FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over:

amarikai quote

When I filed the complaint, I got the general reply that someone would look into it.

There have been 2 figures that brought hell to Abraham: Greg Massey and Barbara Jackson.

Abraham was a very decent guy that just wanted to help people and see them smile. he trusted Greg and Barbara to execute his attempts to help people. Both Greg and Barbara had little going on before the met Abraham. He was their meal tickets. So, everyone grows from those two.

BJ, was the guy that Cedric Edom spoke of whom received $1 mil from Abraham during his initial trip from collecting the $17 mil. BJ took Abraham in when he had nowhere to live, so Abraham wanted to repay BJ and his family. BJ got the money and left Abraham alone and unprotected. Once, BJ realized what he done - he asked me (the college grad and community activist) what could be done about Abraham paying for a house without a prior appraisal. This resulted in my filing of the complaint.

As part of that deal, Abraham was sold a drainage ditch as an adjacent lot - which really outraged him once I brought that to his attention.

So, BJ and family was on one side {and} Greg and Barbara were on the other side fighting for Abraham's attention.

All of the spending and bank accounts came from Greg and Barbara.

BJ and his family were just rectless spenders of the cash they received from Abraham.

I asked Abraham to review his credit report and not spend money but build his credit instead. Upon review, I noticed that his $1,075,000 house was not paid off, but had a mortgage from Wachovia bank secured by a cash desposit of $1,075,000.

I was like, why are you paying the bank interest for no reason, just pay the house off in full - you are wasting money. These are the type of deals Greg and Barbara got him involved in.

The FBI needs to cover this case because banks defrauded Abraham also.

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...YrFr=1970&pnCaseYrTo=2010&pcCtypCL=&pcLocnCL=
SAA - PRUNER, JAY J SAA ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY A559415
An Assistant State Attorney has been named in Dorice's case.
Dorice has a hearing tomorrow. Says room location is AN. Anybody know where this hearing will be?
02/24/2010 D001 ADVERSARY PRELIM HEARING SET Event Scheduled,APH,11-MAR-2010,10:00, Judge:HEINRICH, WALTER R., Room:CR15, Room Location:AN, User ID = GUNTERS

I emailed Merissa Green this morning to ask about the date DDM helped Butler get the apartment.

My email to Merissa:

I've been following the Shakespeare case since December and have especially enjoyed your reports. I do have a question, however.

In your article here you say: "Butler, 25, said in a recent interview with The Ledger that Moore helped her move into a rented house Sept. 1, 2008, and get a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria. Butler said she accepted the help because she was in desperate need, but she reported Moore's plans to investigators."

Is 2008 the correct year? It has been reported that Dee Dee Moore did not meet Shakespeare until later in 2008 through Barbara Jackson, but if Moore in fact knew Ms. Butler well enough on Sept. 1 2008 to assist her with housing and a car, then perhaps Dee Dee Moore knew Mr. Shakespeare then too.

Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks so much!

Here is her reply:

It should be 2009. I found out later that Moore met Abraham actually in October instead of December. Thanks for double-checking.

How 'bout you suggest the paper does a correction, and updates/corrects their timeline? :crosseyed:

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...YrFr=1970&pnCaseYrTo=2010&pcCtypCL=&pcLocnCL=
SAA - PRUNER, JAY J SAA ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY A559415
An Assistant State Attorney has been named in Dorice's case.
Dorice has a hearing tomorrow. Says room location is AN. Anybody know where this hearing will be?
02/24/2010 D001 ADVERSARY PRELIM HEARING SET Event Scheduled,APH,11-MAR-2010,10:00, Judge:HEINRICH, WALTER R., Room:CR15, Room Location:AN, User ID = GUNTERS

ANNEX 800 E KENNEDY, TAMPA

At the annex.

I've searched previously for that small business conference that DD supposedly met Barbara Jackson at:
It started at an annual small-business conference in November 2008 in Kissimmee. That's where Moore met Barbara Jackson. Jackson was the Realtor who had sold Shakespeare his house on Red Hawk Bend.
Source:link

If I look in October 2008, instead of November, here's some:

ADP Taxware Seminar
Citrus Club
Oct 30, 2008 - Oct 30, 2008
Orlando, FL

Educause 2008
Orange County Convention Center
Oct 28, 2008 - Oct 31, 2008
Orlando, FL

PMA Fresh Summit International Convention & Exposition
Oct 24, 2008 - Oct 27, 2008
Orlando, FL

Managing SAP Projects
The Royal Pacific Hotel Resort
Oct 22, 2008 - Oct 24, 2008
Orlando, FL

World Paintball Championship---lol
Disney's Wide World of Sports
Oct 22, 2008 - Oct 26, 2008
Kissimmee, FL

SOA Annual Meeting
Marriott World Center
Oct 19, 2008 - Oct 22, 2008
Orlando, FL

Financial Services Marketing Symposium
Grand Floridian
Oct 19, 2008 - Oct 21, 2008
Lake Buena Vista, FL

2008 American Society of Anesthesiologists
Oct 18, 2008 - Oct 22, 2008
Orlando, FL

NBAA 61st Annual Meeting & Convention
Oct 6, 2008 - Oct 8, 2008
Orlando, FL

PCI-Precast/Prestressed COncrete Institute 2008 Annual Convention
Rosen's Shingle Creek Resort
Oct 4, 2008 - Oct 7, 2008
Orlando, FL

ACG- American College of Gastroenterology
Gaylord Palms Resort
Oct 3, 2008 - Oct 8, 2008
Kissimmee, FL

source: link

With BJ being a Realtor, and DD being in healthcare, the only thing common to both would be the first one, ADP Taxware. (Everyone pays taxes :()

ADP, incidentally, offers payroll services:
link

can we move the financial links thread to parking lot? I understand acr has the info but many of my post were taken from notes and i can't find them since i reformatted my computer.

