOUR DAY vacation.

Hey! Thanks for that clip! They were telling her like it was! See thats how human being acts, why have we not seen cindy cry? She is so much like casey!

When they were doing a close up on her eyes, did anyone else think her blinking looks wonky--liked sedated wonky?

images

"Yes....I need a one way ticket to California."

:woohoo:​

Okay, here's my thought on this. Tell me if I'm way off base. The guidelines for bond on the original charges she was arrested on (child neglect, etc.) were not even in the same ballpark as the bond she was given, remember? And then there was the motion (or 2) to reduce the bond, which was denied. And IIRC, the bond was set SO high and the motions to reduce were denied based on her being a POI in the disappearance of her daughter, and the details surrounding that disappearance. SO... might they apply the same logic to these charges and make the bond ridiculously high again? Is that even a realistic thought? :confused:

No Her bond is 300.00 thats it for these charges it is up to the others to revoke the bond!

The only thing this case is missing is someone like John Mark Karr turning himself into LE and saying he diid it.
Can you even imagine? It could happen.
Sssh! Don't even think it! It would push me over the edge!!

was George a former cop? Both of these parents seemingly know what a dead body smells like.

Well the guys at the cop shops are not happy with her attorney..and in my experience the Judges usually have a slight tendency to side with LE. Besides which Casey just seems to rub Judge Strickland the wrong way.
Anything could happen and probably will. I hope they really trump up the bond.
It's not the way our founding fathers wanted it but then they hadn't dealt with Ms. Casey:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme