Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not use trash bags that tear apart. Do you? Anybody?
How common is that?? Mine are individual - no seperating.
I have both types, but all the larger ones I use for yard work are individual.

IMO, it's not what I would call behind the school. I'd have to listen again, but it sounds like he was calling from home or something. Not that he was there. I don't think he went back out to the scene untill a deputy met him on Aug 13th.

It is written on the pdf

FWIW, the meter reader said he saw the bag on his rounds on Aug 11th.

FWIW, the meter reader said he saw the bag on his rounds on Aug 11th.[/QUOTE

Yeah, I know.

8/11 - saw grey bag on right hand side of road

8/12 - can't access swamp

8/13 -- info blocked out describing the call.

It is written on the pdf

I know what's written in the pdf, but IMO, it's not what I call behind the school. It's down the road across the street.

The meter reader in his statement said what he called about in Aug is the same as what he found in Dec. But maybe it wasn't. Isn't there an incident report where an officer in that area found a bag of clothes and threw them away? I don't know if that's related to the Aug 13th call or not. Does anyone know where to find that report?

All the document dumps where put here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772

PDF file for the August 11, 12, 13th incident reports
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347536.pdf

Thanks Patty! I'm going to attempt to find the mysterious trash bag report.

Is there anything about this case that's not totally crazy-making?? I just listened to MRs 3 phone calls, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry! How during the first and second calls can he possibly not know where he is? Or that the nearest intersection is Hope Springs and Suburban?? Or what side of the street he's talking about (i.e. north, south, east, or west, NOT left side or right side.)???

I mean no personal offense, but if this confused, inarticulate guy is part of some "plot" I gotta meet the mastermind who picked him. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

On a more somber, and vaguely uneasy, note: Based on what he said in his phone calls, he had no reason whatsoever to assume there was anything significant about a trash bag lying under a fallen tree, particularly since the area was clearly a dumping ground.

Moreover, unless Caylee's skull somehow levitated enough to float in and out of that closed bag, the "round white" thing he saw couldn't have been more significant than a wadded-up white bag, or a ball, or something like that.

Also, he's knowledgeable enough about snakes, to be able to identify the type of rattler, but the rattler was dead, and yet he was too afraid of a dead snake to go check out the contents of the bag?.

Last and definitely least, wouldn't it have made sense to borrow a pair of binoculars at least by his second call? Doesn't LE have binoculars as standard equipment?

I'm not suggesting the fellow is guilty of anything at all; I'm just moaning about the fact that nothing ever seems to be clear-cut and unassailable. :)

Is there anything about this case that's not totally crazy-making?? I just listened to MRs 3 phone calls, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry! How during the first and second calls can he possibly not know where he is? Or that the nearest interesection is Hope Springs and Suburban?? Or what side of the street he's talking about (i.e. north, south, east, or west, NOT left side or right side.)???

I mean no personal offense, but if this confused, inarticulate guy is part of some "plot" I gotta meet the mastermind who picked him. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

On a more somber, and vaguely uneasy, note: Based on what he said in his phone calls, he had no reason whatsoever to assume there was anything significant about a trash bag lying under a fallen tree, particularly since the area was clearing a dumping ground.

Moreover, unless Caylee's skull somehow levitated enough to float in and out of that closed bag, the "round white" thing he saw couldn't have been more significant than a wadded-up white bag, or a ball, or something like that.

Also, he's knowledgeable enough about snakes, to be able to identify the type of rattler, but the rattler was dead, and yet he was too afraid of a dead snake to go check out the contents of the bag?.

Last and definitely least, wouldn't it have made sense to borrow a pair of binoculars at least by his second call? Doesn't LE have binoculars as standard equipment?

I'm not suggesting the fellow is guilty of anything at all; I'm just moaning about the fact that nothing ever seems to be clear-cut and unassailable. :)

He knew he was on Caylee's route and where he was in relation to the Anthony house. He probably forgot they might ask him where he was .... he had GPS. Wouldn't think there should be a problem with location.

I can't wait for Casey to bust out of jail and take her mother hostage.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

haha Linda!!!

He knew he was on Caylee's route and where he was in relation to the Anthony house. He probably forgot they might ask him where he was .... he had GPS. Wouldn't think there should be a problem with location.

He gives directions just like me:crazy:

I understood him perfectly!

My notes...
Good Springs Drive... yet he is a Meter Reader... shouldn't he know the street names?

the singing... duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh duh....

sounded like he said he worked for "curry ford" ... anybody else hear that... what was that really if I am wrong..

Second call on the 12th

You would think that he would have researched the school name and street names... given all the trouble figuring them out with the first call... but no... played that game again.

also this statement bothers me. "it's right by THEIR house"

Funny he knew what type of snake he saw in both calls.

My notes...
Good Springs Drive... yet he is a Meter Reader... shouldn't he know the street names?

sounded like he said he worked for "curry ford" ... anybody else hear that... what was that really if I am wrong..

Second call on the 12th

You would think that he would have researched the school name and street names... given all the trouble figuring them out with the first call... but no... played that game again.

YES!!!!! That bothered me. It did. (shrug)

She was wrapped in something white, I believe a cover. The only thing I find weird is the deputies and KC. He didn't know where he was and couldn't name the roads. I don't see the big deal here. How would anyone act if they thought they found Caylee? Wouldn't be like sitting down for tea and talking. He was probably going crazy. I would.

He said that he saw something white and round hanging on or near a tree.
No joke on the finding thing.

It stuck me strange for an ex-military person to be so vague in describing in clearer terms where and what the heck he was speaking about.

I know Mr. K was nervous when he called the first time, but struck me odd that he was so unfamiliar with the street names or the school's name, and that was his route.

The second call he made he still didn't know the school's name, but finally did on the third call.

My notes...

Second call on the 12th

He said he didn't know streets he knew meter numbers. He used a GPS to find his way to the meters. I'd bet the county has the meters pinged if you will so the readers can find them.
I know when I use my GPS the only thing I hear is turn in 2 miles, turn in 1.5 miles, etc street names are never used.

I'm willing to bet everyone in Olrando knows where they live.

In the end, even if he seems hinky, Kronk was persistent. The 911 people blew him off. It's much stranger to me that 911 couldn't figure out where he was. He kept saying that he was on Suburban and what he sawe was on the right hand side when travelling towards the school.

AND Casey never called in to report her daughter missing. That is the hinkiest thing in the whole crazy case.

I dont think Caylee's remains would have been skeletal in August. I'm curious too, if Caylee was in a black bag, what did he see that was round and white?

I'm not suspicious of the meter reader - just curious.

Chilly, according to the forensics expert on CNN last week, a child's body, in summer Orlando, would be completely skeletonized in two weeks. That blew me away. I posted it in the Daily Update links, but it got moved somewhere.

I don't have the link anymore, but I transcribed his statement verbatim in shorthand and will post that if you'd like. In English, not shorthand. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong