2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"did the gas can you can't remember taking have duct tape?"

JB can't see the problem.

It doesnt seem like JB is doing a great job right now on cross.

Ridiculous. In the home I spent half my childhood in, and my mom lived in up until last summer, we too had a front door we absolutely NEVER used. If someone stuck something in the front door, we'd have missed for weeks, never mind days.

And now were back to the gas tank. I can't see a point in ANY of this. jB is acting like he has some great point he is leading up to, but for the life of me I can't figure out where he is going.

I fully expect JB to have a complete and total temper tantrum before too many more days pass.

JB: PLEASE GIVE IT UP ON THE STOOOPID GAS CAN AND THE TAPE. thank you.

Grrrrr JB is making me seriously ILL!! I would love to go smack that smirk off of his face.

I love how HHJP says "Mr. Baaaaezzzz" kinda like I say to my boys when they are getting in trouble.

JB really seems to want GA to admit something about putting the duct tape on the gas cans, what with the questions yesterday and now today. But honestly, I'm not sure what he wants, and I'm not sure the jury will see the point of it.

This looks bad. I'm not saying I believe GA was involved, but this whole '3 day Amscott' thing is driving me crazy. How would SB know this??

he works in a tow yard I doubt their car was the first to be towed from Amscott

this is quite humorous, he's asking ridiculous questions about duct tape on a can that GA did not state he even had with him lol oh man

This looks bad. I'm not saying I believe GA was involved, but this whole '3 day Amscott' thing is driving me crazy. How would SB know this??

My ex bf used to drive a tow truck. When he received a call to tow a cra from a business, there was paperwork involved, which usually stated HOW LONG a car was parked there. Legally it has to be there for certain amount of time before it can be towed away.

I am assuming SB had access to similar paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson