Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blink mentioned earlier on that there was a shovel seen in Cindy's garage during an interview or during a pan of their property. Strange that Casey had access to the garage area if George's account on the 24th is correct and she came in through that door. So if they kept one in garage, it makes no sense that she borrowed one anyway.

You may not be so far off about that "cup of sugar" thing and it popped into her head because of the locked shed. Interesting.

Another thing I wondered is since she broke into the shed to steal the gas cans on 6/22 or so, couldn't she just as easily broken into the shed to use the shovel on 6/17 or whatever day it is that she needed it so badly? I mean, not like she couldn't lie her way out of it if her parents questioned her about it. She was digging up bamboo so Caylee wouldn't hurt her feet. give me a break...

Ok RR but you know something has happened and u know u caused your daughters dissapearance and its gonna catch up to u soon enough wouldnt u wanna ask for maybe a cup of sugar in stead of a SHOVEL. lol i mean dont u think looking back at it if it was a ruse as i think your suggesting a shovel may draw some attention more so then say can i borrow something that no one is gonna use later on to think u may have used it to barry your daughter..JMO

She works for Gentiva Health Services. They are a big corporation with home health agencies around the country.
Yes...I remember that name now...thought it was a weird sounding name...can she perform nursing duities inside one of their offices?

She wasn't moving in with Tony. She planned to move in with Amy, plans were seemingly delayed (see myspace postings), Casey refers to the move in with the girls coming up, then she refers to not being able to wait to get Amy moved in (implying Casey is at the new place), and then there is discussion of Amy still not being there on the 24th, to which Casey says she hasn't been staying there for 9 days DRAAAMA, which puts us back on the 16th.

Casey was bouncing around while she was gone, and refers to Tony's place as her central location when talking to Lee on the phone. Tony tells the police that Casey moved in with Amy on the 9th.

This part confuses me because she was still home until after fathers day.

She could have just as easily said..

"Hi, can I borrow your child, I lost mine"...

Even if she tells the truth, no one would believe her at this point.

OK that was funny....:biglaugh:

Ok RR but you know something has happened and u know u caused your daughters dissapearance and its gonna catch up to u soon enough wouldnt u wanna ask for maybe a cup of sugar in stead of a SHOVEL. lol i mean dont u think looking back at it if it was a ruse as i think your suggesting a shovel may draw some attention more so then say can i borrow something that no one is gonna use later on to think u may have used it to barry your daughter..JMO

well, looking to borrow sugar from a neighbor when your own kitchen and pantry have 4 pounds of it, is more suspicious i think

borrowing a shovel when your OWN shed is locked looks less supscious to me

but i hear ya.......i cant explain her crazy way of thinking :crazy:

Does anyone have or remember the date that the neighbors said the pavers were placed in the back yard?

I'd say, yes, Casey originally borrowed the shovel to dig with. Maybe her intentions were to bury Caylee but the effort was too much. Maybe she even thought about her dogs, and as morbid as it sounds, the thought might have crossed her mind that the dogs would dig up whatever was buried, so she changed her mind and used the shovel to break the shed open and get the gas cans instead.

I really hate my own thoughts sometimes.

well, looking to borrow sugar from a neighbor when your own kitchen and pantry have 4 pounds of it, is more suspicious i think

borrowing a shovel when your OWN shed is locked looks less supscious to me

but i hear ya.......i cant explain her crazy way of thinking :crazy:
Maybe she should have borrowed a shovelful of sugar to cover all the bases.

She possibly used the shovel to loosen the pavers behind the playhouse or under the playhouse. Im not sure how the playhouse was sat on them or in front of them but I saw LE with them piled up behind the area where the playhouse seemed to have sat. It was moved when I saw it on the news. When I asked my men if you could use a borrowed shovel to break off a lock, they looked at me and said, well gee, why not borrow a bolt cutter instead? but then, now I see the reports seem to not really be saying that a padlock was or wasnt cut off so I dont know anymore either.

Yes...I remember that name now...thought it was a weird sounding name...can she perform nursing duities inside one of their offices?

Well, they don't do health care in the office. The nurses go to the patients homes to care for them. The way I understand it, Cindy doesn't do hands-on patient care. She is a case manager, meaning she oversees paperwork, makes sure things are getting done according to Medicare guidelines, etc. Basically a desk job.

I'd say, yes, Casey originally borrowed the shovel to dig with. Maybe her intentions were to bury Caylee but the effort was too much. Maybe she even thought about her dogs, and as morbid as it sounds, the thought might have crossed her mind that the dogs would dig up whatever was buried, so she changed her mind and used the shovel to break the shed open and get the gas cans instead.

I really hate my own thoughts sometimes.

Borrowed shovel on the 17th, per neighbor.

Backed car into the garage on the 18th, per neighbor.

Broke into the shed sometime between the 22nd and 24th, per George.

I don't think she used the shovel to break into the shed, if the above timeline is correct...and please correct me about that...I'm still trying to put it together.

This part confuses me because she was still home until after fathers day.
Casey was home when she wasn't partying and it was "convenient" for her to be home. With Cindy and George both working it makes me wonder where Cindy THOUGHT Casey was leaving Caylee if she believed that Casey was working. Cindy would have wanted to know every last detail of that arrangement....which brings me to Holly. Someone like that would be a friend of the family and not just Casey's random friend. Cindy wouldn't allow it, imo.

Sure...I'll go try to find it. BRB
Cindy may have phrased it that way but she cannot change Casey's story and sworn statement to LE, thus far Casey has not budged on Jun 9th. So Jun 9th it for Casey.

Ok .. Out on a limb here but I am lurking 24/7 on here.. and most times I see someone else post what I am saying or asking behind the scene here.. Haven't heard if neighbor saw Caylee when borrowing shovel.. wouldn't Casey of taken her with her to neighbors?? I wouldnt of left a 3 yr alone .. and who takes the baby to sitters to just go to mom and dads to dig up bamboo?? further more why dig up bamboo if not living there with the baby??? One of the video's show le digging around some flowers.. also I hope I am not the only one who caught Cindy saying that Casey was the type to think ahead.. the what if's... example cindy gave was Casey had on her all the time an extra set of car keys in her pocket in case they got locked out of car.. Cindy saying she was just always thinking what could happen.. I am shocked at the statements these parents have made ... I haven't seen the other thing Gp said this week either.. last week it was getting thru the week to Caylee's bd. now he said something good is happening this week... ok sorry so long I am back to lurking now.. ss so long .

Borrowed shovel on the 17th, per neighbor.

Backed car into the garage on the 18th, per neighbor.

Broke into the shed sometime between the 22nd and 24th, per George.

I don't think she used the shovel to break into the shed, if the above timeline is correct...and please correct me about that...I'm still trying to put it together.

You're correct as far as I know. It was before we knew the exact date of the shovel borrowing that we speculated she may have used the shovel to break into the shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSYSIV