NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
wcnc: Hickory Police say search teams in Caldwell County recovered a bone that may be related to the Zahra Baker case.
half a minute ago via TweetDeck

WBTV...Investigators have recovered a bone that may be related to investigation. Has been sent to lab in Raleigh for identification. Reporter says it was found during the line search. If confirmed to be human bone by state lab, will be sent to medical examiner. Reporter also says nothing has been found in the pond.

Thanks Sherbie- I'm on dial up and twitter is going nuts with that news and I couldn't get a msm site to open fast enough.

Now I am afraid I am going to say something a bit disturbing-- if this bone happens to be from the leg that had the amputation identifiying that it is Zahra will be easier/faster than if it is just any bone.

So the TV said they found a bone? Thank me if I got this right. LOL

*sighs* poor baby. I really hope police say more than what we just heard. They better say arrests are being made or something. No more making us sweat this out!

Dumb question, but a line search is when officers walk a grid? Is that right?

Perhaps, discovery occurred during the line search...led to draining pond to be "thorough."

BBM:

More than a dozen officers did a line search, cutting through brush and looking along an approximately 1 and 1/2-mile stretch of the road.

Later Wednesday morning, crews began draining the nearby pond.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25621566/detail.html

The WBTV reporter also said the area of the line search is littered with animal bones. I guess there must have been something about this particular bone that made it worthy of further examination.

shouldn't take long to at least find out if human or animal bone.

Thanks Sherbie- I'm on dial up and twitter is going nuts with that news and I couldn't get a msm site to open fast enough.

Now I am afraid I am going to say something a bit disturbing-- if this bone happens to be from the leg that had the amputation identifiying that it is Zahra will be easier/faster than if it is just any bone.

bbm

very true...

So presser coming, LE found something? Was it in the pond they've been draining or somewhere else, any news or just speculation????

I am swamped, at work, whats ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member