2011.04.01 Nancy Grace

She didn't attend Hidden Oaks! That was built later, wasn't it?

Speaking of Padilla, does anyone remember TP(LP's nephew)? He said something was going to come out that would SHOCK everyone. I've been waiting ever since. It was well after we received the evidence.

Playing the 911 call with CA and the car smells like there has been a damn dead body in the car.

I think she should have been covering all the hearings the last few months.
Wonder why she hasn't?

Yes! Marc Klauss!

"This is the sleaziest defense I have seen since the Scott Peterson defense!"

MK's opinion- Sleezy defense reminds him of SP defense. Throwing things against the wall to see what sticks. They only need one juror. They are challenging anyone and anything. ICA acted with malice and killed her daughter.

Marc Klaas...the poster person for what one with a missing family member SHOULD do.

Defense attorney; " just because there is a dead body in the trunk doesn't mean you are a murderer."

See, that is how defense attorneys think. Just sayin...

An aside........why do all of Nancy's necklaces look like choke collars????

She is a fan of the Joan Rivers collection on QVC. Seriously.

And, yes, I am :iamashamed: that I even know that.

Yes! Marc Klauss!

"This is the sleaziest defense I have seen since the Scott Peterson defense!"

The only problem is that he clearly does not keep up with the case, he just says things that make good sound bites for television.

Ha. There. It's been said publicly now ~ "This is one of the sleaziest defenses I have ever seen." Thank you MK.

I am glad you brought that up.

They do not look good on her, neck is too big and short.

She has a very strong personality and way about her. That said...she doesn't need a harsh look to reinforce her "power". The hair, necklaces, and leather jackets just don't make her relatable.

If she appeared softer, she would IMO seem honest and relatable. Sadly a show like hers requires "wardrobe".

An aside........why do all of Nancy's necklaces look like choke collars????

Gaudy choke collars at that. I think I remember hearing that her many fans actually send her necklaces to wear on her shows. That must have been before they got the chance to send baby clothes.

The only problem is that he clearly does not keep up with the case, he just says things that make good sound bites for television.

You're still watching! :highfive:

We should've bought a keg or sumthin'!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member