Nancy Grace - Thurs., Feb. 5, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leila

Reaction score
Nancy Grace is on and is about 12 minutes into the program. NG went to K Belich who reported on the defense team selling pictures of Caylee.

Attorneys discussing the selling of the pictures. Lauren Lake defending JB selling the photos to fund the defense. Eleanor Dixon says it's despicable that KC and JB are selling Caylee's pictures.

Selling these pictures to defend this baby's murderer makes me sick! Well, I am wondering just exactly where these pictures are coming from. KC certainly doesn't have access to the family photo albums from her suite in the jail. GRRRR! This whole family disgusts me.

Mom to 5...........I'm stunned and angry! I just got home and this is the first I've heard of this. How could they be so low!

Let's hope no one will buy little Caylee's photos.........to pay for her murderess mothers defense. I thought that all the defense team was FREE........
So where did the 200,000. go for the other photos??? to JB???

LP talking about ZFG and sawgrass apts and NYork license of the car...........

LP..........relating how KC probably got ZFG's name. Says she probably ran the plate number on her car. ZFG car had NY plates on it.

JB would have to get photos from family.......CA?
To pay CA bills?

Nikki Pierce..........rules for the memorial: no cell phone, no cameras, no purses, no backpacks, and the A's reserve the right to deny anyone entry.

I don't have access to the show. please tell me what's happening.

NG talking about the nuts that will go to memorial......like the neighbors that protested in the A front lawn

Mom to 5...........I'm stunned and angry! I just got home and this is the first I've heard of this. How could they be so low!

I just don't understand how anyone can continue to dishonor this poor child the way they do, as if she hasn't be spit on enough.

Correct me please if I'm wrong, but didn't the $200,000 go to the parents?

Well I guess we all know who is "UNINVITED" on the list.............Yuri, NG, LP

Nikki Pierce..........rules for the memorial: no cell phone, no cameras, no purses, no backpacks, and the A's reserve the right to deny anyone entry.

CA always has to have control doesn't she? OMG it's supposed to be a PUBLIC memorial, one where ANYONE who cares to go can go and pay last respects to Caylee. It's not about CINDY and her vendettas, it's about CAYLEE. Sheesh!! :furious::furious: AND FURTHERMORE, who is SHE to think she can control who goes to a public church?? She can't have them arrested? I guess she'll just have to make a public spectacle of herself to get them to leave....should be too difficult for her. Is she leaving a guest list at the door?

She's a piece of work for sure. She's already said that LP wasn't going to be allowed there -- I assume she won't allow her brother there either...and whoever else isn't on the Cindy bandwagon.

I'm still in shock over this...............how can these people be so money hungry and controlling!

Let's hope no one will buy little Caylee's photos.........to pay for her murderess mothers defense. I thought that all the defense team was FREE........
So where did the 200,000. go for the other photos??? to JB???

LP talking about ZFG and sawgrass apts and NYork license of the car...........

Kathi did say that a reliable source said that at least one media group had turned JB's offer down. I'd like to know which one it was and send them a big ole Thank You.

LP..........relating how KC probably got ZFG's name. Says she probably ran the plate number on her car. ZFG car had NY plates on it.
LP said he didn't think this was the case or there would have been record of it.

Also, LP said he thought the car was registered in ZFG's son's name, not hers.

maybe ca had to give the photos to get the remains?

I'm done defending CA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member