2010.04.24 The Laundry Revisited and GGM Sykes Visit.

I agree with some of your post, but Misty, the babysitter, wasn't the only one too busy to do their laubdry. Ron, the parent, sure didn't make the time either.

That is certainly true but often times grandmothers will help one of their grandchildren if they are a single parent with their children.

IMO

suspicious, She did say that she told them to go back to eating..and even more puzzling :waitasec: to me is GGMS didn't say 'change' their shirts..she said put on their shirts..totally separate meaning imo.. Don't know that it matters since we really don't know for a FACT that she was there and IF she was, if laundry was the reason or even the main reason for her coming by, kwim?..IDK..just sayin..

I am trying to recall where I heard, read or saw this but wait, it may have been NGs reporter/producer and she said clean folded clothes were still on the table in Haleigh's home.

IMO

That is certainly true but often times grandmothers will help one of their grandchildren if they are a single parent with their children.

IMO

and mothers...true. but why not do the laundry there at the MH?
why take it and bring it back? to me that's too much trouble!

something seems "off" about that ~

and mothers...true. but why not do the laundry there at the MH?
why take it and bring it back? to me that's too much trouble!

something seems "off" about that ~

Like a lot of people I image granny wanted to do it at her home during the day using her own washing machine and dryer.

Misty was supposedly to do her and Ron's clothes and other household laundry. When Ron was at work Misty should have done the laundry. IMO, she was lazy and I think she probably stuffed the dirty laundry in the dryer to hide it making Ron think she had wash some of it up.

IMO

I am trying to recall where I heard, read or saw this but wait, it may have been NGs reporter/producer and she said clean folded clothes were still on the table in Haleigh's home.

IMO

huh? If you're speaking of what GGMS said about "putting their shirts on", yep...it was NG, but the words came out of GGMS mouth while she was on NG. I don't put any stock in what NG says, but then again, you are correct I suppose, because I don't believe GGMS either..:)

Like a lot of people I image granny wanted to do it at her home during the day using her own washing machine and dryer.

Misty was supposedly to do her and Ron's clothes and other household laundry. When Ron was at work Misty should have done the laundry. IMO, she was lazy and I think she probably stuffed the dirty laundry in the dryer to hide it making Ron think she had wash some of it up.

IMO

Hmm..do you think Misty did this before she washed and dried the 'peed blanket' or after? All before crawling into bed for the night around 10pm. She WAS a busy little bee!

OT: could I please ask what happened to the thread about the two grandmas? It was moved, but I can't find it.

TIA

I'm not sure, I'll take a look tho..

ETA~ It was closed apparently aprilshowers. It was a NG thread..

IMO

that has always been my first instinct
she hid it so RC would think she did something in the house
and thats why i always kinda felt the machine was running cause she wanted RC to think she was the good girlfriend 'after all she was probably still on his chit list from her sweekend binge
but he figured her out as he saw there was no detergent and clothes dirty in the machine

my second thought was she was washing evidence before 911 came

but now since all this past year of lies and deception and possible many players i have no idea what to think about the laundry anymore as i still have no idea what who when and where this sweet precious little haleigh is

Of course he didn't have time to do the laundry. What with selling and using drugs, and sleeping with teenagers and all. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Did LE find drugs when Haleigh went missing? Because if they had they would have arrested him as quick as they did in January of this year, imo.

All they would have to do is look at his prior record to be suspicious although from what I remember it had been few years since any drug related arrest. Even if none were found they could have brought sniffer dogs into the home or put him under surveillance until he bought or sold the drugs.

I thought Ron worked at some heavy duty equipment company?

IMO

Hmm..do you think Misty did this before she washed and dried the 'peed blanket' or after? All before crawling into bed for the night around 10pm. She WAS a busy little bee!

I am not sure what you mean?:waitasec:

Scooping up dirty clothes and stuffing them in a dryer I wouldnt think would take hardly anytime at all. A minute or two maybe if they were already piled up on the floor.

IMO

that has always been my first instinct
she hid it so RC would think she did something in the house
and thats why i always kinda felt the machine was running cause she wanted RC to think she was the good girlfriend 'after all she was probably still on his chit list from her sweekend binge
but he figured her out as he saw there was no detergent and clothes dirty in the machine

my second thought was she was washing evidence before 911 came

but now since all this past year of lies and deception and possible many players i have no idea what to think about the laundry anymore as i still have no idea what who when and where this sweet precious little haleigh is

kk... I have 2 questions
1-Who starts a load of laundry while on the phone with or after calling 911?
2-If Misty was "sleepin" since 10:00/10:30pm who turned the macine on? They do not run for 5 hours staight!

k- 3 questions
I wonder if any of LE were able to see how long the machine had been running... like was it on agitate or spin????

This post is not directed at the post above.

There are some big assumptions in this thread. If you have a theory, take it to the theories thread please. Let's not make wild assumptions that can turn into rumors. There's enough of that in this case already. Thanks!

How far did GGS live from RC at that time?
25 miles 1 way????
How often did she deliver clean clothes........laundry service?
IIRC RC and MC had no laundry detergent...........

kk... I have 2 questions
2-If Misty was "sleepin" since 10:00/10:30pm who turned the macine on? They do not run for 5 hours staight!

k- 3 questions
I wonder if any of LE were able to see how long the machine had been running... like was it on agitate or spin????

That's something I've always wondered. If I called 911, just can't imagine putting clothes in the washer during that time.

I am not sure what you mean?:waitasec:

Scooping up dirty clothes and stuffing them in a dryer I wouldnt think would take hardly anytime at all. A minute or two maybe if they were already piled up on the floor.

IMO

I've always wondered if they just stuffed dirty clothes in the dryer as a last minute clean-up before LE arriving. Kinda like hiding dirty dishes in the oven? Maybe kicking toys, etc. under beds? The 5-minute blitz pick-up.

huh? If you're speaking of what GGMS said about "putting their shirts on", yep...it was NG, but the words came out of GGMS mouth while she was on NG. I don't put any stock in what NG says, but then again, you are correct I suppose, because I don't believe GGMS either..:)

LOL! I cant be correct to you then PM because I do believe GGMS

No it wasnt about putting the shirts on.

It was someone on the scene very early one when the case first unfolded who reported that fresh folded clothes were found laying on the table.

I believe it was a reporter. It was not Nancy saying this but someone was reporting the story to her, iirc but it could have been another show but I do know I remember it being reported on one of the cable shows.

IMO

kk... I have 2 questions

k- 3 questions

to be honest i kinda thought she turned it on b 4 rc arrived home
as she oviously was aware that hc was missing

and i agree dun take no 5 plus hrs

so i cant honestly say why it was running b 4 911 came
but its apparent if it was started to be running

someone recently turned it on b 4 911 came
why i really have no idea as i truly don't know

hopefully in time it all comes out soon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online