SIDEBAR #56 - Travis Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeToBendPages

Reaction score
1966 - Reach Out I’ll Be There - Four Tops tops the charts.

[video=youtu;5SpkOcbVYS0]http://youtu.be/5SpkOcbVYS0[/video]

Previous thread

Try some soft foods, Spellie ... pudding, jello and fruit cups but am sure you know this.

I hope the new thread makes posting work better. You changed it on me just as I was posting on the last thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ravis-Alexander-forum&p=12143188#post12143188

To recap..... I am doing quite well after my big dental visit. One small area of discomfort, still considerable numbness, and food tastes awful!

Do you have a person that torments you? Like drool running of your mouth, or your eye that has been twitching and watering non stop? And he still thinks it funny. I do.

He's also shot a fly off my broken little toe with a rubber band. He's stuck a rubber suction cup (one inch in diameter) on my forehead after licking it, and we had a hard time getting it off and when we did, I had this big hickey in the middle of my forehead.

[video=youtu;xA8tUUrSTIw]http://youtu.be/xA8tUUrSTIw[/video]

Do you have a person that torments you? Like drool running of your mouth, or your eye that has been twitching and watering non stop? And he still thinks it funny. I do.

He's also shot a fly off my broken little toe with a rubber band. He's stuck a rubber suction cup (one inch in diameter) on my forehead after licking it, and we had a hard time getting it off and when we did, I had this big hickey in the middle of my forehead.

Thankfully, no I don't have a tormentor.... I would threaten to dribble my drool in his dinner.

Thankfully, no I don't have a tormentor.... I would threaten to dribble my drool in his dinner.

He is something. And I have got back at him several times. We lived together (in sin as my mother called it, and wouldn't enter our apartment because that would be saying it's OK, and if you do it once it'll be easier the next time meaning living with a man) we worked different shifts. I worked eight to four during the day, and he worked four to midnight for the first month, and he'd come home for dinner at eight, and you could hear his Harley coming so I hid behind the front door and waited until he came through the door, then I reached out and touched him. He screamed and jumped a foot. I loved it. He still had his helmet on. So, he's taken to sending small children into dark rooms before him to check it out now. He would chase me around the apartment with a water pistol, now in his defense he did give me a water pistol, and sit on me holding me down and dribble spit until I said uncle. It was like rasing John Belushi

[video=youtu;Tu1RZaFnkKs]http://youtu.be/Tu1RZaFnkKs[/video]

He is something. And I have got back at him several times. We lived together (in sin as my mother called it, and wouldn't enter our apartment because that would be saying it's OK, and if you do it once it'll be easier the next time meaning living with a man) we worked different shifts. I worked eight to four during the day, and he worked four to midnight for the first month, and he'd come home for dinner at eight, and you could hear his Harley coming so I hid behind the front door and waited until he came through the door, then I reached out and touched him. He screamed and jumped a foot. I loved it. He still had his helmet on. So, he's taken to sending small children into dark rooms before him to check it out now. He would chase me around the apartment with a water pistol, now in his defense he did give me a water pistol, and sit on me holding me down and dribble spit until I said uncle. It was like rasing John Belushi

http://youtu.be/Tu1RZaFnkKs

Pages, you have the most interesting tales. I don't always understand them as I don't process well sometimes, but you make me smile none the less. Xo

Spell...will say a prayer for quick healing and hope you keep doing well...:loveyou:

I was driving around the country side yesterday (just because I was bored and took some pics of our lovely fall colors :) And found this adorable Halloween outdoor display...how cute is that?
fall.jpg

http://youtu.be/Tu1RZaFnkKs

How FUN!!!!

Our current weather forecast: WET! WET! WET!

Current Metro Doppler at 2:50 AM CDT continues to show showers increasing across portions of southern Illinois, all of southern and southwest Indiana and western Kentucky. Pockets of heavier rain also starting to work up from the south and southwest. The morning commute to work or school is looking pretty wet. The umbrella will certainly be needed throughout the morning and afternoon hours. Heaviest rain is still projected to fall Tuesday into Tuesday night. The remnants from hurricane Patricia are expected to drop from 1 to 3 inches of rain, with locally higher amounts possible. Stay tuned to Metro Weather Watch for updates

CJ, didn't you post about the weather forecasts being wrong for Indiana lol? Hopefully, you won't get drenched. The leaves are lovely in the pics you posted and I hate the thought of rain taking them all down. You are ahead of us in color change, however my dogwood out back ha beautiful purple leaves.

I haven't been anywhere to see nature at its finest so I am living vicariously through you all.

Spellbound, how is your pain today? Are you doing ok?

KCL and her DH are coming to Philly for New Years Eve and my DH and I are going to spend NYE with them. I am so excited! I am not a NYE person and never go out, so this will be fun because just being with them is fun. She is a bang up travel agent as she planned it all and got us a great hotel and dinner reservations so we can watch the fireworks from the restaurant.

Do you all celebrate NYE with friends or family or in front of the TV? I haven't gone out for NYE in 20 years lol and usually just watch the ball drop in NYC on TV. I love having something to look forward to. Hopefully by then I will have something to wear that fits.

CJ, didn't you post about the weather forecasts being wrong for Indiana lol? Hopefully, you won't get drenched. The leaves are lovely in the pics you posted and I hate the thought of rain taking them all down. You are ahead of us in color change, however my dogwood out back ha beautiful purple leaves.

I haven't been anywhere to see nature at its finest so I am living vicariously through you all.

Spellbound, how is your pain today? Are you doing ok?

LOL I wish was it was wrong!! We are getting a 'gully washer'... we do need the rain, but all this much in such a short period of time. Maybe, it will wash away those dang ladybugs!

KCL and her DH are coming to Philly for New Years Eve and my DH and I are going to spend NYE with them. I am so excited! I am not a NYE person and never go out, so this will be fun because just being with them is fun. She is a bang up travel agent as she planned it all and got us a great hotel and dinner reservations so we can watch the fireworks from the restaurant.

Do you all celebrate NYE with friends or family or in front of the TV? I haven't gone out for NYE in 20 years lol and usually just watch the ball drop in NYC on TV. I love having something to look forward to. Hopefully by then I will have something to wear that fits.

WoooHoooo!!! If nothing doesn't fit just buy new and knock every ones socks off with how beautiful you will look :)

Morning! :wave:

We usually just stay home - and I watch the ball drop in NYC on TV also!! and probably the same amount of years - 20 plus! LOL!

Okay - today we go for the Huz's test results!! I'll let you all know "what" that is!

Still took me a bit of time to get to read this thread... Shoot!

and...
Later! :seeya:

Attachments

• TuesdayHalloween.jpg
    TuesdayHalloween.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online