Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can see her much more clearly in the fan video. (Both shot by the same person) I didn't see SC in the videos anywhere...

BBM
I didn't either.... we need to go in search of more videos!

My ex-NPD-husband cheated with many women. He had a child with one, and when she wanted support that was when he finally confessed. Of course, he said it was a one night stand. He sat in a church with our pastor for marital counselling and swore that it was a one night stand. Years later the mother of the child confirmed to me that they had a long-term affair that continued even after our counselling. That poor woman went into the affair thinking he was single. Once he admitted he was married, with children, his story became, he was going to get a divorce. Then he finally admitted it was just a fling and she still went with it (those guys are masters at preying on women with low self-esteem).

Chances are CC's mistress believed his stories of woe and that his wife was frigid, controlling, etc. and she is not complicit, just a dupe. NPD's over-romanticize and are always looking for the perfect love. If SC was growing into an independent person and no longer feeding his need for narcissistic supply he would move on to fill his needs and SC and the kids would become liabilities. He would not want to have to pay any support or sell the house and split the proceeds etc., because by God he worked for it and it was his.

My mother thinks if I had stayed in that marriage and fought for fair division of property I would be dead. She likens my ex to Brad Cunningham (of Ann Rule's 'Dead by Sunset' fame). So I have a pretty fair idea of what SC was dealing with and how CC was thinking.

<GASP!> You just described my ex! Thank the Lord he and I have no kids together!

Amen, girlfriend! Well, I made it through the first one, based on your request, and the one thing that jumped out at me LOUD AND CLEAR is that God will not be mocked. RC spent 28 minutes basically trying to convince his congregation that IF CC is guilty (and they would be guilty of sin if they dared think so) that God has already forgiven him. Well the truth is, as I understand it, that God knows the condition of our hearts.

[SIZE=-1]The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: - 2 Peter 2:9

[/SIZE]
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with RC in scripture - It is in God's nature to be forgiving. And the Word also says that God can forgive us spontaneously, even before we repent. (Jesus saying, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"). The truth is that we are unable to receive that forgiveness and be reconciled with God until we have a change of heart (are truly repentent). According to the Bible, our failure to repent is a great barrier to all reconciliation.

If CC has had a change of heart and is repentant for what he did, understanding the full horror and undone with the grief of his actions, God can use him to restore something beautiful, even him.

But I sure don't get that this is what has happened. if so, CC would be undone - confessing his crimes, taking responsibility for his actions and accepting what the law decrees for his crimes. RC would be on his face in front of his congregation, weeping and wailing and asking for God's intervention and grace. He wouldn't be laying a guilt trip about sideline referees. JMO - for what it's worth.

thawesomesmiley.gif

I'm right handed and use my right hand to take off a coffee lid. My dh is left handed, yet also uses his right hand to take off a lid.

VB

Ewww WestSideGal,

You wrote:
>>Did anyone who went see which hand he was writing with when he was taking notes in court? <<

GREAT QUESTION!!! Do we have any answers from Chris Hayes, his intern, the friend of Kimster, CountryGirl or MovinOn86?

Come on peoples... Do we have any videos, or eye witness anythings to help us with Chris being right or left handed?

Edited: Can anyone find a photo of CC throwing a ball to his kids or standing at a BBQ flipping burgers?

I just read the post and was about to email my friend and ask! <I am not cheating, am I?> :D

Ewww WestSideGal,

You wrote:
>>Did anyone who went see which hand he was writing with when he was taking notes in court? <<

GREAT QUESTION!!! Do we have any answers from Chris Hayes, his intern, the friend of Kimster, CountryGirl or MovinOn86?

Come on peoples... Do we have any videos, or eye witness anythings to help us with Chris being right or left handed?

Edited: Can anyone find a photo of CC throwing a ball to his kids or standing at a BBQ flipping burgers?

I used a pepsi bottle with a twist off lid, I am right handed, hold the bottle with my left and twist with my right. I would do the same with a cup of coffee, stabilize with my left and complete the portions requiring dexterity with my right (remove lid, stir, hand off).

Ok. I asked my son, 17 and righthanded, and he said he'd do the same as you red. But ironically I--righthanded also--would invariably find it easier to hold bottle w my right and twist w left. If holding eg a cup of hot liquid like coffee, I would probably also stabilize coffee w right hand--while attempting to place or remove lid w my *left* hand.

As for CC, on "Visiting Graves" videos (most of which have been disabled ??) you can observe CC opening (right side) car door w his right; initially dabbing his left eye with his left hand--but this is while his father is on CC's right side with his left arm around CC thus preventing CC for the first few moments from using his right hand. However, once his father stops hugging CC leaving CC's right hand and side free, CC automatically reverts to using his right hand to resume "dabbing" :rolleyes: Thus I'm inclined to think he is righthanded.

