Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
11991352-small.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/authorities_say_missing_woman.html
Authorities say missing woman was on her way to shop at Destiny USA
Syracuse, NY – Authorities are looking for a Chenango County woman who has been missing since Tuesday when she told her husband she was driving to Syracuse to shop at Destiny USA.
She was driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with a New York license plate of EFA1962.
Deputies said Ramsaran may have changed her hair color and style before she left. Her cell phone was found Wednesday on State Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth.
Deputies ask that anyone with information about Ramsaran call them at 607-334-2000 and push option 1.
1zqaupt.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99051391.74183.212865135400495&type=1&theater
Facebook missing page

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Rumors are not allowed, if you can't link to it then please don't post it here. Main stream media and law enforcement are acceptable at this time.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Finding Jennifer

Please continue here...

I was asking at the end of the other thread: how do we know that her husband was having an affair?

I was asking at the end of the other thread: how do we know that her husband was having an affair?

I'd like to know this as well.

Mr. Blaine, would you mind becoming a "verified insider" here at WS? You can start by contacting one of the mods (try the "contact us" button at the bottom of this page). I'm really interested in what you have to say, and look forward to your return this evening!

OffRoadRunner, I hope you don't think I was trying to put you on the spot with my question about the media. I'm just curious what other people think.
I find it odd that they would do a t.v. report on a missing person and then edit it to make it look like she most likely ran off. I know they can't control what responses GR gives to their questions, they could have posed questions that would steer him away from the "she ran off/she changed and this is how" discussion.
Since they didn't do that and by barely reporting other potential scenarios (only a quick touch on her car/phone being found) it leads me to believe that they also think she ran off. Why would they do a story on a woman that just ran off?

I have an off topic question: Do threads get locked simply because they are so long?

OffRoadRunner, I hope you don't think I was trying to put you on the spot with my question about the media. I'm just curious what other people think.
I find it odd that they would do a t.v. report on a missing person and then edit it to make it look like she most likely ran off. I know they can't control what responses GR gives to their questions, they could have posed questions that would steer him away from the "she ran off/she changed and this is how" discussion.
Since they didn't do that and by barely reporting other potential scenarios (only a quick touch on her car/phone being found) it leads me to believe that they also think she ran off. Why would they do a story on a woman that just ran off?

Some answers:

1) Because their investigative reporters are terrible
2) Perhaps they've been drinking the fool-aid
3) Because it's been over 7 weeks and they are just finding an interest in the story...
4) Because things like murder just don't happen that often here in Chenango County

It's not the media I was saying was trying to lead us away from the real story.... they are just caught up in all the deception.

I have an off topic question: Do threads get locked simply because they are so long?

I believe so, yes. It seems to happen when they get between 40-50 pages (my estimate - I'd have to go back and check...)

I think it has something to do with reload times....??

(other times they get locked when we've been bad and the Mods have to go in and clean house....)

Some answers:

1) Because their investigative reporters are terrible
2) Perhaps they've been drinking the fool-aid
3) Because it's been over 7 weeks and they are just finding an interest in the story...
4) Because things like murder just don't happen that often here in Chenango County

It's not the media I was saying was trying to lead us away from the real story.... they are just caught up in all the deception.

I understand what you're saying. I just think it's REALLY weird for media to report on a woman who simply ran off. Technically, she has every right to do so, and it's a personal matter. Who reports on something like that?!
I think they need to do another report. One where other possibilities are explored. They can't possibly call themselves "journalists" if they're gonna leave the story off with that.

Is this about following the rules to a tee, or is it about whether or not there really was an affair? Sorry, a bit confused by all the questions on this.

It's about truth. There are enough rumors going around and it's hard enough to figure out what's going on without them.

If it is fact, I'd like to know, it will help me form my opinions more accurately.

If we don't even know if her purse was found, I have a hard time believing this has been verified by LE.

NOTHING personal.

It's about truth. There are enough rumors going around and it's hard enough to figure out what's going on without them.

If it is fact, I'd like to know, it will help me form my opinions more accurately.

If we don't even know if her purse was found, I have a hard time believing this has been verified by LE.

NOTHING personal.

Okay, thank you for explaining.

FWIW, and this is purely hypothetical, but if someone close to GR verified the affair to me, I would believe it. If you get my drift. FWIW.

ETA: I'm treading lightly here, and unable to say more without breaking the rules. Not attempting to be cryptic by any means, sorry.

He's admitted to LE of that!

Wow! I would love the link to that...

I knew we were dealing with that info... It was pretty blatant in the Facebook pages of GR...

Now I think this has to be brought out loud and clear to the public... Because I believe there are some corresponding events that GR has mentioned about JR that could soooo very much be explained by his,indiscretions with JR's Best Friend....

sorry.... My blood is boiling..... His hints at her behavior being not becoming came right about the time she may have found out about a cheating husband!:furious:

JMO

Just jumping in here, (I lurk everyday) to say that many times when a woman loses weight it makes them feel much better about themselves. I lost weight once upon a time, and as the pounds came off, I too wore more nail polish, makeup, curled my hair, and even changed my style of dress. When your heavier, you must wear more conservative dress, when the weight comes off you are able to shop off the normal racks and naturally you desire to wear things that before you only dreamt of. So in my opinion these were normal actions of a woman taking control of her life and enjoying it....imho

When GR says "thats her smile, that's the way I will always remember her" notice the pic of her is when she had more weight on? Just more proof that he did not like the person she became. How upsetting for her parents and kids to see him saying such horrible things about JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts