ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone good at finding marriage records? Just wondering, since Robert's mom was married to Charles Manwill, but now her last name is Jenkins...I'm just curious if Jenkins is a new married name, or if it's a maiden name. If it's a new married name, Ehlrick probably isn't the current boyfriend.

Started looking last night, will try again tonight...but I was thinking, since she has also been referenced as Melissa Scott Jenkins, that maybe Scott is her maiden name, and Jenkins is a new married name..idk, just a thought..
Scott is kind of an unusual middle name for a female...

Started looking last night, will try again tonight...but I was thinking, since she has also been referenced as Melissa Scott Jenkins, that maybe Scott is her maiden name, and Jenkins is a new married name..idk, just a thought..
Scott is kind of an unusual middle name for a female...

On veromi.net, they have a listing for Melissa Scott (middle name) Jenkins, with Meridian and Boise as locations, most of the associated last names are Jenkins. I used Melissa Scott as a search term (first and last name) and none showed "Jenkins" as an associated name.

"Scott" is an unusual middle name for a female.

If you find anything would you let us know?

The sealed case is more than likely the actual abuse case, with a typo in the date. jmo

It is possible that it is a typo but the records come up in chronological order and this one seems to be a 2005. Hopefully it is a typo because otherwise this guy has been associated with a baby boy file in 05 and a fractured skull-fostercare file in 08. And if he is the current boyfriend a missing boy in 09.

It is possible that it is a typo but the records come up in chronological order and this one seems to be a 2005. Hopefully it is a typo because otherwise this guy has been associated with a baby boy file in 05 and a fractured skull-fostercare file in 08. And if he is the current boyfriend a missing boy in 09.

The thought of that really makes your stomach hurt, doesn't it? :(

Praying that Robert is safe and found soon.

On veromi.net, they have a listing for Melissa Scott (middle name) Jenkins, with Meridian and Boise as locations, most of the associated last names are Jenkins. I used Melissa Scott as a search term (first and last name) and none showed "Jenkins" as an associated name.

"Scott" is an unusual middle name for a female.

If you find anything would you let us know?

Yes, I'll definitely share, if I find anything :)
Pipl has a listing for a Melissa Scott Manwill and Charles Manwill, so Scott seems to be pretty consistent..

I agree.

I came up with this on Melissa.
1 Cases Found. Melissa Scott Seiber vs. Frank Ross Seiber Case: CV-DR-2006-02209 Magistrate Filed: 02/08/2006 Subtype: Domestic Relations Judge: Terry McDaniel Status: Closed 03/20/2006 Defendants: Seiber, Frank Ross Plaintiffs: Seiber, Melissa Scott Disposition: Date Judgment Type Disposition Date Disposition Type Parties In Favor Of 03/20/2006 Divorce

Seiber, Frank Ross (Defendant), Seiber, Melissa Scott (Plaintiff) Unknown Register of actions: Date 02/08/2006 New Case Filed - Domestic Relations 02/08/2006 Complaint Filed for Divorce 02/08/2006 Summons Filed 02/08/2006 Joint Tro Property 02/08/2006 Acknowledgment Of Service 2/8/06 03/20/2006 Default 03/20/2006 Decree of Divorce 03/20/2006 Civil Disposition entered for: Seiber, Frank Ross, Defendant; Seiber, Melissa Scott, Plaintiff. order date: 3/20/2006

Found a Melissa Scott born in Pocatello ID on 2/13/79. Does anybody know her DOB?

Yes, I'll definitely share, if I find anything :)
Pipl has a listing for a Melissa Scott Manwill and Charles Manwill, so Scott seems to be pretty consistent..

Charles Manwill's records show him divorcing and having custody hearings with Melissa Colleen Manwill with a 1976 birthdate instead of the 1979 listed with all the Melissa Scott Jenkin's entries.

Melissa Scott Jenkins comes up with a phone number in St Anthony ID, same number listed for Robin Jenkins. The address comes up as a home for sale. But the news reports say he dissappeared from an apartment much closer to Boise. Myspace has a listing for someone spelling it Robbyn and claiming to be a cousin of Robert (set as private), this Robbyn posts on Joe Jenkins myspace page.

My guess is that Jenkins is her maiden name and these are her extended family members.

