Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's been doing it for quite a while it seems...

http://exposingcasey.weebly.com/

Good Lord....is there some drama in virtual world or what???? I'm glad I am waaay too old to get caught up in the online stuff. WS is about as far as I will go. Also, I have a real job...I don't have time. Do these people do anything else besides live at their computers? I'm serious. I check in here during the day because I am at a computer for work...all day. But, lordy....

Did you capture the image, whatever was there is now gone!!!

I still have the Web page open and can save it but not sure it is worth anything.

It is just a few articles that summarize the Tweets and Twama of the last few days.

Same old same old.

This is really a distraction and we need to see what breaks with the DT, media, etc.

I still have the Web page open and can save it but not sure it is worth anything.

It is just a few articles that summarize the Tweets and Twama of the last few days.

Same old same old.

This is really a distraction and we need to see what breaks with the DT, media, etc.

Whoever AS is she has managed to amass a whole dossier of information on R Hensley, and traced the origin of the videos etc so she obviously knows her way around a computer...

So which of Lamas' daughters is he (Jose) married to?

There are six children and five are girls and the ages are ...

26 (this one is married to Nik Richie)

Was it the blond who was on The Bachelor and won?

So which of Lamas' daughters is he (Jose) married to?

There are six children and five are girls and the ages are ...

26 (this one is married to Nik Richie)

Not Jose Baez- his wife is from Columbia. I think the poster meant the owner of the 'Dirty' website.

Not Jose Baez- his wife is from Columbia. I think the poster meant the owner of the 'Dirty' website.

Found it. Shayne Lamas is married the The Dirty guy, Nik Richie. She's the girl who was on The Bachelor.

I like how when we first heard about JB that he was apparently fired, now it's reported that he quit her. IMO, it is obvious and has always been, that since KC decided to put videos out there that her worth to JB has diminished immensily.Also, she was obviously not following his rules or to be fair, his recommendations that she not throw herself out there until he had the chance to solidify a deal considering it was the DT who has been paying and financially supporting her and protecting her since she was acquitted. Not a good ROI for Baez? So he walked.

Wondering if the conversation went something like this. Jose you promised me that you'd have me an interview worth millions. Casey, I'm shopping around for the best deal. Jose, I'm giving you till the end of the year to secure me a deal or I'm firing you. You can't fire me. Yes, I can. No, you can't. Yes, I can. No, you can't. Yes, I can. You owe me Jose, I made you famous. No, you didn't. Yes, I did. No, you didn't. Yes, I did asphole. Did you just call me an asphole. No,I didn't. Yes, you did. No, I didn't. Yes, you did.

I think for JB the strategy was to wait until KC completed her probation so she could do the exclusive interview and be AWOL, either hidden in another State or out of the country -- to avoid the IRS and civil lawsuits.

That's the point IMO.

If KC does something while on probation she is tied to Florida and the DT care so it is easier for creditors to come after them ... so it dilutes KC's earnings and thus JB's cut.

KC is worthless unless they can negotiate any deal while avoiding her mounting debts.

KC just couldn't wait ... 10 minutes at a time ... she never thought about the bigger picture.

I recall saying awhile back that when this is all said and done she won't be worth :twocents: and I was right. We got to see her & hear her speak for free. :floorlaugh: What a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991