Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard of the time yet.. just the date.. sorry .. i also will post if i hear anything..

:blowkiss:

ok found a time its 8:45 am on aug. 21st.. and its eastern time zone.

here is link but its way at the bottom way down ..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26146869/

its in the timeline area at the bottom .. hope this helps. waiting to see what chart says..

Had to travel to airport this am to pick up daughter, but am back now, and will do the chart for the 21st. Thanks for helping me track down the information on the time.

Sorry, was so tired from all the driving... we live a long way from an airport.... I fell asleep for a few hours.

Here is the arraignment chart. I think I am getting a bit "burned out" on this case, at least until we get some more solid information.

A very interesting pattern is the "Grand Trine" (the big blue triangular pattern) formed by the Moon, Sun, and Pluto. This should convince all of you that Grand Trines are not the "golden ring" some astrologers make them out to be.

Now, a technique I use that is kind of complicated to explain is the use of "Midpoints". This grand trine gives a specific midpoint called "Sun/Moon = Pluto".

Here is Ebertin's keywords for this particular midpoint, and you can draw your own conclusions.

"A soul torn by inner conflict; biased attitude or changed circumstances lead to critical phases of development in life, or to separation from others."

CaseyArraignment.jpg

There is probably a lot more I could do with this chart, but until the arraignment actually takes place, I think I will just wait and see. I am getting a bit in over my head, because I haven't done much studying in using astrology with legal matters.

Never anticipated Casey's getting out on bond. See how much I have to learn?

Maybe it is all the trines to Jupiter?

Housemouse....

Thank you so much for these beautiful charts. I am copying them, trying to learn what I can from them and appreciate your input so very much! God bless!

Do you need me to post Casey's chart again? I would be happy to for those of you who are interested in forensic astrology.

Here is Casey's natal chart, but it is set for noon, as we do not know her birth time. So pay no attention to the ascendant and the midheaven. Her moon is probably in Cancer, but we do not know the degree, nor do we know the proper houses.

All we can go on in the aspects. They are enough, in my opinion. Particularly when you look at the transits for the probable dates.

CaseyAnthony-1.jpg

Here is Casey's natal chart, but it is set for noon, as we do not know her birth time. So pay no attention to the ascendant and the midheaven. Her moon is probably in Cancer, but we do not know the degree, nor do we know the proper houses.

All we can go on in the aspects. They are enough, in my opinion. Particularly when you look at the transits for the probable dates.

CaseyAnthony-1.jpg
HouseMouse, you're the bomb! Thanks for everything!!

Lurker here but do know Casey born 3-19-86 as housemouse posted. Her sun sign is Pisces very close to Aries sign. She is very close to being born on the cusp between the two signs. Aries sun sign begins on March 21st. I don't know if she shows some characteristics of Aries also in her chart. I like astrology but leave the interpretations of charts to others who know much, much more than I.
Savannahanna

Thanks, Savannahanna.

I was too tired to keep my peepers open through Greta last night, and now have to catch up.

In the event some of you are curious about the keywords I use in trying to figure out "forensic" charts, here they are. Please, if you are looking at your own natal charts, do not apply these to yourselves, for these are only used in charts like Casey's, when there is a crime, or a missing person.

Sun: men, authority figures, self, day of the event.

Moon: Female emotions, family

Mercury: the mind, communication, thief, children, neighborhood

Venus: women, attraction/lust, money,

Mars: anger, cruelty, fighting, violence, sex, brutal attacks

Jupiter: increases, excess, male figures

Saturn: isolation, separation, restriction, control, loss

Uranus: sudden, unusual, strange, explosion, accident, extraordinary

Neptune: mysteries, missing individuals, drugs, alcohol, drowning, suicide, water, chemicals/drugs

Pluto: murder, abduction, death, rape, abuse of power, ruthless use of force

You can look at the legend I posted a few pages back, check the charts, and see how I came to my conclusions.

Next I will post the midpoints I use in trying to figure out the forensic possibilities.

Here are Casey's midpoints. Remember to discount any midpoint that includes the "AS, MC, and Moon". We can't include those because we do not have her birth time.

CaseysMidpoints.jpg
[/IMG]

See next post for the transiting midpoints in the early hours of the 18th.

Here are the midpoints for very early am on June 18th. Look for matches between Casey's midpoints, and midpoints on this chart.

We look for midpoints within a degree of one another, and on the chart for Jun 18, chart, we can include the Moon, AS, and MC. But, these will only apply to this particular date, time and place.

Jun18Sort45.jpg
[/IMG]

Notice that Casey's Saturn/Pluto is being triggered by Mars (18th)? This is at 7 05 (Mars) thru 8 19 (Casey's Saturn/Pluto).

This suggests brutality, ruthlessness, assault, violence.

Mars/Neptune midpoint is also on Casey's Saturn/Pluto.

Action related to drugs/water/poisons. Desire to harm other people

Also, at 12 46 in the 18th chart, see Mars/Saturn midpoint connecting with Casey's Venus at 13 08

coldness, absence of feeling, separation, loss, death of female persons

the 18th chart, Saturn at 18 28 connecting to Casey's Sun/Pluto at 17 52 (her Mars/Pluto is very close, but just out of orb)

ruthless overcoming of obstacles, difficulty, restriction, separation

the 18th's Sun/Mars at 24 43 is on Casey's Saturn at 24 42, very close!

Also, within a degree, we see a whole bunch of midpoints on the 18th - Venus/Node, Pluto/Node, Mars/Midheaven, Neptune/Asc, Sun/Neptune, Venus/Mars, Mars/Pluto

weakness, separation, actions leading to loss, restriction, and many more negative implications

And, in case your eyes are glazing over, I will point out the most troublesome midpoint connections I notice.

Look at all the midpoints from 36 through 38 on the 18th chart:

Mars/Jupiter, Mercury/Venus, Mercury/Pluto, Moon, Jupiter/Neptune, Moon/Uranus, and Uranus.

Then, look at Casey's Pluto and Uranus at 36 and 37, with her Saturn/Neptune at 37 21.

these all reinforce and suggest sudden impulsive actions, leading to separation, loss, death, etc...

There are more midpoints that are troublesome, see if you can find them...

In general, the midpoints that are examined in forensic charts include the following:

Mars/Saturn - death, cruelty, sadism

Mars/Uranus - sudden outbursts of anger, explosive situations, impulsive, sudden death or accident

Mars/ Neptune - Suicide, poisoning, drowning

Neptune/Pluto - disappearance, missing person, unsolved crime

Venus/Pluto - sexual obsession, rape

Another thing to keep in mind, fellow sleuthers. We all have these midpoints in our own charts, and we do not all go around killing people, poisoning them, and drowning right and left.

These are used when examining charts of crimes to see what kind of energies were active, what might confirm motives, and what the timing might be.

We still do not know if Casey did anything horrible to Caylee, and it would be foolish to assume that she did from these charts. These are just possibilities to be confirmed by the facts of the case, and the evidence presented by LE.

I am just a researcher, not a forecaster/predictor. So, keep an open mind, and realize that we may never know, because of all the Neptune involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991