FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

Poly, while I agree with your general premise, I think there are boundaries, too. I believe CA oversteps those boundaries when she harms other peoples' reputations with false and baseless accusations, stalls or tries to impede LE's investigation in any way, and concocts stories in an attempt to manipulate facts.

If her "defense" had caused no harm -- I would feel sorry for her, too.

Thats true, I didnt think of it that way. Hopefully this case comes to an end, they find Caylee and it brings the Gp's some sort of peace knowing that the ordeal is over. I dont know if thats the right way to look at this but its getting crazy...IMOO:Banane10:

But she DID!!!

CHilly, I am sorry but I don't understand why you are just not seeing this :confused:

What I'm not seeing is why it's even a big deal. LE wanted Caylee's hair, Cindy gave it to them. Does it matter if the brush was red or green? Whether it was in one bathroom or another? Who's to say if "Caylee's" brush was only used by Caylee?

Omg, can we move on from this, please? No one is getting anywhere with this.

Yes, Caylee did have her own hairbrush that Cindy used on the occasions that she brushed Caylee's hair. But what if she didn't? LE would gladly accept the shared hairbrush. It's just not that big a deal which hairbrush she gave them, IMO.

I just left you a post stating that in the document about evidence collected, the hairbrush was labelled as belonging to Caylee. It's kind of plain as the nose on one's face about what happened, I think. And it is a big deal.

:confused: What's telling, though, is who *did* get the better sample from Cindy. Baez. Hmmmm.

You are undoubtedly correct and it is precisely that kind of behavior that makes me despise CA. And it proves to me that she doesn't give a twit about her granddaughter.

What I'm not seeing is why it's even a big deal. LE wanted Caylee's hair, Cindy gave it to them. Does it matter if the brush was red or green? Whether it was in one bathroom or another? Who's to say if "Caylee's" brush was only used by Caylee?

It's not a matter of the COLOR of the hair brush, rather the content.

Cindy says Caylee's brush was only used by Caylee. She just chose not to walk to her bathroom to get it.

I just left you a post stating that in the document about evidence collected, the hairbrush was labelled as belonging to Caylee. It's kind of plain as the nose on one's face about what happened, I think. And it is a big deal.

Please see the search warrant. Det. Melich specifically says that he already collected a hair brush that was SHARED by Casey and Caylee.

Chilly, if I asked you the time and you knew it was really 2 pm, would you tell me it was 1:30 because after all, that is close enough?

Maybe I need the precise time and not just some time that you deem is close enough?

Yes, Caylee did have her own hairbrush that Cindy used on the occasions that she brushed Caylee's hair. But what if she didn't? LE would gladly accept the shared hairbrush. It's just not that big a deal which hairbrush she gave them, IMO.

The big deal I see is 1 word....DECEPTION.

Im probably going to be completely slaughtered like the Thanksgiving Turkey for stating this but here goes...Alhtough I do not give anything Cindy says aside from the fact that 'she loves her granddaughter' which I def believe....any credibility, I must say although I condemn her actions for lieing to LE and protecting her daughter, I do understand why. I have stated this for a long time on different crime sites that when it comes to turning in your own child 'all well knowing they could go to the chair' for what they did, MOST not all, I say MOST people would staunchly defend their own child. Do I think she is lieing? heck yeah, Do I think you should put a suffering grandmom in jail? heck no.
Previous cases show that mothers go to their deaths defending their kids, wrong or right. If cindy in her heart and mind believes casey had anything to do with Caylees death, she probably believes that it was an accident, thus explaining her acting the way she does to defend casey. I believe LP when he states that CA knows but doesnt want to loose casey too. I highly doubt she will be brought up on any charges as IMOO no jury would convict a grandmother who is hurting the way she is. I actually do feel horrible for her that she is suffering so much, not just for the death of her dear gd, but from the public, the media etc etc., this is so horrific for me to understand, so I give CA some sympathy, as no one should ever have to know the loss of a child that way.

Poly .. (talks alot and wears her heart on her sleeve)~

Call me Mommie Dearest but if my daughter did anything to my grandson remotely close to what has been brought up in all these documents regarding possible atrocities that COULD have happened to little Caylee, I would give her the lethal injection myself. My daughter doesnt beat my grandson, doesnt use chloroform, doesnt party or do drugs. But, she doesnt have a maternal bone in her body and has never shown him an ounce of love in his 5 little years of Life. She might as well put him in a trunk. Thank God, I never let him go 31 seconds without knowing where he is!!

Cindy apparently told Melich it was a shared hairbrush. Where's the deception?

Because CA admitted to not getting the one ONLY used by Caylee. OBVIOUSLY she found it important enough to spew at the mouth about it to MN. If she found nothing wrong with what she did..why even bring it up then?? She was being deceptive by her own ommission, IMO.

You know it's this kind of stuff that CA does that makes me dislike her so. Also makes it clear she doesn't give a rats a$$ about Caylee! All about saving Casey.............arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :furious:

You want to move on from the topic of the thread:waitasec:

:waitasec: I want to move on from the endless pages of useless debate with the same thing being said over and over and over and it STILL never sinking in.... :waitasec:

Because CA admitted to not getting the one ONLY used by Caylee. OBVIOUSLY she found it important enough to spew at the mouth about it to MN. If she found nothing wrong with what she did..why even bring it up then?? She was being deceptive by her own ommission, IMO.

I'd venture a guess that LE is content to have what they asked for, a sample of Caylee's hair, and they aren't the least bit concerned about what brush it came from.

I want to move on from the endless pages of useless debate with the same thing being said over and over and over and it STILL never sinking in....

That's one of the benefits of having so many threads, a person can move on to something else whenever they choose to do so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back