:parrot:

Ok. I asked my son, 17 and righthanded, and he said he'd do the same as you red. But ironically I--righthanded also--would invariably find it easier to hold bottle w my right and twist w left. If holding eg a cup of hot liquid like coffee, I would probably also stabilize coffee w right hand--while attempting to place or remove lid w my right hand.

As for CC, on "Visiting Graves" videos (most of which have been disabled ??) you can observe CC opening (right side) car door w his right; initially dabbing his left eye with his left hand--but this is while his father is on CC's right side with his left arm around CC thus preventing CC for the first few moments from using his right hand. However, once his father stops hugging CC leaving CC's right hand and side free, CC automatically reverts to using his right hand to resume "dabbing" :rolleyes: Thus I'm inclined to think he is righthanded.

:parrot:

I think you pointed out something that may be pathologically telling - I couldn't tell what hand CC favors, because he was so accommodating to JM. It appears that he's well trained to "keep out of the way" and the long smoldering resentment may have turned into a cat and mouse game in his mind. He watches JM's every move and uses the hand that appears to be "least intrusive". What other behaviors might that kind of hatred spawn??

Yes, you can see her much more clearly in the fan video. (Both shot by the same person) I didn't see SC in the videos anywhere...

In the fan video toward the end at about 1:17 you see the arm of the red sweater again and then at 1:19 there is a blurry full length shot of a female in a red sweater and jeans(?) This time, she is now on the other side of the table away from CC. :(

In the fan video toward the end at about 1:17 you see the arm of the red sweater again and then at 1:19 there is a blurry full length shot of a female in a red sweater and jeans(?) This time, she is now on the other side of the table away from CC. :(

At 1:13 you can see her face (side view) - I have no idea if it's TL. It could be.......

Hey, Wrinkles - have you compiled your data yet??

waiting.....waiting.....waiting :hourglass:

My first thought was "left", because he holds the cup with his right and and removes the lid with his left - but then he hand her the straw with his right. . . I'm undecided - anyone else?
I'd say he's a lefty, maybe ambidextrous...
I'm a righty and when I take the lid off hot coffee I use my right hand. If I tried to use my left I'm sure coffee would go everywhere-might be a control thing

JM was in Kansas City on May 15th-17th 2008, and the Robot and Fan videos were both posted on May 28, 2008. A poster on stltoday says she was there during that time to promote her book, "The Secret of True Happiness."

I also found this schedule.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/422685728.html

Yeah, I saw the schedule - I'm thinking it was Florida because of the palm trees you can see outside the windows towards the end of the "fan" video.

Okey dokey...

Experiment results... First, Chris peeled lid with left hand, held cup with right hand, handed straw with right hand.

LindaDanette: first thought CC was left handed, then right due to the right handed passing of the straw
LD's dinner guests: all righties, peel lid with the right (did not pass straw)
dgFred: would say CC is right handed
Ziggy: is a rightie, never handles lid with left hand
OrdinaryLife: thinks CC seems right handed
Knox: is a rightie, removed lid, handed stick, replaced lid w right hand
Impatient redhead: is a rightie, stabilize cup with left, use right for lid, stir, hand off
Who Knew: is a rightie, holds cup with left, removes top with right.
Mr. Who Knew: is a leftie, holds cup with right, remove top with left.
Vegas Bride: is a rightie, uses right hand to take off a coffee lid
Mr. Vegas Bride: is a leftie, uses right hand to take off a lid.
Kimster: is a X handed person, holds cup with the left, takes lid off with the right
Kiki's son: is a rightie, holds cup with left, use right for lid, stir, hand off
Kiki: is rightie, holds cup w right hand, takes off lid with right [sic] hand. OH MY! :)
Kik noted videos -- thinks CC is right handed.
Mr. Wrinkles: is a rightie, holds cup with right, unscrews lid or removes lid with left
Wrinkles: is a rightie, holds cup with right "twists off lid" with left

Edited add:
Christee: thinks CC is lefty, maybe ambidextrous... Christee is rightie, holds cup with left, removes lid with right.

Edited add:
Kimster is right handed

Edited add:
Kiki holds cup with right, removes lid w LEFT hand

I could not be objective with a hot cup of coffee with a pull off lid (nothing to test with and was thinking too much about it). I seem to recall stabilizing with right pulling off with left, handing with right.

Unfortunately, the experiment could not produce proper study results. First of all, it was not controlled enough, a number of people knew the ultimate answer being looked for as they tested themselves (which hand do I use). It was not like being blindly handed something, then asked to perform something while someone else observed.

More in a minute... But everyone can look at the above, what do they see, is Chris a rightie, a leftie or ambidextrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member