Charles Manwill's records show him divorcing and having custody hearings with Melissa Colleen Manwill with a 1976 birthdate instead of the 1979 listed with all the Melissa Scott Jenkin's entries.

Melissa Scott Jenkins comes up with a phone number in St Anthony ID, same number listed for Robin Jenkins. The address comes up as a home for sale. But the news reports say he dissappeared from an apartment much closer to Boise. Myspace has a listing for someone spelling it Robbyn and claiming to be a cousin of Robert (set as private), this Robbyn posts on Joe Jenkins myspace page.

My guess is that Jenkins is her maiden name and these are her extended family members.

I found a Melissa M Jenkins, age 49 in St Anthony ID, that is connected to a Robin E Jenkins, so I'm not sure that's her.

I did find a MSJ in Meridian ID and Elko, NV, age 30 connected to :
K Dorien J
Daphney J
Trish Dee J
Kathryn J
Jeff J

but I'm not sure that's her either..

If you type in just Ehrlick in find friend on myspace then narrow down to Idaho, Robbyn shows up and looks like Robbyn may have an additional myspace under blitzed where she references her cousin missing

If you type in just Ehrlick in find friend on myspace then narrow down to Idaho, Robbyn shows up and looks like Robbyn may have an additional myspace under blitzed where she references her cousin missing

Interesting!

So Robbyn who claims to be Robert's cousin is an Ehrlick?
That would lean towards Ehrlick still being involved as Melissa's man?
Ehrlick is without a doubt identified by the courts as the father of the 8 month old with the skull fracture. Then there is the baby boy Ehrlick from 2005, same county, records sealed.

So Melissa Jenkins in St. Anthony is a different Melissa Jenkins, and Robin Jenkins is not the Robbyn posting on myspace. That makes sense because the distance is wrong and the house that is for sale is really pretty cute and based on all the collections, evictions, and civil claims bouncing around this group seemed completely out of place.

I couldn't pull up the myspace- it has the main page, with images deleted. I'm not sure if I'm not allowed to view because I am not a myspace member? I could be doing something wrong, not too good at figuring out myspace.

It does have several deleted images but the page is still live.

Attachments

• MySpace.com - Ben - 29 - Male - Idaho - myspace.com-ben123456789012345678_1248822942007.jpg
    MySpace.com - Ben - 29 - Male - Idaho - myspace.com-ben123456789012345678_1248822942007.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 36
This is from the archives of The Idaho Statesman newspaper..Sorry if it has already been posted.

Boise mom arrested after son's head injury
March 5, 2009 •• 70 words •• ID: 0305-local-1
Melissa S. Jenkins, 29, turned herself in at the Ada County Jail Tuesday, hours after a warrant was issued for her arrest on a charge of felony injury to child. Jenkins' 8-month-old son suffered a fractured skull in October and is in the custody of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Boise police reports. The child was taken to the hospital one day after he was injured, police said.

Who is the Brittany W. who posted the pic comment on MJ's MS that says
"You are so beautiful mom. i love you."

Anybody figured that one out yet??? :confused:

Who is the Brittany W. who posted the pic comment on MJ's MS that says
"You are so beautiful mom. i love you."

Anybody figured that one out yet??? :confused:

Well, I think Brittany is too old to be MJ's daughter. If you look under heroes Brittany says her mother is her hero and there is an older woman so that must be her mother. She talks about her brother going through alot and that could be Ken Manwill, who says Robert is his little brother. Roberts MS is listed on page 2 of this thread. They could be step-brothers/sister. Now, this is only my opinion. So confusing!

Finally, another photo of Robert. From: http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/848190.html

226-IMG_0086.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.jpg

And this one is almost the same as the original, but more clear:

478-IMG_0158.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.JPG

Well, I think Brittany is too old to be MJ's daughter. If you look under heroes Brittany says her mother is her hero and there is an older woman so that must be her mother. She talks about her brother going through alot and that could be Ken Manwill, who says Robert is his little brother. Roberts MS is listed on page 2 of this thread. They could be step-brothers/sister. Now, this is only my opinion. So confusing!

Oh, I agree!! She can't be her mom, but why the comment? Her mom is on her friends list. Well a woman who calls her daughter is anyway lol..
I just don't get the connection yet :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members