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicI...005354&k1=8cc8ec369699cf0&k2=LTExMTIzMTM1MTc=
Anyone seen the new charge?
INTERCEPTION OF WIRE OR ORAL COMMUNICATION F3

Maybe has something to do with this from the PCA:

On February 5, 2009, a faxed request form for surrender of the Prudential Annuities Account in the name of Abraham Shakespeare, purportedly with Shakespeare's signature, was faxed from Staples in Lakeland, Florida, The surrender form requested the full amount contained in the account, $l.095 million, to be paid in the form of a check made payable to Abraham Shakespeare and sent via mail to his address.

If the original form was faxed/emailed (addressed) to AS, and DDM took it, signed it, and faxed it back, that would be interception of wire communication.

The only other thing I can think of that would bring this charge is if she had a recorder on his phone, or a keylogger on his computer.

I do believe this is just the beginning of a whole slew of new charges for DDM. They haven't even gotten to the fraud and theft charges yet.

(I also noticed bond was revoked on 2/20/10)

Maybe has something to do with this from the PCA:

If the original form was faxed/emailed (addressed) to AS, and DDM took it, signed it, and faxed it back, that would be interception of wire communication.

The only other thing I can think of that would bring this charge is if she had a recorder on his phone, or a keylogger on his computer.

I do believe this is just the beginning of a whole slew of new charges for DDM. They haven't even gotten to the fraud and theft charges yet.

(I also noticed bond was revoked on 2/20/10)

I too, agree, there are many many charges in the future for DDM. JMO.:innocent:

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicI...005354&k1=8cc8ec369699cf0&k2=LTExMTIzMTM1MTc=
Anyone seen the new charge?
INTERCEPTION OF WIRE OR ORAL COMMUNICATION F3

Whoaa, another 3rd degree felony charge !

Something tells me she's going to have to order all personal accessories to match orange !!

So I wonder if she was just recording calls she made, or if she had a phone tap set up on other phones (like the one she gave to Mrs. Walker) to keep track of what other people were talking about.

Or geeze, she could have had all her phones in her offices and home bugged!

Brought over:

amarikai quote

Sorry if this is a stupid question...

Could it be that there were 2 seperate people/loans, one to a 'big man' and one to BJ? I'm guessing there were many loans, I'm quite curious as to whether or not the bank has cancelled checks to 'track' the money loaned out pre-DDM more closely? (I think in one of the articles it said that AS wrote checks from a Wachovia account or something like that?)

Whoaa, another 3rd degree felony charge !

Something tells me she's going to have to order all personal accessories to match orange !!

So I wonder if she was just recording calls she made, or if she had a phone tap set up on other phones (like the one she gave to Mrs. Walker) to keep track of what other people were talking about.

Or geeze, she could have had all her phones in her offices and home bugged!

Maybe LE had HER phones bugged and she found out and removed them???
Is it bad to be excited that new stuff is starting to surface? It's been a LONG month!

Hey local peeps,
I will be watching ABC at noon, cause I just saw a commercial for their news station with DM in court. SHe was smiling or smirking again. :furious:

Can someone else tune to Fox?

And maybe someone else to Bay News 9?

Please chime in, if so!

The grand jury indictment is supposed to be announced today.....

Other than that, nothing new was released. They specifically said no information was being released yet on the new charge......

Maybe LE had HER phones bugged and she found out and removed them???
Is it bad to be excited that new stuff is starting to surface? It's been a LONG month!

Another dumb question...

Would the charge be related to making/intercepting the calls that were meant for AS (with the cell phone b.s. she was pulling?) Maybe that doesn't count as a crime/felony, but it should, IMO.

Another dumb question...

Would the charge be related to making/intercepting the calls that were meant for AS (with the cell phone b.s. she was pulling?) Maybe that doesn't count as a crime/felony, but it should, IMO.

Hmmmm I wouldn't think so, but I'm not at all educated when it comes to felonies and all that. I just hope the charges they end up issuing against her STICK like GLUE!!!!

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0934/ch0934.htm

This link is a link to the Florida Statutes in relation to this matter. I skimmed over it, but wanted to go ahead and get it posted so that some of you who can delve more deeply into it can do so and post about it! My brain is on overload right now and there are alot of distractions! I will read over it later!

*Snipped from link in my prior post*

(e) It is unlawful to intercept any wire, oral, or electronic communication for the purpose of committing any criminal act.

*end of snip*

This particular snippet stood out at me.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100311/NEWS/100319921

This article gives a LITTLE more on the court appearance today, but not much. Notice in the photo how her roots are really starting to grow out. She ought to look like the skunk she is by the time she goes to trial LOL

Will they let her color her hair for her trial? I know they get to wear regular clothes instead of the orange jumpsuits, so maybe she'll get to dye her hair too???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie